Get in early

ponzicoin.co/index.html

there are only 74 transactions and more flowing in.... this was just released a few hours ago and is hitting major sites. get in early. low market cap. verifiable ponzi scheme

etherscan.io/txs?a=0xe3f64dc522a66405c51d96aae234217a03502bb4

Other urls found in this thread:

ponzicoin.co/index.html
sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_virtualcurrencies.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

idk guys this seems like a ponzi scheme maybe

>'invests' everything

I'm really tempted to buy this. Isn't this pretty much a guaranteed moon? The only way it could possibly fail is if people don't start buying, but I don't see why people wouldn't buy this

Damn solid whitepaper im going all in

there is only $10k in the contract right now. up to 100 transactions right now. that's NOTHING. this was on the front page of hacker news

also, its pretty high effort, and the token symbol is SEC.. so yeah, winner.

already tripled my money

>and the token symbol is SEC
lmao brilliant touch

Q: Is this site secure?

A: We use Equifax-grade security.

This is actually brilliant lmfao, congrats to the fucker that made this.

tfw you sink a grand into a literal ponzi

You guys seem like shills.

haha already doubled, this is ridiculous

> this seems like a ponzi
You're just a boomer who doesn't understand the tech behind crypto.

>ponzicoin.co/index.html
lol its says to shill this coin on Veeky Forums on the website

>Because money doesn't grow on trees... unless you're BitFinex
kek

>Because money doesn't grow on trees... unless you're BitFinex
AHAHAHAHAHAHA TOP TIER LADS

>This seems like a great investment opportunity! I need to get back all the money I lost in BitConnect, so can I put my entire pension fund/college fund/retirement savings/second home mortgage in?

>A: No, this is a joke. Don't put any significant amount of money in this, follow /r/personalfinance's advice and please don't invest more than you can lose in crypto.
holy shit this is pure gold

how long does it take to pull ethereum out of hitbtc into a wallet so that i can use metamask to buy ponzi? i have never pulled out before

the reverse psychology got me

Guys this seems like a really promising token. Just bought 100k

Usually a few minutes, but with HitBTC it can take significatly longer. Just try it the worst that can happen you have your money in your Metamask and lost $10 withdrawal fee.

>sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_virtualcurrencies.pdf
>whitepaper

yup me too about to go all in

metamask just says "connecting to the ethereum network" but its taking fucking forever. is this normal? i've never used this thing before

is there some way of doing this without slow ass meta mask. i tried mist once but it wanted me to download some 70gb before i could use it. fuuuuck

lmao threw 100 bucks

this is the real moonshot

fffffffuuuuuucck... traded al my eth for raiblocks at $25, I would have jumped on this instead I'm holding sinking bags

Switch to Ropsten network then switch back to Main network and it will load. Happens to me all the time.

just trade your eth back bro and get your money back with this moonshot
what are you scared of?

alright never mind
i restarted firefox now im logged in
cant even find the wallet address what the fuck
theres a coinbase function
do i have to go through coinbase to use this shit?

alright never mind
i clicked view account on etherscan
theres an address at the top of the page
i assume thats mine

>We suggest shilling this coin heavily to your family and friends like a fucking sociopath. Creating posts on how this coin will 1000x by April on /r/wallstreetbets, /r/cryptocurrency, Veeky Forums, and making several youtube videos promoting PonziCoin is also encouraged.
g-guys?

they even got a pajeet twitter account and fucking hell that github

what happens when nobody buys this anymore

bitconeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeec

>look away for a second
>another 20+ ETH added
i thought i was making a joke purchase, turns out i'm gonna make a profit?

probably, id put some in but cba messing about with my wallets and shit

oh fuck me, i can't withdraw from hitbtc without checking into my email first and i forgot the password and for some reason none of the passwords on my passwords paper works. fuck me im retarded

Can we shill this on other places lmfao

White paper had me convinced just bought 100k

Anyone got a twitter with high follower count that can shill this? Normies are probably stupid enough to buy this

well fuck me there goes my money, cant remember my email password and apparantly i didnt write it down in the place where i write down all my passwords

why do i even bother. im just not allowed to make money

When are you pulling out?

Low risk: 2x
Medium risk: 3x
High risk: 4x
Mad man: 5x+

does anyone want a free hitbtc account with 50usd in it? pretty sure its useless since nothing can be withdrawn without an email and i forgot my password.

its just getting started
10x

i'm looking at an easy 3x at this point desu

It just doubled, there's max 5 left. nobody is gonna buy this shit for 50k

100x. moon

lmao have you seen the amount of shitcoins worth 10m marketcap. this can easily 10x

why do they make the sell price 1/4th of the buy

if it was half of the buy too many people who pull out, more risk in the game(:

unironically went all in

Because it's a literal ponzi scheme. That's the only way that the scheme can work.

if it was doomed to fail i would have been able to buy some. but i forgot my email password and cant withdraw from hitbtc. so you're all assured to make fucktons while i sit and watch. because thats how it works.

Put 2 eth in, guaranteed x3 at least at this point

>12 more ETH and I'm break-even

thisis literally an HYIP on smart contracts

I'm all in