Gettin justd

gettin justd

the impatience of moon chasers never ceases to amaze me

>the impatience of moon chasers never ceases to amaze me

yes yes, sell your 50$ coins faggot

>WHEN MOON

sell me those coins cheap faggot, I love impatient faggots like you

i hope you suffer under my sell walls until you can't take it anymore and sell to buy trx

>he can't wait a month

whats in the month ?

not for me, i just wait for you moon mongos to buy high and sell low before I jump in. Thanks for the cheap bags gentlemen.

>cant wait a week

Impatience? Dude we have NO buyers and the owners doesn't seem to care. There's (and i'm not even overdoing it) a hundred times more sell orders than buy.

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to give out several billions of these tokens for free to firms, who in turn just fucking takes a huge dumps it instantly risk-free. Our volume has more than halved the last 24h and yet the sell walls just keep growing,

>Trusting africans to handle finance.
Let this be a lesson to all, we just got Nig'd.

thank god i bought only 10k of these piece of shit coins, i will sell immeditialy when this shit hits 0.05 untill that ill hodl them forever

and this is why you'll stay poor like the niggers that will be using this coin

Is it at 50 already???

I bought at 11
Probably going to just sell it before it crashes even more

thanks, promised an user to meet at 50 a few days ago, don't have money on kucoin but this could be an opportunity.
>sell the dip

Niggs won't buy from other niggs; they steal from each other. This coin is hopeless.

too many stupid people here eager to lose money lmfao, sell your bags user. let the whales accumulate more and suppres the supply until demand blows this bitch up and were all laughing at u

I don't think you get it, i've read the whitepaper. It's really great! the use case, the tech's already there. fantastic. But i can garauntee you the CEO didn't write it. I'm not even sure he's read it himself

>demand for something when there are 1k coins doing the same thing

Even the whales are panicing at this point

The only demand this coin ever has was for an easy scalp. All you “mooners” just got used and abused by those who r going to make it

CEO has a masters degree in computer science and is an adviser for TenX

name one

*quietly accumulates another 100m*

If I was a fish I would probably get eaten by anglerfish daily.

BTC side looks a bit healthier

THIS BRAINLET BOUGHT AN ENORMOUS BAG OF SMELLY TELLIES AT 10 SZABOS please hold me and tell me we're all gonna make it AS THIS SHIT JUST CRASH STRAIGHT TO ZERO

i can't deal with this this lads

WHEN MOON BOYS? WHEN MOON? please dont make me drop these bags

I kek’d
Never fomo in my dude.
Don’t worry telcoin will moon, there is no reason for t to moon now, if whales are accumulating they will suppress the price constantly with sell walls in any case plus you have all the ico fags selling their initial investment.

This is a legit project, they won’t be hyping up the coin, they will deliver news when they get the partnerships, etisalat Will confirmed, VEON group, etc
Until then u will probably remain in the red because that was a horrible entry point. But I’ve it a month and u will x2

I’m holding 580k and I’m not selling anytime soon.

if i want to buy this coin should i buy the btc pairing since /eth looks like fuck? or doesnt it even matter

>should I buy the cheaper pairing?

is this really being asked right now?

LMFAO
and i thought i was retarded for being impatient

ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE

Where do you guys see this in one month?

1 sat

In the other thread someone is asking how many x10 you need to turn 1k into 1 million.

Do you realize I have 500k of these?????
Delete this at once.