StakeNet Rebrand

While the whole market went down like a ROCK, Posw REFUSED to go down.
You know why? Because holders REFUSE to SELL.

Masternodes, and most importantly TPOS is being released next month. Complete rebrand to Stakenet (XSN)

This is a no brainer, I mean, seriously, take the time and do some research on this coin. It's gonna blast SKY high in a few weeks, mark my words.

If you think for ONE second that these upcoming features won't make the coin move in price, you are literally retarded:

>Masternodes
>TPOS - Trustless Proof Of Stake
>CCPOS - Cross Chain Proof Of Stake
>Atomic Swaps
>Rebrand To Stakenet (XSN)
>Listed on new exchanges to allow swapping to a new chain that is capable of running TPOS
>Pooled Masternodes on Stakenet.io
>Treasury Fund
>Monthly RSB Bonus
>Lightning Network Flash Send
>Private Transactions

Okay faggot so how do we actually find it now that it has this bullshit name?

Find it? You can buy POSW on Cryptopia buddy

MasterNodes are not affordable at all anymore.

~25k tokens for one.

Its currently 10k on the testnet

Get yourself a shared masternode then, until you can afford one.
Or liquidate some of your holdings if you have some. Your choice

It won't be that low when they release it though.

I really feel like this could take off like Raiblocks.
I mean, Proof Of Stake is becoming more and more popular, and the fact that you can stake offline, and that they are running a Staking service (will be at least) PLUS have masternodes in place at the same time. It's a GEM in my eyes. The price is probably only this low because of the history of this coin, which I believe the rebrand will fix.

I'm definitely buying some. Hope I can accumulate at least 8k coins more on top of my 12k coins I own already.

That's some crazy speculation right there. One can only hope, haha

Good luck

shill me more. How much for a node? in usd. Exact date of rebrand? Any upcoming exchanges? convince me to transfer my money to god damn craptopia

and why does their subreddit have 160 subs and outdated content? seems fishy

There is no specific date one the rebrand yet, but it's gonna happen next month. Check the pic. It's from discord. They are talking with a few of the bigger exchanges for the swap.

Key features are masternodes and TPOS, along with monthly RSB rewards for those who use the website wallet.

Amount of coins needed is between 20-25k coins, further info is released at the time of the swap

We don't use Reddit at all - Yet. No point when we are Rebranding soon anyway.

Join our discord if you want. The devs will answer all your questions if you have any

Do you have a link for your Discord channel?

Cant post discord links here. Just search for it. You'll find it

Buy orders looking good. I'm going in!

Wise choice user.

Shits about to go past 7k.

Where is the best place to buy some?

I bought mine on Livecoin, but Cryptopia is your best bet

Biz never pays attention to gems like these. It's a waste of time to share this here

Damn right son

what are the returns like for the masternode? Considering getting one

Hard to tell. 40% yearly is a low estimate.
Will probably be 100% or more the first month, then it's gonna drop as more nodes are set up.

XSN - Cool looking ticker, and I love the name of the coin as well.
Really want a node in this one, but I need to sell some of my NEO to do so. Hard decision!!

Go to Coinmarketcap and click the search coin thing. Type "x"

It's BOUND to succeed. Hahahaha

Fuck...

Yep, it's gonna sit among those coins for sure, just wait and watch it happen

That wall at 6500 is about to be taken down soon. Not much resistance up to 6800 after that.

There is room to make a 100x on this coin. Would take it into a billion dollar marketcap coin. But shit, even 50x would set me up for life!!

Easy boy. I'm definitely agreeing with you, but a 100x is only if you are extremely patient

Just read the whitepaper. Very ambitious project. If they pull it off it's going to become a major part of crypto, for sure.
I'll buy some, that's guaranteed

How come this piece of shit keeps going up? ITS A SHIT COIN. AAAAAAAAAAAH. STOP BUYING!! I NEED MORE!! PLEASE FUD IT DOWN!