coinmarketcap.com/currencies/data/#charts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying you can win against big brain brendan

but BAT is a protocol token

>Efficiency
>highly efficient

Thanks just sold 100k BAT

>advertisers buy the token(impractical)
How the fuck is buying the token less practical than having to mine the token as an advertisement company? Literal retard opinion discarded and saged faggo kys

they dont buy the token retard. fiat to token conversions take place on the backend

>single page whitepaper
>devs with no track history
>no working product
>no first mover advantage
>compares itself to BAT hoping to be better
LUL

their 60 page whitepaper is here in case you're interested

docsend.com/view/pk5w8wx

Learn to read moron

ouch. my bad user

you spelled PRL wrong dumbass

lol Brave is the only company with even a slight fucking chance at taking market share away from Google and Firefox, and yet you think this no name shitcoin is going to do better? niqqa please

I know it's no-name, which is why I'm offering you retarded niggers an opportunity to learn about something new before the rest of the market.

When the standard you compare to is BAT, you already lost against it, fuck off

Besides the in innumerable different ways BAT is superior, the actual website brave.com is owned by BAT/Brave

Why the hostility? You BAT bag holders must be nervous.

Wow, another bag holder. That's fine though, don't do your research. Don't check out their website. Just keep "HODLING" your coin and hoping for the best. Just remember that you were warned.

Looks like it has potential.
And a decent roadmap.
How does the token distribution work?
I can't find it.

No they're just not retarded

i give u a little tip pajeet
if you shill a coin with
"this is the X killer"
youre not doing the dev team of the coin you want to shill a favor
because this a pajeet tier argument
lmao

I would buy more BAT right now if I was all in on RLC purely because of this post.

Why do you bother man, if they can't read the whitepaper, they gonna dump us on the first dip. This is at least mid term hold (I have informations ;) )

This is some of the most blatant fud I have ever seen, anyone can make an image promising something, actually making it happen is the hard part. Also their team has no one that seems to have any expertise on this subject.

ADST is the BAT killer fuckwit

Don't give a fuck about tech. How is this shitcoin gonna make me rich by holding the token?

He knows about the listening on binance eta ~ 5 - 7 hours. Looks like every retard can read the Wales bought it from Huobi: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/data/#charts

1. BAT is only temporarily an ERC20 Token

2. BAT will be in FIREFOX and other browsers.

3. BAT will be on COINBASE

i wanted it to be a surprise

Btw, I think they fixed the bug. Some whitehat reported and this may not get listed for weeks. xD

What is this thing trying to do? Reduce ad fraud? There are already several players in that space. You don't even need the blockchain for this.

Brendan is like the certified shitwrecker of software world, no one wins against him

Stop fudding and makes some gains losers
Already up 130%

lmao indeed, how clueless are these plebs really?

I see constant discussions about BAT, siacoin, and now this DATA shit?

How sleepy are these faggots really? See you in 2019 on my yacht plebbois.

Not FUD, it looks like it's good for "quick gains" but a BAT killer it is not.

This beat PRLs mcap in a couple days lol

Oops and higher than BATs already
$575,000,000

Wait.. you're that same loud mouthed faggot from the other DATA thread yesterday.

Ya pass on this shit coin.

That doesn’t look like adshares to me

>test coming out before end of month yeet

Nope, even if you don't believe in it theres nothing wrong with gains buddy