BIG WONS

Assume you made 30 million in crypto. Cashed it out and reinvested in FANG stocks for the easy double every few years.

Would you pay 20k a month to this girl to live with you and fuck you whenever you want? You don't take her shopping, you don't buy her fancy dinners. You take her to a hole in the wall and bitch if she gets anything on the menu over $12.

No butt sex.

20k for that? Fuck no. If I was single, I would have no problem picking up girls especially with the added ability to flaunt wealth to gold diggers.

Step your game up lads. 20k on that is horrible, look at that bitch's nose. You'll probably feel massive regret after you cum.

> You'll probably feel massive regret after you cum.

I always do. I realize it's just flesh and want to kick them out while I go get beers with friends. But later that night when I'm horny again I want them over.

this is a joke right ? why the fuck would someone do that? pathetic

Have you ever been in a 4 year relationship? I imagine you haven't.

I would give her 20000 Mexican pesos a month and no more.

>No butt sex.
Im out.

>20000
That's fair.

she better lick my ass after i shit for 20k a month

Do you want your own shit on your dick?

yea that is actually a very fair price in pesos

No it's just a waste of money. Find a girl who will genuinely like you and care about you as well as your well being. It might take a fucking half a decade but it'd be worth it more than just cumming in some human flesh light.

You guys are missing out on loving relationships and its very sad, on the other hand if you are American or British stay away from relationships with those woman fucking hell.

I've been in loving relationships dude. I think you're just very naive on what a loving relationship entails. Eventually I'll get back to it, but sometimes you need a break.

>paying for pussy ever
why tho

why not? you can get 10/10 girls with literally 0 effort and bullshit.

lmao why the fuck
2k a month max

>Dropping 20k/month for a girlfriend.
You're supposed to get a different girl every day dummy.

Fuck no. She's ugly as shit and dressed in all pink. A proper empty cunt I'd imagine. I wouldn't give her £20 a month now

No I would not, it is unethical and sinful. People are not objects. I would donate to open source GNU projects and hire a skilled developer that would tutor me and help to make this world a better place. I hope to make meaningful contributions soon.

with 20k you could get 3-4 beautiful girls from eastern europe.

You clearly have no idea what the rates are

That's not 20k at all not even close. That's 4-6k a month and that's plenty for her. Don't you dare give her fucjjng 200k+ a year that's ridiculous

20k a month on that thot? Seems like a fucking awful deal tbqh. Would be much easier and more interesting to pick up random sluts from the club every night for almost free, just splash some of your cash around.