Why is no one talking about the stock bubble?

S&P500 and Nasdaq composite are fucking vertical now. It's a pretty obvious bubble, so why the fuck is no one talking about it and instead fixating on the crypto bubble?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=At21eNAekUY
youtube.com/watch?v=N2BmsQ59dng
bis.org/publ/work656.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=alOV2GwdK-A
youtube.com/watch?v=M0zg_Cf4K4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

most stocks have real intrinsic value. bitcoin.. not so much lol. digital meme bs

Fpbp

boomer retard

>most P/E ratios around 20
>intrinsic value

kek

also

>company literally does not generate profit
>intrinsic value

Sometimes I wonder if people literally type with their brains turned off.

>most stocks have real intrinsic value
Yeah, so did the dotcom bubble. Also most stocks do not generate a profit and you literally get NOTHING from them if the company liquidates since the shareholders are always last in line.

The current mean PE ratio for the S&P500 is 15.69.

It is rigged user. In the US there are thousands of companies that do not take part in main indexes. Big brokering Co's agreed to pump in only a few Co's that are in those indexes. When reporting profits to the investing Co's, the brokering Co's recieve payments from rolling cash from investors. Small brokering Co's follow the trend.. Imvest in bonds and pump when it goes to -60%. Or invest now in Co's that did not pump in 2017.
Good luck !

I like this guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=At21eNAekUY

All that created fiat has to go somewhire

Lots of people are saying the market is long overdue for a correction...

>real companies that make daily life possible vs magic internet money

hmmmm

its denominated in a coin that can essentially be printed in perpetuity, so it rising is a function of that printing not because there's a bubble

>owning a piece of paper that says you own a magic number of """"shares"""" that literally mean nothing if you're not majority shareholder

>magic number of shares
>mean literally nothing if you're not a majority shareholder

never passed intro to finance I see kid

Seriously. It's because of quantitative easing. It all goes back to '08.

If you guys don't see how it was done by now, how the Fed hit the big red button and is now powerless to influence monetary policy, how interest rates cannot be raised because of how levered every firm has become from free borrowing, and how cryptocurrency sabatoged the last shred of power the Fed had to reign in this artificial pump of all non-liquid assets from vast swathes of printed money masked as market purchasing pressure...

I mean hell, it could literally all go up forever at this point since I'm not sure Americans are capable of realizing the dollar is going down in value, making assets seem more and more valuable. The problem is even if this is possible, eventually the wealth inequality between the asset holders and the rest would cause social tension; regardless of the actual living standards. Crypto may act as a sort of release valve; but when everyone is a millionaire, will the milkman still sell his milk for 3 bucks?

Actually, there is talk about it. Everyone knows it will take a hit eventually. But unlike butcorn, it won't go to 0

Hey you're that guy who posts actual well written and thought out finance / econ info along with cool woodcut alchemy type prints. I appreciate you.

Lots of people say that about crypto, too.

>boomer fag detected

You do realize that QE ended, right?

Propped up by low interest rates, the good tiles will keep on rolling for a year or two. Little correction then bullrun then we get fucked like last time
The cycle repeats since central banks exist.

>wealth inequality between the asset holders and the rest would cause social tension

this
its not going to crash

hell i fI want to sound like a nutjob I might go on abou this.
But add automatization and overpopulation. Rich dont need us.

>
Really interesting.
How do I search for the bond market on tradingview?

Goldman said it wasn’t a bubble. I’m sure I can trust them.

Alchemy is an interesting thing.

Why would gold be mined so long ago, why was it valuable? How could anyone know of it's properties and scarcity?

>a bubble
>not going to crash
Nobody's ever said this about a bubble before

Point is that It doesnt matter

b-b-but I thought Trump was gonna crash the stock market

it was shiny and did not rust

Crypto is proven to be all tulips now.
The bubble all comes from Trump's policies. Major cuts for corpo's,etc. Where will this money go? Exactly, capitalisation of US market. Yet the major players got out and expect minus 30-50% in stock this year. Invests in bonds are sky-high..

