Check out the newest addition in the Ponzi world ponzicoin.co

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xe3f64dc522a66405c51d96aae234217a03502bb4
ponzicoin.co
reddit.com/r/Bitconnect/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump this is easy money

What the fuck am I looking at?
A ponzi marketing itself as a ponzi? is it like reverse psychology?
Owe yeah our coin totally has 0 INTRINSIC value.

Oh god I cant stop laughing

someone link this shit to trevon james, he will probably shill it, seeing how retarded he is.

>the fucking whitepaper

nice, just bought 100k ponzi.

Unironically getting this. It's like the good version of Athene's coin

hmmmmm

Looks cool. So sell and buy doubles?

This isn't a bad idea but why is the sell price immediately 1/4th the buy price?

It's mooning.

Are you special? how do you think they double the price everytime, still stay solvent and make money?

So you hodl until 100 more tokens were sold...

Whats the contracts address?

Fucking kek

etherscan.io/address/0xe3f64dc522a66405c51d96aae234217a03502bb4

This must be from the user that posted about creating ponzicoin the other day. toppest kek

Get in now before the autists here take this to rddit and the degenerate normies get in. I can see this 4 bagging. I droppped in an eth to see what happens.

Unfuckingbelievable. The ETH is pouring in.

I guess I am special, fuck

What am I doing with my life

If you have any interest this is absolutely your last chance, not in a pushing you to invest way but a why the fuck would you wait until you're the bottom of the pyramid way.

There is a lot of runway here. Putting in more i have profited from every ether game i play. made cash on ethertanks, etheremon, cryptocelebrities.co (that one was the best) and ethercraft.

unironically bought 1 eth worth of this

Whats bad with Athenes coin?

oh you already did it lol
Congrats you're close to the top of the pyramid, no you just have to hope some real suckers get in on this.

>that guy dropping $5k.
LMAO
I thought about it but I feel like I am already to late. Its not like its really going to "fool" people everyone is just meme buying or trying to be early.

Looks like 200 tokens were sold.

Shit is just getting started....

It's less than 4 hours old. I got into ethertanks like 18 hours and still made money. Look at the transactions on the wallet.

This ain't a scam at all, it will just eventually reach a price where it takes a lot longer to double

Am I gonna make it?

Yep, we are in at the top of the pyramid boys. Cannot believe my luck, i was about to go to bed.

athene already did this

Yeah the wallet with 38 fucking grand USD is what makes me think Im too later. partially just too lazy to send money to metamask.

Go to bed and wake up with the cash. (((Who)))) could have dreamed up something like this.

I keep a small amount ETH on metamask for meme shit like this. I missed out on cryptokitties and etheremon cause it took so long to get the ETH into metamask

HOLY FUCK I AM LITERALLY FOMOING INTO THIS

This is unironically the only way i can make money from crypto. My trades are generally shit but I make good cash from these fucking games because I am in on day 1.

That's a hot way to live

this is just totally incredible, whoever did this is pretty switched on

Anyone know how to add the SEC coin to display in MEW?

Why even fucking wear the bathing suit at this point? Might as well just have a cool blue wristband and call it a day.

Next time I guess.
too bad, cause Etheremon and shit got people rich but were dumb. This one is actually hilarious reading the page made my day.

Yeah it suits my NEET lifestyle. I see myself as a professional ETH gamer now. I have cleared 100k in these games in the past month and have a huge inventory of items. I told my brother and he doesnt understand what i am doing here. I want to do this as a career. Looking to make 500k this year in these games.

>ponzicoin.co
the ticker is SEC...

KEK

You're a fucking madman dude, I love it

More often than not I just get burned on these things. Etheremon was nice but I missed out on Ethercraft unfortunately.

