DID YOU SELL??!

MAINET RELEASED. AHAHAHHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-mainnet-1-0-launched-d54b9132017e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-mainnet-1-0-launched-d54b9132017e

I feel so vindicated right now it's insane. This green dildo is going to ram every fucking panic seller right up the asshole.

Jesus what the heck. I woke up like an hour ago and was disappointed to see it down.

What does it mean?

im lauging so hard at the people who sold ahAHHAHAHAHAHAH

that spike gave a huge boner

...what the fuck is going on with the price holy shit

AHHHHHH ALL MY LINKS ARE GONEEEEE

all of you autistic monkeys crying all day

hilarious

top kek

>ONLY JUST THE BEGINNING

>volume increasing nicely

HHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I SOLD THE BOTTOM

sold and bought back but lost less than 5% of my ICX
i'll take it as a lesson learnt

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS HOLD

FELL FOR THE FUD

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

sorry buddy

i hope every retard sold after a few fake screenshots and telegram fud, fucking pajeets got rekt

Realistically, how high will it pump?

I saw the fud and instantly bought for 20% of my stack so happy right now.

$11 max, the summit will be the real shit

I GOT FUCKING GOOKED, FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Green me up scotty

YOU FUCKS TOLD ME IT WAS TANKING!!! I SOLD AT THE BOTTOM!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THIS COIN IS ON FIIIIIIRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Congratz to anyone who held, but this pump does not make the ICON team any less of an unreliable bunch of gookniggers

hahahahahahahaha

This. Just hold for a week faggots and everything will be ok.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. 500ICX REPORTING IN. IRON HANDS FAGGOTS.

It's the 24th in burgerland. They met their deadline as far as I'm concerned.

>set stop loss last night
>buy back cheap today
Damn.

korean time zone was fake

Good for you. In reality they did not meet their deadline. Not to mention their horrible marketing and PR

They did this on purpose. They tanked their coin so they could buy low and then released mainnet and sold the pump. It's so obvious.

source? nigger

Wouldn't you? It's a completely unregulated market. Insider trading like this is just part of the fun.

That would be even worse
Oh and there were no huge buy orders, so wtf are you talking about?

That thought crossed my mind as well...

I would. They never said which time zone. It’s 3PM in New York on the 24th.
Pros
Troll some autistic fucks.
Make sick gains
Cons
??????????

I didn't because I thought the drop wasn't even bad and that it would go up anyway. Top kek at you faggots who abandoned.

Yeah right. The increase is so small, there's no way they would go to those lengths for such a small gain.

Fuck whoever posted the fucking fake email on here I was holding for over a month and a half missing other moon missions while this shit mostly traded sideways, then 40 minutes ago I sold my entire stack for XLM, which proceeded to dump on me and now this shit happens. Fucking never trusting a screencap from biz again I swear to fucking god.

What lengths? Not saying anything for a day and clicking a few buttons to make buys?

jesus. Just checked trading view and that fucking dildo is insane lol. Iron hands get rewarded faggots

>Dear Brandon

>What lengths?
Further decreasing their credibility as an organization

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>iron hands

I sold when it started tanking and rebought when it started mooning.

This isn’t a fucking joke asshole

lol you dumb loser, you should have read the whitepaper and did your research. ICX is going to $30-$50 this year at least, of course it's gonna pump

Should’ve locked in on your ledger like a good user

>HE DIDNT USE UTC TIME

IT'S STILL THE 24TH, RETARD. THEY WERE NEVER LATE

ahaahahahaahahah

You fell for Dear Brandon? user...

Didn't DYOR and listened to biz, god...

JUST BOUGHT BACK AT 8000 SAT AND ITS STALLING

BTFOOOOO

> he's buying the news

Wew lad

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

>sell price
>$7.52
Jesus christ user why

You retard its gonna dump again holy fuck

I heard about it from biz, I was gonna buy back in a couple days... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw took some profits and happy to let my stack ride the rest of the way

Will buy more if it dips

awh man i feel sorry for you

You bought there? Damn I didn't even have the balls to set my sell order that high.

Imma need wunna dem shirts

I always wondered who actually did stuff like this, and I was worried the market would die because of more people entering. We will all make it because of people like you. I imagine most normies have even weaker hands.

Not a ton but 240 Icx reporting for duty ! If u weak handed fucka dont think we will not reach ath in the next 10 days u are dumb AF !

hilarious you went into XLM tho hahaha

I HELD. I FUCKING HELD YES. IT'S ALL COMING TOGETHER.

To me there is no difference between buying and holding. Would you buy right now? No. So why the fuck aren't you selling?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

IT WAS MOONING THEY SAID
I made 700 but fuck I was building up that stack with my poorfag money for weeks

I seriously dont understand why people sell at a loss so much, its crypto, theres so much fluctuation. also we never even got confirmation of mainnet delay, and people were still dropping their bags. I held without flinching.

icon bros do we have an exit point in mind? im so happy I LOVE YOU ALL

Wew. Lad.

not until at least $15 after Jan 31st conference

No. Watch the conference at 31st to get more info

Well I bought it at same price and I sold it hour ago cuz it would have tanked.

But I am back I didnt lose anything. Gotta play smart. Yes you can hodl and get 5x eoy, but you can jew out some extra gains

KOREA ISNT EVEN AWAKE YET, THIS IS JUST GETTING STARTED?

WTF
MOON MISSION BOYS LETS GO

lol get fucking rekt u weak fucks if u sold.

Its the 24th here in Europe.

KOREANS CANT BUY THIS YET, DINGLEBERRY

>buying the pumps
Veeky Forums will never learn. Should’ve bought during the FUD earlier.

What are you guys predicting EOY?

This is about to crash back to 7k sat

Screen cap this

Round 2

Two hours til the real moon!!!

$70. Could’ve been $100 if we kept on pace.

holy fuck my sides haha! iron hands are needed for this market hope you learn just Hold! This project is solid

>based in switzerland
>Time in switzerland is 21:33, 24th Jan.

try harder burger

FUCK ALL YOU FUD FAGS I HOP YOU GET AIDS OF SOME KIND

So that's what this was. Bloop bloop bloop.

Hahah whales trying to push price down with massive sell walls but being eaten through like no tomorrow. Dis gun be good and i have a measly 200 icx

If I opened a business in Antigua and Bermuda in order to avoid taxes and government regulation, would that make my business Antiguan, despite not having anything else to do with that country?
Did I miss something? Is ICON a Swiss coin all of a sudden? Do the devs not know how to calculate what time it is in Korea?

Who here /swingtraded/ and held once you gained profits for the inevitable mainnet release? Comfiest day I've ever had.

ICON MARINES WHO HELD:

EOY PREDICTIONS?

50-250 USD