I did fud aXpire to my friends so they couldn't get rich

I did fud aXpire to my friends so they couldn't get rich.

I also fudded it on Veeky Forums because i dont want you guys get richer than me. SOrry..

Now my friends blocked me because i did say drunk at bar i just did that because want them to stay poor

Biz forgive me and let yours be my only friends..

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x9af2c6b1a28d3d6bc084bd267f70e90d49741d5b#balances
youtu.be/k36sIRRdFSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hey guys im a fudder and please let repent for my sins. BUY BUY BUY
sorry, your coin failed. literally no volume. nobody wants your overshilled shit coin.

Fucking mess of an ICO, shits already trading and going down and I didn't even receive my tokens yet. Team is arrogant as fuck and won't comment on anything. Fucking douchebags

ALL IN

Literally 1-2 hours later and you are still going JR

you're also still here thinking you know exactly who an anonymous poster is AHAHAHHAA
get cucked

>shits already trading and going down and I didn't even receive my tokens yet
Why do you care? Selling now would be so huge mistake.

i legitimately have 9 eth in this ico (when eth was 1300) and am so pissed off at how slow they are rolling out the tokens to the addresses, and how fucking dumb people in telegram are to be defending them. they were really incompetent about the token release, let's all be honest here.

Screencap your dashboard then JR.

WE ARE FUCKING MOONING

Is JR the new meme for anyone who FUDs axpire?

Pajeets are getting more creative with their shilling. I miss the days when they used to say things like “buy my shitcoin, it’s mooning tomorrow”. Now bag holding retards treat a Veeky Forums post like it’s a fucking psyop or some shit.

This is going to dump HARD later. The fact that there's barely any volume means the usual pump and dump of an exchange listing is delayed. Definitely avoid buying from anyone.

i think they have one dude sending out tokens manually. are they fucking serious. the telegram is also filled with stinky pajeets. still this will most likely go x20.

Same person, different ID's. If I was him I would be sweating hoping people don't just buy and it goes up.

pretty sure the lack of volume has to do with only 5% of token holders receiving their tokens so far.

Right so you proved my point. Tons of people who already have tokens will flood in. Expect a major dump of AXP.

Why do you call him JR tho

>5 buy orders in 2 and a half hours
>WE ARE MOONING LADS
it's just getting sad at this point

Oh he is JR because that was his name on the telegram, he seemed pretty desperate having to get on the telegram to FUD.

When will they give me my tokens.

When will this be on a real exchange?

The same person in like the last week making a FUD thread every hour saying hurhur ERC223 token doesn't work on ED

Most people don't have their tokens yet. You know what happens when people who already have tokens all try to sell at once right? If you're smart you'll wait for the dip of AXP because it's going to dump incredibly hard.

are you saying 1 person successfully fudded a coin into only 5 buy orders in 2.5 hours? This is what you are telling yourself now?

Telegram has become so fucking toxic since all this new money rolled in. I'm also in CarVertical and its just noobs with 50$ investments asking every 5 minutes what the price is, what future prices are and if they will be a millionaire on their 50$

Should I dump this right now?

I dont have my tokens yet, big bagholders like me don't plan on selling. But guess what, if you were smarter you would buy now instead of being a poor fag and it goes up without you. But I will wait for you to fomo at 5x+.

The truth is it will likely take a week to distribute all the tokens. And it will not be on any exchanges. Despite what shillers say, there is no law prohibiting them from speaking about exchanges on Telegram. They just haven't planned it yet.

Oh I actually remember that guy it has to be the same one, he was in so many threads hahaha

Nice FUD, there are absolutely NDAs about exchange listings. Are you new?

pretty good pajeet

Not sure if coordinated FUD or same fag in overdrive.

you cant there are no buys.

Yes it's an exit scam and 95% don't have tokens still

I'm talking about telegram you fucking retard

He started and samefagged every thread, I think its his full time 'job'

lmao everyone who calls out this scam coin must be the same person? good one. talk to me when you actually get your tokens

Its hard not to roll every FUD with the samefag, but thats like every telegram. "when moon, binance when"

Probably not, but there legitimately was some retard saying this couldn't be listed because it was an ERC223 token, i distinctly remember that

ha sir you will be very sad when i get my 100 tokens.

Thats fine JR, but I aint selling 1, actually I might just buy some just to push it up just for you.

India superpower by EOY i will poo in your loo

haha! maybe we do very good with this coin please buy
today

The token sold out 2 months earlier than expected, and the ICO sold out in a day or two. This coin is going to the moon brah

easy to sell out when u hide 95% of the tokens

etherscan.io/token/0x9af2c6b1a28d3d6bc084bd267f70e90d49741d5b#balances

Go on though.

im done now someone finally sold me enough at the price i wanted good luck everyone axpire for life

I know thats a lie, because im looking at ED and IDEX and nothing moved, cya fudding again in half an hour.

Yeah nothing moved since its a dead scam coin

You are literally a child or a pajeet

uh oh...

yep. so easy to tell who's broke in telegram by the level of emotional swings they have towards any news and updates.

IT'S DYING, WHY DID Veeky Forums LIE TO ME?

youtu.be/k36sIRRdFSU

Holy fuck you are still going, amazing, im actually going to sleep now.

This is exactly why you shouldn’t listen to biz 99% of the time. Everybody just wants to get their bags off. Trash

some sad pajeet sold at x2 profit then the top guy sells at x4 profit

I'm waiting for x15 then cashing out my million and calling it a career

why is token distribution not automatic?
how can it take that long? I bought at 12% completion come on