What is this pattern called, Veeky Forums ?

what is this pattern called, Veeky Forums ?

Morning boner

Mount Doom

India curve

Bottom of the cup and handle

thats the motherfuckin tiger pattern bitches, you better buy now or stay poor

DBC

Streetshit mountain

the stinky linky pattern

India superpower by EOY, i will poo in your loo

Pump dump

The poo pyramid

Cuck and hodl

The late 2017 bull rush. Take any coin/token in that period and it will look like that.

The VEN future price chart

>i-it'll recover

mount tether

I don't know if it actually has a name but this is fo shizzle the "Chainlink Pattern" as I'm coining it right now.

That is whales dumping to cause FUD after the initial ICO reaction, so that they can accumulate more. I just got sold on DBC, whales only dump the best projects this hard...

Too bad it's not on binance, I'd buy some based on that similarity alone.

zero to hero to zero

Death of a shitcoin

Poetic

Mt. JUST

The chad pump and dump with multiple exit windows

Underrated
And fuckin checked

Le Pajeet

hahahaha checked

el gino

Classic pump and dump

Dust to ashes

Usually when I see something like this, I think what happens is the following. Presale people and early investors thought this was either a good project or at least good enough to get a lot of people's attention, so they invested (duh). DBC slowly gained hype which brought new buyers, but then big hype and more importantly FOMO brought a shit load more buyers in, pushing the price way way up. Way more up than it should have been since no fundamentals changed. The smart people (smarter people always invest early) realized that a 4x in valuation in such a short period, with no major fundamental changes, is an ideal time to cash out. So they started exiting their positions. This caused a chain effect and also panic which led to the price falling just as fast as it went up. Price is now moving sideways because people are afraid of getting burnt again, but smart investors could also be accumulating. Price only pumps when dumb people start buying en masse (unless big fundamental shift or something else huge.) Smart people usually "accumulate" if something is small. They will only opt to make a big enough move to "pump" it if they already feel they have enough.

forty keks

So close

I think the same. Just placed an order for 3k DBC @kucoin. I'm sure it will go back to a price level at least near ATH, so I can profit

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cerebral death

>cerebral death
>not brain death/dead
ya fucked it

The "you thought you'll make it in crypto? fuck you"

Looks like a big ass crack

My thoughts exactly.

/thread

Bro...