TNC

You still have time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1cEzi-6B7c0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Think it'll do a DBC? ATH around .6 the crash?

Is this the OMG of ETH?

Plasma*

Not OMG

I might buy this shit because it looks like that cool pagan symbol

this is the raiden of NEO. circulation locked till 2019 so it'll go higher than DBC. Their office is in the same building as NEO and announcements will be made at Neo Devcon.

I would, Ive been waiting 5 hours for my transaction to go thru

It's a scaling solution for NEO. Dropped 5k in today, already forgot about it, hopefully it can 10x by end of year

just hit 100 mill marketcap. this is still unknown on Veeky Forums and reddit

Why is the TNC symbol from germanic paganism?

I will unironically buy this because I like the logo

There is no way NEO will let this fail, they work in the same building ffs. NEO is doing their best to make sure their ecosystem strives to beat other platform competitors.

lol did the same, also, project sounds good

Thanks, just bought 100k.

Don't know if I should fall for this shill, you betrayed me before Veeky Forums, convince me

>Neo
>Trinity
Just noticed this.

Going to be at NEO Dev Con - this little guy is one of the safest bets right now.

Well - other than just telling you what it does for NEO and that they are partners - I’m not sure what else you need. Hop in.

This is different from the shitcoins that are shilled at biz. NEO is backing this up as this will be needed once NEO starts getting more traffic on their network. They work in the same building as NEO. DYOR

Why the fuck you cunts keep posting threads about this? Are you fucking dumbasses?

Fuck i hate fucking dumb people who reveals gems like this to public and causes all the fucking nonsense shit pajeet fud etc bullshit crap

FUCK YOU OP!

There is also city of zion (community of neo developers)

Price eoy sir please sire i need to make money sir

This and INT have all my holds

priced in

abandon thread, pajeets are here. SELL SELL SELL

Delete this thread

Check out this video youtube.com/watch?v=1cEzi-6B7c0

delet this

This is too good for biz.
sage

>Neo mooned
>Trinity is almost certainly gonna moon

All you have to do to guarantee yourself easy money is to make any old shitty dApp based on Neo and call it Morpheus. People would buy that shit without even thinking about it

Why can't ethereum be more accepting of Raiden like neo is being with Trinity. Seems like vitalik doesn't want anything to do with Raiden

Vitalik only believes in himself

never gonna buy that soy boy communist garbage coin

Delete this.

then the potential for a quick flip and dip, nothing in the whitepaper draft tells me anything about why I should hold this shitcoin long term.

fuckem