Who is its competition?

Who is its competition?

Technically WTC and Wabi. Both will be BTFO'd

The Pajeets incessantly shilling it on Veeky Forums

When is the PBoC rumor going to be officially announced.

WangChain

never. chinese exit scam here

yeah im not too sure thats actually happening.

Wtc is superior fag

Fuck, I hope you goys are wrong. I need this to succeed

>buying chink shitcoin with no whitepaper
to answer your question:
bitconeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeec

WTC - which just one coin of the year in Shanghai and hosting an IOT on 28th Feb. VEN is Chinese pump and dump; no product / paper / shady team / partnerships with unknown companies. Maybe it goes up; but GTFO by Q3. WTC top 5 eoy. Modum good too.

i'm deep into modum and consdering getting into wtc as well, is wtc expecting an increase in price anytime soon or do i hav etime

MIOTA

How so? Completely different use cases.

did you make this thread just so ppl could shill wtc? fucking idiot any newfags who hold vechain don't sell this shit and DON'T buy waltoinchain

I own VEN and WTC.If you don't you're a fucking moron for not diversifying.

Wtc is the main comp. complete shit name, coin and fan base though. Saltie walties. Classic pajeets. SIR PLEASE SELL SIR NO SIR SIR

The person shilling the actual pnd shitcoin calls the other real coin a pnd. Classic pajeet. Go back to shitting in your gutter or buy some ven

OP is a part of a pump and dump scam group on Discord.

If you don't believe me just check for yourself, DO NOT GET SCAMMED!

Discord Code: NCRrDNK

These shills are getting smarter

MODUM IO IS VASTLY SUPERIOR

Why? Ven has nothing over WTC, however I can answer that in reverse order

By how much they still VEN in every ICX thread I would assume that even if their use cases are miles apart, seriously why are there always so many VEN posted in ICON threads

OriginTrail TRAC. Haven't been a comfier pick than this in a while. Not even pajeeting right now guys..Look into this and you will see how much potential it has.

Its recovering...

this guy wants to make money
i'm more interested in choosing a team and making up blatant lies about the other teams