XMR

Have you guys seriously still not realized that monero is unironically the only one true cryptocurrency

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/finance/city/907323/Bitcoin-created-spy-US-government-CIA-MI5-secret-mission-fund-pay-price
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, but we are still in early adaption phase where people don't understand this, so get gains from meme coins and then stack them into monero.

Useless shit with unlimited supply. XSH will blow it out of the water.

I thought it grew only very slowly.

>do you guys even monero
How fucking new are you shill? Monero is what carried crypto

the supply is asymptotic. it's 0.3 xmr per block. it's like an IV drip into the ocean.

once 'all' monero has been mined, it's 1% inflation for the first year, then 0.9% the second year, then 0.8% the third year, all the way down to 0% without ever actually touching zero

it's to account for lost coins (entropy) and to keep miners incentivized

>XSH uses TOR for anonymity
Governments owns almost all TOR exit nodes which is the node that is that can be used to grab the data and find out identities, it's what was used to track down all the felons not using a VPN along with TOR. This is retarded and a shitcoin.

you can tackle privacy features on top of any shitcoin >>> XVG
there is no USP for monero, zencash is better in every way

Normies don't like good things you fucking idiot, they want to eat the shit.

thanks just bought ???k

I'm one of the strongest supporters of Monero, but sometimes you guys sound like fucking Mormons.

>yfw you realize ring signatures is the same form of money laundering as is inject dirty money in restaurants, strip clubs, etc, which is a classic way of laudering money

nice pump thread.

>>>> Uses Tor
you almost got me going pajeet

That's not why it's great. It's great because of its Lampert signatures.

One word.

Shells

Another world.

Turtles

no
>doesn't work on mobile because complicated blockchain
>fees are already rising with current adoption

The truth is normal cryptos are already almost anonymous and nobody will ever trace and address to you in 95% of cases

No premine, no ICO, only great tech. Most of the important features will hit later this year, which is when it will boom and reach mainstream appeal.

Thought i'd give y'all a heads up but noooo i'm being called a pajeet.

The CIA made Bitcoin.
The FSB made ETH.
The CSS made NEO.
A PUBLIC IMMUTABLE LEDGER. Ok friend.

It's actually a better model than other crypto for currency.
I had the same reaction as initially but thinking about it, it just makes sense.

>zencash is better in every way
zencash can be tracked

Huh.

Fuck you user, now i want to accumulate monero.

Even if the CIA made Bitcoin (which doesn't make sense) then it doesn't matter because anyone who has looked into the source code can see that there is no way for a single entitiy to control the network unless they have ridiculous amounts of computing power.

Finite supply is stupid, people will always be losing their wallets, or dying without telling anyone how to access their funds - low but ongoing inflation is the best solution

>(which doesn't make sense)
express.co.uk/finance/city/907323/Bitcoin-created-spy-US-government-CIA-MI5-secret-mission-fund-pay-price
>ridiculous amounts of computing power.
pic related

Why is no one mentioning the recent dream market adoption? i feel like this alone will pump the price fairly solidly for the next few weeks

I would go all in on Monero but I'm too scared for regulations. The argument for governments is just too easy.

Privacy coins are a fucking MEME

that shit is traceable

Buy KOMODO you retards

>anonymous
>lets you build your own coins
>decentralized exchange
>wallet that pays 5% interest for hodling
>many other gimmicks

They don't need to create a cryptocurrency to raise funds, they can print as much money as they want. Also why would they create something that is almost completely anonymous to use? They can't control anyone.

>Claim
>Tin foil hat conspiracy
>No sources to be cited

What a dumb article.

If you havent already been, you are seriously retarded

Its like, what the fuck are you even buying?

Picking this up with STEEM and NEO later this week desu

D-did you use my IV drip metaphor? I’m honored if this is the case.

Have you still not realized that bitcoin private is going to shit on it.

Kaspersky. You know who that is right?

P R I C E D I N
R
I
C
E
D
I
N

If the CIA made Bitcoin you would think that they have enough good engineers to complete the software themselves and not work together with fucking Gavin Andresen and Mike Hearn.