>will the milkman still sell his milk for 3 bucks
Mutts don’t know what real milk is desu

It looks different than other things you could find at that time, and is very easy to melt with as little as a hot/large campfire, plus it doesnt tarnish.

using wood molds you could make whatever you wanted/were capable of carving.

They may have not known its scarcity but it would have been easily apparent how valuable it was to mine, just like copper.

we forget how ancient cultures werent stupid and had hundreds of years to learn things that were later forgotten.

QE hyperinflation was a meme that went too far. Ron Paul and you faggots said we'd be zimbabwe by now but they were all wrong year after year. Stock markets a little pricey; no need to go retarded with the conspiracies.

>expect -50% in stocks this year

This gets predicted every year. Bush-league advisors do that in hopes that it will one day be true, then they can claim to be the only one who saw it coming.

>mean meme

>stock market bubble crashes before crypto
>money goes into crypto
>mfw boomers btfo

I wonder how much the cypherpunks knew?

Considering that was the plan, and now the elite have to grapple with a future A.I. blockchain transactional network where society will have autonomous networks controlling infrastructure.

I'm not sure I trust the ethics of A.I. programmers at this point. They seem blissfully unaware that an inference engine based on logic gate reasoning needs an initial ethical premise to reason from. Humans have instincts, A.I. needs those input externally. Asimov anyone?

Then again the elite like to fear monger about A.I. as well. Turns the old hamster wheels.

>linear instead of log charts

It only workd because most of that money they print never really enters the real world commerce.
That is the case right anons? How else could they keep printing that much and not cause massive inflation? ECB is going even harder printing euros right now.

I got crypto gains to invest but really dont trust sticks right now...

Bitcoin won't go to 0 either.

And the refining process? The ability to reduce an element to it's "essence" in order to maintain static weight and measureability was obviously needed to monetize the metal for fungibility and minting.

But how do you convince other people around the world? It's an interesting thing to read about.

No, most dotcom stocks did not generate a profit.
Yes most current stock do
You are an asshole

get on your knees for your master goy

It's because the money never directly entered circulation.

Ron Paul is as fooled as the typical American when it comes to what money is "real." The gold standard would have turned this country into a heap of rubble.

Major banks have been doing everything in their power to prop up the stock market.
Look at gold, silver and bonds. They're all down to keep interests low and make people borrow more instead which creates more money that can go into stocks and make banks and hedge funds money at the same time.

Pic related SP500 log chart.

Even bitcoin has healthier growth than this.

t. greenspan

Do you think Crypto will be the new gold? When people start to distrust the traditional market, they'll put their cash into crypto instead of gold.

Better stay in crypto, Dollar is gonna implode

youtube.com/watch?v=N2BmsQ59dng

I think eventually traditional market will turn every asset into coins and we will trade those in decentralized exchanges.

>"The central bankers know exactly what's best for us just obey and turn your brain off lmao"

>Do you think Crypto will be the new gold?
It's better than gold because you can safely transfer it between people. If someone creates an ambitious crypto that is set on replacing fiat we could see people using crypto instead of fiat after the next financial crash.

bis.org/publ/work656.htm

Worth a read if you wish to see how delusional bankers are in regards to how fiscal policy will react to aging populations.

Fuck off Schlomo, this is a white man's website.

People were claiming bubble early 2015 and early 2016, i said buy more. And it is still a buy/hodl.

Might be choppier but when we get pass 28-29k then it will be a quick n smooth sail to 36-38k for everyones surprise.

Gold is fuel. That's why it's been mined the past 10k years.

Another cool dude I like to watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=alOV2GwdK-A

>literally anime website

At best you could say it's a cultural appropriation of Asian culture website dork

That too.

>campaign Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=M0zg_Cf4K4w

>President Trump
>"New ATHs on Dow and it alls thanks to me!"

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Not at all what I have said.

Gold is just as much a central banker system of control as fiat.