I really like the minimalist aesthetic they have here, the ponzi element is what I like the most about these games and they are really bringing that out and celebrating it. Pic related, i drew it myself

I am a madman and a savage when it comes to ether games.

sauce

unironically bought some SEC

I feel like dropping 5 eth on this right now.
fuck

someone with reddit acct post link here reddit.com/r/Bitconnect/

It's basically a savings account for your ETH

Are you ready to double up over night faggot.

LMAO FUCK IT ANONS IM GOING TO GO BALLS DEEP ON THIS

I dropped two ETH on this. We are still on top of the pyramid. You need to get in NOW in case you dont hate money!

Fuck it I'm all in
Please let the memes work in my favor. Believe in the memes bros

YO YO YO BITCONNECT?

You still have months till the bottom of the pyramid is reached.

that's assuming this doesnt just die out completely

Just meme like a next level savage, we will make it and reddit will carry the bags. This shit has only been open a few hours.

I really doubt it, a few weeks at best, its a literal meme.
Id never put more than $1000 in. And by the time My Eth hits metamask itll have doubled again.

SEC generals on Veeky Forums from now on. We will shill this.
Once the contract received 1M it will be in mainstream media faggot

You need to create a new token in MM and imput the adress from etherscan.

>months
Bro this thing will be dead by Friday night. But the next 48 hours are gonna be lit

Is it to late to go into ethercraft? Its not a ponzi is it?

being honest about stealing is still criminal

this is some bold pajeeting

SHUT THE FUCK UP FIRST WE LET ANONS ACCUMULATE

DO NOT GO FULL SHILL YET

THERES ONLY 34 ETH IN YET

LET ANONS LOAD UP ON THIS BEFORE WE GO FULL SHILL

Put it this way - etheremon took about 1 mil on day one. These guys have taken in like 37 ether. This isnt even the start of the beginning. Just keep meming and posting and you make it probably with 4X gains.

Genius, just bought 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,

Here is the bottom line. If you are going to be an ether gamer, you need to get in as quickly as possible. The longer you wait the worse your gains. This is day one and this game likely goes for another 2 weeks. Getting in now is a conservative 4X if you pull out early or a 16X - 32X if you hang in for the full run.

Vitalik truly is a genius.

44 now

someone just bought 7 ether worth. savage.

What metric do you usually base your exit on?

This one is a new twist from the ethermon stuff and the site is funny so I could see this heading for mainstream headlines once we reach 1000 ETH spent to be honest

I guess it’s a reasonable tool for people that need to launder money

There is a tonne of runway left here boys. I do this professionally and know a good ether game when i see it. cryptocelebrities.co is also good.

>the literal state of crypto
crash coming soon boys

Just jumped from 32k to 46k in mins

Ethergamer pro, shed your light unto me. Where do you find games ground floor? What resources are you using? I know biz is pretty good but I want to be the guy that post on Veeky Forums about it.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE DEGENERACY OF CRYPTO IN 2018

This Weimar Republic level degeneracy.

Holy shit this is genius!
Loading up

Literal buy high, sell low.
Veeky Forums should be all over this.

im an idiot

is the max you can make off this x2?

SEC can't possibly crash unless everyone cashes out for a loss

no it doubles every 100 coins sold

already did x3, idk what im doing with my life but i like it

20x if you get in enough suckers.....
pull out too late and the contract will be depleted

lol wtf did I just get myself into. think ethermon, cryptokitties is a fat scam but invest in this shit.... hope it goes well 7eth

8eth til next double
GO GO GO

Bro you need to get on telegrams. You need to be autistic. You need to be on biz all day posting memes. This is not an easy fucking life ok, you have no idea the issues i have had with the pajeet infestations. Get involved in the etheremon community, they are the folks who basically started this and look for the chats of the traders. Crypto kitties is fucking degeneracy, avoid.

I'm all in. Let's accumulate and then go shill normans.

So when do we pull out of this fucking thing?

The big dick money is starting to roll in.

when treyvon james goes all in

Its not stealing.

Contract doesnt deplete, I have read it - its balanced.

someone message him i bet he'd love this