So.... wheres the massive pump you guys were all fighting about yesterday

so.... wheres the massive pump you guys were all fighting about yesterday
morons

Really is some dirty shit to double the circulating coins right after they do a press conference.

Bags sold.

always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

HAHAHAH VENKEKS

Kek, have the shillers left you holding bags?

ITS FUCKING OVER

7.28 is the floor guys, buy in

Never trust a coin being as frantically/manically shilled as VEN. It was such an obvious TRX/XVG situation

kek i cant tell if this is bait but dnv organized the event not vechain tard

everyone always sells the news you fucking moron

7.20 is the floor guys, hop on in

I lost everything my wife is gonna kill me. Her kids private school is not cheap. I'm ruined

I mean, buy the rumor sell the news isn't just a meme user. Anyone with a half a brain sold during conference and will eat up this fucking dip. The chinamen bout to wakey wakey too

vechain is about to dump HARD

Its rebounding were saved!

It's all to distract you while they dump their bags, the shilling of this coin has been unbelievable for the past two months on both Veeky Forums and reddit, this shit is going back to a dollar now.

So who’s buying back in? Bought at $2 sold at 7.75 Any reason to buy back in or is this chink coin done???

>Her kids
Well you deserved it

I DID SELL THE TOP

and don't you fucking give me that excuse. I was in the threads yesterday, me and one guy saying most likely it will dump or have a weak moon

Everyone ELSE crying defending VEN saying it'll have another Massive pump

But i get it, now that 90% of the VEN holders were wrong the excuse comes in. ' you bought ATH didn't you user, sell the news retard'

yfw i sold the top :)
Why didn't you?

Fucktards wanted 100x after the """news""", not knowing that there wouldn't be any new announcements.
Fuck faced moon faggots don't know how to hold a coin for longer than a day, so they sell.
Once all these soy boys start selling, that triggers other sissy faggots to start selling.
Once that second wave has come and sold, stop losses get triggered.
Once the stops are done getting taken out, smart money like myself comes in and buys it up, and then waits for new highs the following week.

Wait what?

it all turns to nothing
true marketcap was revealed, potential destroyed

> 2018's ETH

Fucking kek. still managed a 20% gain on what I put in but im not touching this shit till it goes back down to 40-45k

WALTON NOW HOLY SHIT

so when do I buy in smarty pants

If you didn't sell this shitcoin above 8 yesterday you're a brainlet. $5 incoming

Will be able to afford a node then

Bring it the fuck on chinks

tfw CMC is still underestimating the circulating supply. This is going to get even worse.

Really? Source pls

Wrong

So there's 1.1B total supply...

I GOT FUCKING CHINK'D

Total supply is 876m if you cant read

>Supply doubles (except it didn't really)
>Price hasn't tanked to half its value
It's amazing how much of Veeky Forums can't put two and two together

dont reply to obvious pajeets

Learn to read user

My bad boys, I was in a state of panic. Phew.

d...does this mean I do what biz says?

It's over boys

We got chinked, everyone was expecting a moon today and we got this

Admit it, and ICX had a pretty lame moon as well for mainnet

Admit it folks, this market is over

In the good days, these coins would have been through the fucking roof with mainnet launch

please sell you fucking faggots im so sick of you retards being in ven threads

HAHAH STUPID VENFAGGOTS WALTON REIGNS SUPREME

PRE PUMPED REDDIT COINS:
A: VEN
B: XRB
IF YOU OWN EITHER OF THESE GO FUCK YOURSELVES AND ENJOY YOUR MASSIVE LOSSES.

We got scammed. This shit aint going nowhere. Fking chinks

>MFW the $100 worth of XRB I bought, I sold for $3k

>MFW I bought VEN with those gains @ 40k sats

You do realize what this means, don't you?

That you are... holding bags?

You're holding bags.

>DNV-GL announces that they will unequivocally use VeChain for their future development and plan to move their entire operation on to the VeChain Thor platform
>They state that they plan to move and push VeChain onto all of their customers
>It dumps because CMC was updated to correctly show the circulating supply for what might be some of the most bullish news in crypto

It's really interesting. This shit will be on news channels in a few days and probably Coindesk tomorrow. Are you people insane? How does nobody understand the significance of what happened?

it will repeat in one month, but at a higher value as there will be little pumps a long the way

I rode to 8.05 yesterday sold for XLM at 5.2 and sold XLM at 5.6, now hodling ETH. No idea what to do. I may betray you, VEN brahs, and move to WTC for those nice gainz.

Bag holder supremeo

Delete this!

Oh wow you mean now you need more then one fucking fundamental thing to be working for price to go quadrupal? You retards knew exactly what you bought into with this chink shit.

>Muh partnership
>Muh cryptic autistic tweets
>Pretty much china coin

My new strategy re: Veeky Forums
>Watch coins that pop up with one thread a day or less and consider buying some if it sounds smart enough.
>Once you see several simultaneous threads about BUY BUY BUY NOW NOW NOW get the FUCK out of it.
I've seen it happen a few times now (DBC was one in particular I'm kicking myself over). Same thing happened with VEN of course. Once I started seeing 4-5+ threads going at once about VEN I knew it was time to bounce, and I made a little bit of money on that. Discord Pajeets seriously cannot help themselves or show restraint. Even if one of them could one of their neighbors can't.

you’re not smart i can tell you that

Calm down Mohinder, I'm sure a nice white man will help you with those bags shortly. Best regards.

You have nothing you fcking indian shitskin

>he didn't look ahead to the coming month

fine, you saved yourself on the dip, but you'll miss the next ride back up