Anons who make profit by day trading, how?

Short selling everything, ez.

trends, support, stop-loss, selling early and often.

so many coins are on momentum up.. can't really lose money in this market if you're patient.

shut the fuck up loser
As if Id share my million dollar strategy with anyone

buy high, sell low

pajeet phrasing detected

Faggot's Delight, every day, every week. In this month I've made a killing. That said - I lost 25k today. so are it what its worth.

50 times 1% trade doubles your shit
25 times 2% trade doubles your shit
33 times 3% trade doubles your shit
25 times 4
20 5
8 10

roughly

i messed the numbers up but you ll get it.

its like work

"million dollar strategy"

Honest post, I am beating the market quite handily, and I do it with zero emotions, 100% logic: I do not care what the name of the coin is, I do not care if it's centralized or decentralized, I do not care about anything other than the charts, and I trade anything that's on a rip.

You need to learn and master REAL TA. Anyone who tells you otherwise, is trying to keep you from improving yourself.

Win, and don't lose. It's that simple.

by lying about their losses

Sorry for my ignorance. What is REAL TA?

Diarrhea trade and lose almost everything then accidentally get lucky and start over again

read books and study patterns/techniques

If you're drawing triangles and looking at RSI, you're not doing TA.

You need to study in-depth, master fibs, Elliot Waves, everything. Do not let ANYONE tell you otherwise.

Learn everything.

Fuck that use a bot or watch Volume Monitor

I look at the biggest losers and buy the best one that i know will recover i literally have day traded AMB perfectly this week

I literally just follow my gut instinct. Out of my 21 last swingtrades, I've only had to buy back in at a loss 3 times.

India superpower by EOY i will poo in your loo

I wrote a strat in gekko last week and backtests beat every TA indicator I've seen. 61000% in 3 months. The market isn't big enough to grab and give so many buy and sell orders though. What do?

he's larping, don't listen to him

By not taking shitty trades. It does not matter which indicators you use. Right now crypto is a sideways market in my opinion, so I just sit and wait because of bad risk / reward ratio. Look at this bitcoin chart. I don't know which way it's gonna break but when it does I will enter a position. Why predict the market when you can just react? Resist the urge to play shitty setups. For example look at gold right now, obvious short.

Can you elaborate more?

I don't know what it will do but when it does, I will do something
good advice, user

coin toss

Lmao maths is strong with this one

>I don't know what it will do but when it does, I will do something
>good advice, user
if it breaks up = long position
if it breaks down = short
sorry if you still don't get it user, just stick to holding.

Not understanding sarcasm is an indicator for autism
>just stick to buying high and selling low

atleast he said something decent and useful for newbies or atleast much something much better than
>hurr durr autismo

Jesus fucking christ it was a JOKE
I thought it was funny that he said something like "if anything happens, do anything"
my god

Thanks just shorted 100k.
Is there a good place for somenon to short in burger land bitfinex will let you but only outside of burger land.

>tfw actually tripled my position of a certain coin by daytrading only
next stop 4x

Retard who doesnt understand exponential growth

>Is there a good place for somenon to short in burger land
I don't think there are many exchanges with margin trading, poloniex maybe?

B u y L o w

Buy low, sell lower, then buy the dip