Realizing it's to late

If you haven't made 200-500k you're not going to make it (including me). You're not early. Just look at the historical charts. You can convince yourself that you're going to make millions but you're just wasting your time. We are fucked. You could have picked any coin it wouldn't have fucking mattered. 7 Billion dollar marketcap on Jan. 3, 2016. Good luck with life.

delet this

I remember people saying this shit last year, and the year before. Lol, it’s just going to stop today, huh?

Because we have to sell our bags to someone right? I already did so fuck you.

Eventually the big returns are going to end. Even if it goes to 1T that's only 2x not going to make you a millionaire.

no i was just posting generic biz content

im holding profits and will continue to do so

suck a dick you prick bastard. ill rip your face off and wipe my ass with it.

you little bitch, fuck YoUuuU

You know why I didn't buy back then?
Because it was always too late.

You suck at life. You keep lying to yourself. When will you just end it huh?

You will be making the same post next year OP once we hit 1 trillion dollar market cap.

what are you talking about? the market cap will 2x but individual coins can still go 100x.

Its gamble at this point. You could have picked any coin two years ago.

life has no more meaning to me now cya

It takes 24 trades to turn $100 into $950

if you invested 1k in the tron ico and held to ATH you'd have 200k

>tfw was mining bitcoin in early 2013 but normies told me it's no longer profitable and not worth the electricity so I stopped

If you put 1000$ to every top 10 coin you would be loaded now, it's too late now.

This doesn't scale though. If you tried to turn 100k into 1m then you would be moving the market too much.

Eh im 23 and have watched this market mature before me and there is still plenty of time given you're at least up 20k and not a brainlet

Dont listen to the fucking fud boyos!
Chad her letting ya know!
Massive Worldwide adoption in late 2019-2020 and old fags become billionaires and we become millionaires. Its never to late i made 40k in 4 months during the last bull rush and im fucking new. Diversified and im preparing my body for the next 6 months ;)

Honestly I don't want millions.

I just want to have like 10-20k to pay off various debts (outstanding credit card and car loan). Ideally in 3-4 months I'll be debt free, or at least closer to it.

Once you got 50 compounded trades shit stops making sense and you can quit your day job or reinvest.

All you need us volatility

Your mentality is holding you back.

you can still make it by trading or getting in ground 0 on a new coin, but yah, holding isn't going to do it anymore. you might 10x by holding, but the days of 10,000x bitcoin are over.

More trades, lower volume, different coins. Always a way.

t. retarded gaylord
I made over 500k from an investment of $300 during the last 3 months

>listened to normies
there's your problem

>outstanding credit card and car loan

There are still some coins who can make it to top 10, with near-ETH value. NEO and VEN are both positioned pretty good, and I know this for a fact because they get shilled on Veeky Forums.

500k worthless fiat paper?

But you couldn't have picked whatever coin. The coins that made it to 2018 without going to zero are like 8 to 1

Jokes on you, I’m only aiming for 25k for a deposit on a house. Just need RLC and ENG to reach their full potentials in 2018.

>people were saying this when crypto wasnt yet in a bubble

How do you tie your shoes?

>waaaaah I have to pick actual good projects to invest in, in order to 100x.

fucking retard, complaining about the easiest money you'll ever make in your life.

k y s.

>implying OP isnt retarded and gets this

Just learn to trade and you can make a return whether the market cap goes up or not.

YOu must be a gazzilionarie then. Forgot to mention that one loss on the way can set you back many of the wins.

Teach me :/
Do you wait until a coin consolidates, buy, then sell when at ATH and repeat?

>Oh no, I have to do actual research and invest in tokens with real utility instead of pump and dump shitcoins
Govt regulation can not come soon enough so that the market cap can centralize around projects with actual potential.

>If you haven't made 200-500k you're not going to make it
Not everyone wants to make a million $, faggot. I only need to make $150k to escape my life, and I'm already sitting on $23k now.

>he thinks regulation is not made to benefit lobbyists and special interests
babbys first direct contact with state power will be very enlightening once the state interferes with crypto

To anyone saying there is still time.. LOOK AT THE FUCKING MARKETCAPS.

My portfolio is only around 10k atm and I'll be happy if I see the day when it reaches 40k tops before all this shit dies out except 3-4 solid projects. The marketcaps are fucking insane if you compare them to real listed stock companies.

Two years ago we couldn't have predicted that any of this would take off the way it did. And two years from now you may look back and think your post was retarded as well.

Market cap isn't 3/4 of market cap of 1 biggest listed company. Try harder OP

The crypto market cap is TINY compared to even some publicly traded companies. It's micro compared to even the stock market. It's got more growing to do.

You do realize how big "1 biggest listed company" is right? You do understand surely how much revenue and profit that company generates compared to your fucking shitpennies? Stop throwing this "muh biggest global companies" - meme around you absolute human filth.

people were calling it a bubble
>at 1k
>at 2k
>at 3k
>at 4k
>at 5k
>at 6k
>at 7k
>at 8k
>at 9k
>at 10k
>at 11k
----you are here-----

They were correct, you should have spent the money directly buying bitcoins instead of mining them.

dis nigga right.
But who knows how far this bubble will go. Crypto is fueled by the delusion of its believer and that shit has good mileage.

Protip: it does not matter if it's a bubble or not, there is nothing else that gives any good returns anymore on the market in stocks, ... So of course Wall Street is eager to get in. Just buy some shit and keep waiting, it's the best investment in any market you could possibly have.

I really just need 1 million. I've got around $20k to invest, is VEChain where I should be putting my money?

you won't make it, I will

Serious economists are estimating the crypto economy to be worth several trillion dollars in a couple of years.

You're still early.

look at the market cap of the entire stock market you fucking mong. crypto MC is .025% of the stock market MC. you're a legitimate retard

**0.7%
my math was off but still fuck you and your shit for brains

>only 1t marketcap
>only 5t marketcap
Who the fuck are you guys? Where are your dreams? This is our chance to steal the world and you're all selling it because "it's too late". You're ambitious, but you have no ambition.

Fucking this.

The US stock market alone is worth about $30 trillion. Crypto is a global exchange.