LIVE EDU ICO Profitable

Do you all hate money?
Working product
ONLY 10M hardcap
8.6m/10m already, will be finished by tomorrow
14% token bonus
I don't care about the product but seriously this is an easy 2-5x flip since tokens are eligible for sale as soon as hardcap is reached

So in the end and for now when the FUDders has been proven wrong and it's calm for now, i would highly recommend to throw even hundred bucks to this one, easy profit

Link to the site:

tokensale.liveedu.tv
/ref/ZY8tIaYY0kzHIcVX0

Enjoy the gains my brothas.

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.liveedu.tv
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bet i would not lie if i would say this is gonna be comfyest gains on my folio right here.

Next one will be coinsmetro, mark my words.

silly and pathetic. ico SO GOOD that u pajeets shil this ULTRA SHIT from 2 weeks and still not sold. LAUGHING AT YOU SO HARD LLOOOOSSSEEER

To any newcoiners who might be reading this: This coin is total shit and is taking forever to even fill the ICO. If you researched the company behind it you will find a string of failed projects all in the same vein as this, something about being the Twitch of education but all attempts have failed hard and there's no interest, combined with an incompetent team.

This is going to be a complete stillbirth and OP has been shilling it hard because he has heavy bags.

Sorry OP.

>Negro CEO called Garbage who made the cryptocurrency quiz app “bitcoinmillionaire”

Lmao you literally can’t make this shit up

Pajeets FUD, wise men grabs all the profit.

Not bad deal.

this

any low cap ico that cannot fill their cap and there are no whale buys is shit

this crap ico is shilled here everyday for more than a week and still under 10 mil cap kek

Nigerian scam tier

tokensale.liveedu.tv

/ref/ibPgKqTbYbNnKS94

Gotta love the hate of money.

>will be finished by tomorrow
yeah sure. just like it was going to be finished yesterday. and the day before that. and the day before that.

If this shit goes to even 10¢ I’ll have made money, so I’m fine

>even 10¢
Yeah but that's impossible

Any recommendations for a good ICO to get in early??

LOL'D
You gotta be kidding me right?

Well, you dont have to be sorry mate, i'm just giving tips here for good icos to invest to get profit, its totally fucking fine to me if you dont want to make profit from this ico, that's fine and it's also fine if nobody else does, but still there is smart people there out who is constantly trying to find icos to make profit from, this is the one.

Dont like it, dont invest on it
Want profit, invest on it

Simple as that, the fudding is plain retarded.

Nope, even literal pajeet scamcoins can get higher than that

HEYHEY HEEEEY

My mind is on the money and the money is mine

Nigerian scam confirmed

half the posts in this thread are yours.

You're making me nervous even though I only put in .37 eth.

Yeah im just bumbing this thread cuz all the pajeet fudders r sleeping i guess.

Literally this.

Put in 0.27 eth. OP is 100% pajeet

54k eddie gang reporting in. I've never seen a more sure thing in my life. I'm buying this nigerian scammer a bottle of bubbly when this is all said and done and I have my nice little 3x.

Nice, i only got 34k myself, going to buy for 1 eth more when i get my next paycheck.

I've got 60k lol

Pretty decent bag there user.

Thanks. I've already cashed out more than initial investment so I'm not super cautious, but I'm pretty confident this will 3x.

5-10x is my prediction if this gets on big exchanges, midtier exchanges prob 2-5x

10x is definitely possible.

Binance would be golden

scam. you faggts have been shilling this for days and the ICO is still not filled. Tell the faggt who hired you to shill that we all know its a scam.

Trips of truth 10x confirmed.

Lol I bought REQ at 0.06 when it was being FUDed harder than this. If you think it's a scam then don't buy it.

You just gotta have strong hands with the coins which has hard fud, i've seen this ten times past year.

>Enjoy the gains my brothas
Flag the pajeets