BTO

Just watched an interview with Xin Song, co-founder and CEO of Bottos. This is unironically your ticket to lambo land in 2018. Buy right now or hang yourself in June. Your choice faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchbase.com/funding_round/bottos-series-a--fd1fc8fa
youtu.be/5Tr13l0O1Ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many do i need and how long do i hodl to be a millionaire?

What's the market cap

BTFO coin. These memes write themselves now

>AI coins

I'd get at least 25K if possible and hold for 1 year minimum. Seriously this team is so fucking legit. For some reason I thought this dude would not even be able to speak English but he's a Georgetown grad and smart as fuck, also has that comfy endearing chinese guy vibe doesn't seem like a douchebag or autist or shark type.

It's a long term hold though user. You're not gonna 50x in a month or any bullshit like that. As always dyor

90 million heading to 100

I WENT ALL IN ALREADY

this is your future bois

>chart not even 1 month

this

Shit is just another gimmick
>muh AI

shut the fuck up

So remember to sell the top this time then brainlet

Here is a hint. dyor

How much does 25k get me in 2020?

When will you brainlets understand. AI companies defend their training data. It's why they call data the new oil. Find me one qualified Fortune 500 CEO who wants to give away their key differentiator.

> inb4 durr it's blockchain meets AI

The AI community has shunned blockchain for years. You are fucking delusional to think this or any other AI coin will be universally adopted.

idgaf about the adoption of ai coins. I just want a high return on my investment.

DBC and AGI are sideways. They have no adoption roadmap to speak of. The bags will just get heavier and heavier user.

Screencap this, you've been warned.

such a fucking retarded response user. why would draper invest in this project then? why would xin song the ceo of bottos, who literally worked for a bunch of fortune 500 companies, abandon them to start a project that isn't going to even be used by AI companies? you think these people don't know more than you, don't have deeper ties into AI than you, haven't researched the most crucial component of their entire business i.e. adoption at the most basic level? why in the fuck would this project and team exist if what you are saying is remotely correct?

All in the real chink coin INTCHAIN NIGGERS

how old are these coins you massive faggot? look at bitcoin ffs you think it just went straight from 0 to 19K in a year and now falling back down?

Easy - they exist to scam "brain gang" fools out of their money.

I just checked DFJ Ventures for Bottos and didn't find any connection. They did invest in Nervana, however, an actual revolutionary company in AI.

The only regret I have as an AI researcher is that "blockchain meets AI" didn't happen sooner or I'd be a very rich man.

It may pump for a second but ai on the blockchain is useless and will die by the end of the year

Draper Dragon have granted BOTTOS a Series A, Early Stage venture investment. The amount is undisclosed.

crunchbase.com/funding_round/bottos-series-a--fd1fc8fa

stfu.

So much baseless fud, meaning you should invest in this. Mark my words.

yeahyeha.. its not the AI that is on the blockchain man. its the data. when you type in here you are not on the internett, you are at home. sending data over a communicationsline.

> ai on the blockchain is useless

kek here, this is for you neetbrains

youtu.be/5Tr13l0O1Ws

Fuck it. All in.

Siraj is awesome, he got me into bitcoin. But think of it this way user.

Cloud computing has been around since 1999 but only took off in 2009. Still a huge percentage of firms don't trust the cloud. It'll never be universal.

Imagine a future where blockchain AI is finally popular, two competing companies both use BTOs. There's literally no difference in their data so their models will be evenly matched.

That's the best you can offer, a baseline for little startups to be sort-of capable before they face the fact that they will never have the proprietary data stores to become a Google or Facebook.

Meh

>That's the best you can offer, a baseline for little startups to be sort-of capable before they face the fact that they will never have the proprietary data stores to become a Google or Facebook.

Yeah but, no one gives a fuck about the purpose or long-term potential of their tokens or coins, all about the x10 gains senpai

get your point.. but thats in a commercial point of view. science, education, research etc. where the products and results are to greater good for people.

i mean in thoose fields it dosent matter if the models is even. infact, then they should be for supposedly a research is going to be valid. I think there will be a legit use for the service in the future.

>implying the rest of the market won't hype this to the moon and back

user, you know you don't actually have to believe in it to buy it right?

Ya sorry, I'm betting on the amount of data startups in China possess but have no hope becoming an AI company since talent and knowledge is in short supply. Why shouldn't these startups leverage their data for profit to big companies to train their AI. we all know we have little control over what these big companies do with their AI at the end of it all.

got 20k. will report back in ten years with millions of dollars. Thanks guys

Where the fuck is the CEO interview, OPfag?

it's not AI companies selling their data. AI companies are looking for new data sets to train on. it's small companies with data sets with zero AI that can now confidently sell their data to large companies. the amount of investment money that will flow to small companies and coin holders will be yuuge

>Imagine a future where blockchain AI is finally popular, two competing companies both use BTOs. There's literally no difference in their data so their models will be evenly matched.
you have no clue what you're talking about, do you? you don't know what Bottos actually is at all.

this.

can someone tell me the ERC20 address for this?

btw this means those small companies can enter into exclusive contracts with larger companies regarding the use of that data. meaning the other user's "competing companies will have evenly matched AI models" is not the case at all.

>leadership team
>tingting wang
its like they tried to come up with the most chink name possible
staying away from this one

yeah sure, Steve. It is the right decision, Brian. This is the way, Bob.

you unironically think a scamcoin would name their team leader that