Celebrate you sins

Celebrate you sins

Other urls found in this thread:

ccrb.io/affiliate/390287
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

My child surely you have at least one sin you are proud of, speak them now so our lord Satan can bless you

I really enjoy masturbating

Excellent, masturbation is a degenerate and self centered act, spits in the eye of the chaste.

bought BNB at the top

comfy because Veeky Forums promised me BNB will reach 40 $ at end of month

I scammed a pajeet for 713 LTC at $2 each.
I scammed like 6 people on bitcointalk for a total of 16 BTC.

My account on bitcointalk is pretty well known.
I was popular on a chatroom where you could earn BTC when talking.

Find my username and I'll send you $1k worth of XLM, no joke.

I stole a candy bar once.

I sold 500 zcl around 200 bucks
bought in at 30

The prince of lies thanks you for your service, go in peace my child for Satan is watching you.

Kek, my username starts with 'f' and is 6 letters long.
$1k XLM bounty.

I know you, you're U2016

U Fucker

Donos/antikonti

GET OUT SATAN

oh nm its fuloos

fuloos?

made $300 shilling this trash ccrb.io/affiliate/390287
wonder if they are actually legit or will run away with the money in 3 days

Nah.
3rd clue, I had a PnD group on twitter with many followers.

"rocket bird"

Go away Fallen one, plus wants with all rappers being mad stanists
>xxxtentacion
>Lil Uzi Vert
>Some new dude with a 666 facetat
>lil peep Imagery in music video
> travis scott has a pentagram tat back of skull
> Ski mask the slump god is sus

Fanten?

Satan is always at your side user, he's there when you shill Supreme, when you tell blacks that "white people don't want you to know about tron" and when you try to avoid taxes, he is always by your side.

"faggot"
too obvious

lol no.

Filfar?

I'm Jewish, we don't have sins.

Last clue:
f****s

That's because you were born without a soul or a conscious my child, go forth and bring destruction were ever you go!

no idea rip bounty

Fuck it.
$2k bounty.
y'all got 15 mins before i exit this

Soul is a speculative concept invented by the Catholic church and thus forced upon you, my Goy slave.

Fallus

Francis

Fuloos

I'm sorry my child but the soul is much older than the catholic church, even the ancient Greeks had basic concepts of it. You simply don't believe in it because you don't have one or believe in a need for one, because if you did believe it would drive you insane. Because the Jew covets that which he does not have.

Fontas, ill expect my xlm

fucc u beat me to it barely that was my next guess

Fontas, send me $2k. You might actually save my life.

GDWPA323LREWOLLYCJSGJ7MAYE2KZDHPHUI3MZD5JSCMLK546CXTRG72

add your xlm address, retard

GCKHLO55PVEAUEMW24CP4EIU24UNKELVT2A7PKEKRDIWH2FDC65QDAP6

much love my man

1. Fontas
It is impossible to discuss pump and dumps in the cryptocurrency world without coming across the name Fontas. This individual has become somewhat of a household name among altcoin daytraders. Pulling off a successful pump and dump is not an easy feat, though, as it requires both initial capital as well as social engineering skills to trick others into buying as well. The way Fontas – allegedly – did it was by buying altcoins at a cheap price using different aliases.

He would then announce on his Fontas twitter account about how one coin would be pumped. Since Fontas has a ton of followers, announcements like these will always create some market action. He would then create a large buy order on the day of the pump, which acts as a “wall”. Once people see this massive buy order, they start to buy said cryptocurrency as they believe it will not break through this buy order anytime soon. As the price goes up, Fontas then unloads his holdings and moves onto the next coin

You animal

Sold my cripple to a coworker for $3 when it was a little over $2. Told him it was a great "long term hold".

I'm sure he still believes that, you gonna go "beg" for those bags back because you have a "feeling" it's going to hit $10 soon user, because I would?

Fuck yeah cunt. Modern day robinhood, take from retarded pajeets and normans and give to the bizbros who arent inbreds.

Excellent, the Veeky Forumstard shall inherit the earth my son

I tried to buy them back at $1.00 because he was panicking that his wife was going to kill him but I literally didn't have the fiat in my bank account and he wanted cash.

Well he gets what he deserves, money aint free because suckers like him are what make the neets millionaires.

Holy shit he actually sent it, thanks fontbro

Faggot

ok i'm gonna neck myself

bye Veeky Forums

Buy my VEN bags first for safe passage through the afterlife

Nah I'm kidding, he's just another LARPing biz faggot

Hi Fontas, I remember you, not many oldfags were about those days ;)

>nearly offed myself because of LARPer.

I probably should though