Get in here Before the pump!

IOST id a New coin on binance, the Price had been dumping but the pump is Ready to start at any moment

Other urls found in this thread:

ethplorer.io/address/0x9841cf34bc16af4658ff83a1837dc7d5da6ffa3b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This was airdropped massively, now on binance straight from ICO. This is an obvious pump and dump, but whats the target.

what the hell about pump each and any coin that appear on the market ???
you really want to be the only one to use the coin ? in this case you have to understand that it won't be use .

with a *s on one and it's perfect.

Down 96% in the last 24 hours. Not sure I'm touching this one just yet.

You're joking right? Every coin on binance does this

so what makes you faggots so sure it's a pump and dump?

Its not. Read the website and whitepaper and look at the team. 100x better than Tron

Set a sell order for 900 sats, 1000 sats, 1100 sats, and 1200. Recommend others to do the same. Just in case it violently moons then crashes back down.

Are you new? This is what happens when new coins go on binance. This is your chance if you missed Walton/Vechain!

I swear to god, yall retarded

I haven't even received my airdrop

I checked my IOST air drop page and it says i have 0 referrals now I better get my coins or i'll be pissed lol

Hope you shit droppers aren't going to dump

Of course they are, lets hope they don't get them.

Delete this user

Better cut your losses now OP... I've read the white paper and Primer. The WP say they have magically solved four key challenges without any theoretical proof. Next they mention some commonly known methods such as sharding and consensus. The IOS network will launch at the earliest in 16 months (Q2 2019). They claim to be open source but their code repo is private, if it even exist.

Look at the movements of the creators: ethplorer.io/address/0x9841cf34bc16af4658ff83a1837dc7d5da6ffa3b

In the end, it doesn't matter if it's a massive PnD shitcoin or retarded autist wrote the WP. This coin already has close to 2b USD market cap and has money already. At best I'd advise to sell and buy back if you want to increase your shitbags.

Yeah looks a bit shit to be honest, plus they seem like total dickheads on their reddit.
I bought in at 510 though.

Founder and CEO named Goldberg

Where are my airdrop?