1 hour before China wakes up and buys the dip

1 hour before China wakes up and buys the dip.

Pepper your angus.

lmao china will crash the crypto market today. This is the last day before the start of the chink new year festivities.

Yeahhh, umm i'm definitely expecting the opposite of that to happen. Especially with such a heavy asian influence on Vechain.

you understand that chinese give stacks of money on new years?

This.

Those little red envelopes full of money are about to flood into crypto.

This, except it's glorious RMB instead of shitty USD

>1 hour before China wakes up and sells the dip.

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Guys the supply just fucking doubled, expect a dump

Pajeet FUD group shitting up the Veeky Forums streets today. Confirmed visiting all the other threads.

good my money is coming in tomorrow

OP is a part of a pump and dump scam group on Discord.

If you don't believe me just check for yourself, DO NOT GET SCAMMED!

Discord Code: NCRrDNK

Is now a good time to buy? Think it’ll go back up any time soon?

Where do you think they get the cash from?

This is why it's dipping.

And do add to this, I could see it easily dipping to the 50k range *at least.

nah its dipping because cmc finally updated the supply numbers.

No idea dude i'm waiting to see what happens for now. Aparently it's a CMC glitch but it'll probably go down quite a bit because people won't know what's going on

McDonald's Happy Meal Toy factories. And Foxconn.

Perfect fucking timing

NI HAO

HOW LOW LOW LOW CAN YOU GO

DUN NANANANAN NANA NA NANANANANAA

That’s good to know, just debating whether I should get in now or just keep my eth. Hate this bear market

anyone selling on the account of cmc updating are small fish and do not matter

It’s going to trade sideways for another couple days before another CCK tweet or more news. After all this buzz I wouldn’t expect this thing to dip under 5k

I PANICK BOUGHT REEEEEEEEEEE

on the other hand might be a great buying opportunity if you think its still undervalued

Been holding since $4 and sold, putting all gainz into chainlink and the initial investement into icx

icx IS A SCAM THO?

Isn't that on Feb 16?

People actually believing in FUD created by teenagers and indians and ignoring partnerships with DNV GL, PwC, fanghuwang, Breyers capital (Jim breyer personally said that he was assuming an advisory role like 2 days ago), Chinese government, Renault, and the list goes on....
Only DNV GL makes more money than McDonald’s. 150 years old company. But let’s trust the pajeets creating threads 24/7 saying that it’s a scam. Just sold 100k

more like 1 hour before china wakes up and dumps even more on us

jim bayer is dumping his bags after seeing that market cap, the word is he's accumulating walton

I will buy this coin right now if someone can tell me what it does

Thats right fags, I will drop $1000 on this right now. All you have to do is tell me what the token does. You literally can't

get ready to go sideways/down until the next announcement

just hold till late FEB

Die already Pajeet Patel. You’re irrelevant to this planet.

It makes money

supply chain anti counterfeit and a dapp platform.

>$1000
>on the $2000000000 mc coin
kek

no one cares about your lunch money poorfag

Dump this shit pls. I'm 2k shy of a strength node.

It distributes thor to it's holders starting june. Thor pays for the service (tracking products)

I bought in at 5 should I sell now?

How many time zones are in china and where are most of the cities located?

STOP FUCKING DIPPING

Gotchu senpai

if you dont have enough for a node does that make owning ven worthless?

damn, thx man

yo bitch how much u put in to make it jump 40 cents

I SOLD TH BOTTOM NOOOOOOO

i sold at 64k literally 1 minute before the recovery

I am a fucking moron

BUY MORE IT'S GOING DOWN AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A JOB FOR

WIKIPEDIA!!!!

Hey man if you're looking to piss vechain into the wind you can just send it to me

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

Piss off sloggett you scam artist prick

>tfw didnt scoop the 7.20

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They fucked u fucking hard

Something I have seen no one really mention, or consider, is that VEN has never really mooned retardedly high. As we know, it's been held down by sell walls for as long as I can remember. This means it shouldn't retrace as much as others (e.g. TRX) which violently moon. If VEN was left to its won devices, it would have seen $20 and probably dropped down as much. I don't think the sell walls are (solely) for accumulation, but allow it to show a "healthy" upward trend. This allows it to not be percieved as a "volatile cryptocurrency" which is required to achieve its goals of widespread implementation, considering it needs to have credibility to be adopted widely.

In my experience also, whenever there is a VEN downtrend, they release another crazy partnership or make an announcement. t. sold low, bought back in high with VEN many times.

Bought some more at $7.41.
Lowest I saw was $7.34.
Fuck me if it goes lower.

Someone doesn't know the difference between a coin and token. Lol. Calling it both a coin and a token. Bahahaha!

AAAAAAAAAA

SELL. CHECK CMC AND SEE THE DAMN MARKET CAP

JESUS THE TOKENS WERE DOUBLED?
THIS IS GOING STRAIGHT TO $4

LULLLLLLL

anti counterfeit system.
The coins are a reward for nodes that add blocks
Thor is generated and payment for putting your own goods on the chain.

Being a salty walty feels comfy

Thanks god I left that sinking ship
Sell your dam bags fags or SINK into poorness

kys pajeet

>even the waltonfags have 4x the potential

So what are you guys putting your money into? Walton will moon because everyone switching to them?

Kek we got chinked
same with reddit

Sold near top luckily, still have half my bags

Do not know what the fuck to do

why the fuck did noone tell us about this token doubling
walton is fucking rocketing

The chinks are going to sell those fking bags so hard. See you at $5.

Wait until China wakes and they all fucking sell their VEN for WTC. You haven't seen anything yet.

Ling ling just called me saying they will buy walties cuz ven ven lied.

lol its not dropping below 7.45-.7.50 what are u guys talking about O.o

setting up my stop losses at 62k
noone better NOT cross it jesus christ
there is still a chance this coin will make it

they did fucking tell you
CMC has always been incorrect, you would know this if you knew anything plebboi

I'll have you know this dip might or might not have been partially orchestrated with a precise price floor target with the assistance of some guys working for some website which informs about market caps

Of course, everything i say it just a work of fiction, only a fool would take my word for it

it almost hit 6,99 half hour ago

the worst thing that will happen is that VEN is gonna go sideways for a couple of days. in the best case it just keeps on trucking. which is the reality

on the left is some professional TA which include bear trend elliot waves 1, 2 and 3. VEN will not go below 700k gwei, there's a whale with a hidden stop-limit buywall that provides 100 eth worth of support. saw it earlier

You're a total fucktard if you think Jim Breyer is making is VEN investment decisions based on looking at fucking coinmarketcap.

Yup, Vechain has been working for months trying to get CMC to correct it.

forgot the pic since im a fucking moron

This guy VENs

I thought the chinese were banned from trading cryptocurrencies?

I expect a slight more dip if ICX picks up. Itll be good to buy bags then. Also hodl.

Pretty sure ICX is gonna be going up, especially with asia waking up soon.

Explain?

LOL wtf is China gonna do?? Their wages are like fucking 4 cents an hour. Hell yeah they're gonna DRIVE THE MARKET LET'S DO THIS BOYS

youre a fucking retard

SELL AND CATCH THE DIP

y u so mean :(

pls explain

I have 7000 VEN and 13000 ICX will I make it?

New ICOs and platforms for trading cryptocurrencies i.e. exchanges were banned/shut down. However, the Chinese tend to use VPNs to do their trading in order to get around this problem I believe.

is this the ultimate dead cat bounce

Literally just sold at the bottom and fomoed back in.