Shhhh

Shhhh

Tihs shit confuses me so much. Better tech than eth and neo but absolutely zero marketing. Their website doesn't even list their devs, but their github documentation is extremely extensive. The forking theory is definitely interesting, but abtc seems absolutely useless.

>abtc
?

abtc was their first(?) forked coin but it seems to be just btc with a built in lightning network, but no one trades it or uses it so idk

Regardless of whether or not ABTC is worthless, the distribution was a success and proof that Achain is capable of carrying out these forks in conjunction with exchanges. I don't particularly care about ABTC; I have some and I still dont care about it. I'm more interested in whats going on with Pundix and Achain under the table.

Yea I guess it's important to show that the functionality of it works. I'm still not a huge fan of how they're conducting their marketing so far.

Me neither honestly. But I'm willing to wait and let them hammer out the kinks in their chinglish. They were a premium sponsor at BTC Miami, so at least this shows they have business savvy if not aesthetic or Western marketing savvy. They're putting up the dough for exposure, and that is good. Hiring some hipster graphic designer is easy.

From what I gathered, they're not marketing to western investors atm

Thanks for the lead guys

np user this board has turned into a shithole so i figured id share something worthwhile

Marketing to the West has just begun. Better hurry and jump on the train.

They are giving ample time for the smart money to pile in before truly lauching.

So focusing on chinks?

Yes and actually getting their product up and running, which is a vastly different approach in crypto.

smart money
>Veeky Forums

>main language is fucking LUA

OP here. Tai Lopez shilled this on his twitter lmao I just found out

Isn't this a warning sign to stay away

No it's
KNOWLEDGE

knawladge

He literally has multiple lambos, you dont like lambos or something user?

Nice fuckin logo

>96231▶
>File: faggot.png (7 KB, 512x512)
> (OP)

confirmed scam just sold 100k

>google
>Google is valuable
>Achain will be valuable

Holy shit just found the next 100x

Stay poor