ITT We laugh at people who bought Carvertical

ITT We laugh at people who bought Carvertical

AHAHAHA

You do realize it's trading at 5x its ico price right?

I bought the ico, sitting comfy you asshat

why tho
>8x currently

>ICO
>Only 5x
BUAHAHAHA

Yeah in 3 days... what the actuall fuck lol..
Next week its 10 cents

what is funny in making x5 gains? i know that anons here prefer making -40% with appcoins but won't do it

>he think it will hit 1 billion cap in a week

>Only 5x gains on an ICO

in first day you moron

I bought at ATH after ICO, now I’m bagholding. You can laugh at me OP

Depends on the news for the upcoming weeks. DYOR

Its three days since Etherdelta

*wheez*

Ohhh look at me laughing at an ico that has only 5x in 11 hours of going on a real exchange. Aren't i awesome.. missed the ICO poor fag? Lol

Short-sighted retard.

Enjoy your useless vapoware tokens.
This project has an actual purpose.

cV is going to be worth at least $0.10 in a few weeks...it will break $1.00 in 2 months

>10 billion cap in 2 months
>1000 million cap in a week
Are you serious anonon?

have you ever seen volume at etherdelta? shut your fokin mouth

It was higher than currently on kucoin :^)

another Lithuanian shitcoin

Theyre actually auditing it as Estonian one. Its a PnD

no it wasn't, stop talking shit

Dont be mad, the information is there for anyone to see

Kucoin is a shithole now. Every coin that gets listed there dumps now

I think I know why.
KU requires the listing company to give them tokens. I think they get a large number. Then they are running the sell walls, to sell off all those coins at a good profit.
I don't believe all this bullshit people spew about whales "keeping the price down", thats horseshit. Watching this listing from this morning, I'm sure that KU is getting initial market tokens, and then selling them out for profit, manipulating the price as new money comes in, to take it, but not dump all at once. Essentially bleeding all new market entrants in, converting ETH/BTC for whatever shitcoin they are paid for the market listing.
Meaning, you should probably wait for weeks of heavy volume, where KU has exhausted their coins out before jumping in. Look at any of the larger traded pairs, and they trade like normal, any of the new listings are under constant sell pressure on KU, but it's not in a "whales" best interest to suppress the price. They would keep their sell orders off the market so the supply of sellers would dry up, then dump huge stacks at ATH's to maximize profit.