VEN holders, heads up! There’s streetshitter discord group trying to FUD on ven after stream news dump...

VEN holders, heads up! There’s streetshitter discord group trying to FUD on ven after stream news dump. The dump is all normal and the marketcap was already that big, they just updated it today.
Just watch degraded pajeets FUD in this thead with any fucking real arguments.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/yicaichina/status/955724941403373568
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But how long did it take for them to update the circulating supply? How bout' that timing... right after the conference it updates?

kek

Well we can’t do anything about that unlucky (?) timing other than seeing through it. All that matters is that we’ll gonna be rich one way or another.
I just wanna warn bizbros since some of them helped me too

BAGHOLDERS

no whitepaper

no tech

double their mcap right after their big stream with a cmc update

their ceo literally said live on stream today "crypto is not really about technology"

the fuck?

dnv gl guy said ceo "sweet talked them over other blockchains"

seems that's all he's good at. talk and coin pump

what happens when everyone realises they're making good sounding promises their unknown engineers cant deliver?

fucking scamcoin, and i know nothing about this shitty discord you're talking about

Watching all the pajeet fudding is so fucking entertaining and comfy

imagine being so poor you have to post shit about coins you will never own.

This coin is going to make me rich this year, I know it. This is the same FUD I saw when Antshares was sitting at $5 working up to the NEO rebrand. I loaded up on NEO and am loading up 2x what I picked up on NEO. Sitting on 15,000 VEN and buying 5k more tonight.

Heres the first pajeet
Oh you fucking have image to specially degrade a coin you think is scam right? How fucking convincing. Read your discord rules again, fuckface

Nah I was all about it until today's events.

When you see even 1 shady move like they pulled that is ABSOLUTELY a signal to get the hell out.

Good luck to anyone still bagholding.

Imagine being this salty.

market cap thing has been discussed many times since last year, only people unaware are the ones who have a phobia of toilets

>blocks your path

People said the same thing about ETH, then NEL, then XRP. Bring it on faggots

Picture of a FUD Walton group who thinks this is a competition

>comparing chinese coin with no whitepaper to eth
boi

“No tech”
Imagine being that retarded

LOL there's a reason you have to send me a screenshot instead of a link. they deleted the tweet

fucking vechain paying interns to shill on twitter isn't proof of anything. we have never heard from any companies actually using vechain even though apparently they've been using it for years

And what exactly was this "shady" move, pajeet? You mean the CMC supply thing? The supply error listing that was known for 2 months now?

>they deleted

>thinking a coin with this many partner ships, adoption and technology wont reach the 400b market cap required to be worth $1,000 in an overall marketcap that will be in the multi trillions in the next ~5 years with a consolidation that forces pajeet coins to either becoming functional or die out

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NOVENNER FUD waltoncucks

Are you retarded or you’re just pretending to be?

>LOL there's a reason you have to send me a screenshot instead of a link. they deleted the tweet

How low can you go indian shitskins?

200mil more tokens just released, im selling

jlawrenceokay.gif

If they already use blockchain why do they need our masternodes later?

>the absolute state of pajeets

listen man
the streetshitters need to get their koney too
it is a cycle
we got ours they get theirs etc
they might need to go back to using their hand to wipe

What's the bottom boys? Do you guys see a dump to 63k in the coming hours?

how the fuck did i not see that before? Saw them retweeting the pboc thing but not that.