DeepBrain Chain - DBC

Why is there not a DBC thread?! The sell walls on Kuck are gone, now the the time to get our hopes up before getting shat on once again!

youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/video/3485f37a-5423-4fe9-b00e-ac941ec85b77
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only daytraders really give a shit right now cause it's only gonna gain so much

otherwise to shill people on this coin right now is to get them to immediately regret, and so all you've really accomplished is fudding

we are still early and that's all that matters right now

This will be one of the most interesting projects of 2018, but I wouldn't buy it expecting to moon soon. But that doesn't means that isn't one of the great holding choices of this year.

Bought in at $0.50 before the PnD

Got burnt as a newb from the pajeets, but learnt many valuable lessons. Gonna be holding these bags a LONG time

Never trust brown people

Deepfag is dead you stupid fuck. Everyone is buying TurtleCoin right now. It's the future.

if you don't hold any TRTL you are literally a fucking moron

Memes are not as good, Raphael.

if you don't hold at least 1MM turtle your not going to make it bro

I solely buy meme coins based on what a guy posting food pictures says, so your opinion is worth nothing to me.

they said the same about Doge coin. Enjoy missing out on your 400x gains.

They said they only wanted advice from the guy who posts food pictures?

Got my first batch at 13, then 40, another at 14 I'll wait or swing trade it a bit who knows

>Why is there not a DBC thread?!

Not many of us Brainiacs survived the Reinigung, user. It was a massacre. Imagine all the nazi officials post-WWII blasting the heads off their children x1000.

>DBC is the best AI token
>AI will boom in the next few year

Buying DBC today is like buying Bitcoin in 2010

TRTL > DBC

DBC already pumped you moronic shill

Also just in: it’s now official that the foodposter has finally killed himself

>TurtleCoin is a fun, fast, and easy way to send money
to friends and businesses.

Are you fucking kidding me ? I'm talking about a coin that revolutionize AI not a shit pajeet coin only aimed to send money to friends

Currently holding 125k of DBC. How many do you guys have?

>trusting chink ai on a chink platform

You know nothing about how huge AI is going to be in China. China just invested 21 billion solely for AI park. They are going to be the leader country of AI in a few years.

Only around 1k. You should send me some

>A fun way to send money
>fun

*Jewing noises intensifies*

Nice to see DBC bounced off the ground floor yet again. At the very least, noone except for people buying at ATH is going to possibly lose money on it.

It's crazy but it's slowly turning into a comfy hold.

ft.com/video/3485f37a-5423-4fe9-b00e-ac941ec85b77

Saw this being posted on reddit.

In terms of financial technology, the two most talked about things in Davos' World Economic Forums are.. blockchain and AI.

who's not gettin on this right now is dumb. won't be cheap forever, get it while its low.

Making money on each bounce as well. Very predictable. I love it.

finally
Watching in creep down to $0.13 did hurt so fucking bad

too soon to say, price not holding.

Exactly, but the past days it showed some bottom resistance. I believe it won't dip further, except of course if BTC bleeds more.

Plan was to hodl this till mid-February, which I have now pushed back till EOQ1. Anybody think this will be at $3 by the end of March? I really don't want to miss out on the new coins, especially Block Array