What's the best way for a recent graduate with a meme degree to start making decent money?

What's the best way for a recent graduate with a meme degree to start making decent money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCV6KDgJskWaEckne5aPA0aQ/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sell heroin its like crypto but peapole shoot at you while you fuck models

Major?

English Lit.

(no bully please)

Get your real estate sales license and start selling houses.

>sell houses for commission
>buy houses with earnings
>rent out houses
>sell your own houses when values go up

Safest major money maker

Everyone I know who graduated with English is doing something completely unrelated to their degree.

>fucking ugly shit

what? that girl is smoking. you must be a fag OP

I can do this age 21?

Yeah, I'm starting at age 23, I have to work extra hard now, like 60 hours a week to catch up so I can be a millionaire by 26-27

Also, age 21 is when people start taking to a little bit more seriously so 21 is a good age to start.

how do you get started in real estate? I'm thinking of cold walking into some offices

>giving financial advice to anyone when you're 23 and still haven't made your first million
This is about what I expected of Veeky Forums.

See through the makeup

Where are you from?

You only need to take 2 courses for real estate, totalling $500 including 1 book

Real Estate Fundamentals
Real Estate Practice

Then you take your exam which only costs $250

Search for listings on zillow and other house listing sites, contact the sellers and agents. Go for expired listings where the seller will definitely agree to work with you, most of the time, listings stay on the market too long because their price is unreasonable.

Don't go into cryptos because there's a high chance you'll be left with nothing and years gone.

>overweight
>plain, boring face
>kind of stuck up facial expression
yeah smoking

Yeah, I can thank college for that.

College is a waste of time, all I did was study and wait for the next day and wait and wait and wait til I got my degree. Shit got boring. Real estate courses go quickly and they only take a month to complete.

You also have to budget in 6 months of no income, but best thing to do is ask all friends and family for some quick and easy leads.

For your first rental property, you should buy a cheap duplex off of an auction and renovate it. Then live on one side and rent out the other to live for free. You can practice being a landlord this way.

I can give advice, I'm just boiling down hours of info into short and quick posts.

can a lone agent make it? Do i need to work as an assistant first or can it all be worked out by myself + getting some advices here and there?

I live in the Philadelphia area, lets fucking go Eagles lmao

my friend was talking about this the other day and from my understanding generally an agent works for/with a broker. he said that the broker is the guy who makes buku bucks, not to say the agent cant make good money as well. also noted that commercial real estate was >>> residential

I read that you should start with a broker/mentor that will give you leads.

I just watch this guy's videos for mentorship, and for a broker, I might get one.

youtube.com/channel/UCV6KDgJskWaEckne5aPA0aQ/videos

This guy did real estate for 9 years and makes videos about his failures and victories. So learn from this guy.

You can and should sell by yourself. Lone agents can make it, yeah.

whats the difference between broker and agent? Commercial seems too hard if you're not established and have contacts of rich people

Broker finds the sellers for the agent to do business with. You're paying the broker a good amount of money for leads though, so it's best to find your own leads online through zillow and other websites which you pay for.

Idk much about commercial real estate, can someone elaborate on this one.

So if I can hustle and find leads myself by whatever means, I dont need the broker? If i manage to make more leads than i can handle then I'm technically a broker too right?

How do brokers get their leads? what advantages do they naturally possess

i believe there's a niche called "wholesaling" where you essentially bird-dog leads for a buyer, and get a percentage based off that

Foreword - I have no suggestions as to what you should do for work. But I must ask: why people get degrees like this?
I.e. what was the rationale behind this? Asking because I have an armchair theory that people use college as a way of stalling to figure out what they really want to do.

Because I just picked the subject I was best at in school and didn't bother to research into what jobs are good and shit when I was a retarded 16-17 year old.

It wouldn't have mattered that much anyway, I'm shit at maths and the like so I'd never have made it in a STEM field.

Yeah, you don't need a broker if you can get your own leads.

Brokers get their leads from repeat business, they have built a portfolio over years and have many leads coming in. That, or they work with a large company who finds leads.

Brokers can be mentors too, I guess some people just like finding leads lol, they just focus on what they're good at.

Idk what special skills they have.

Wholesaling is a lot of work on your part. You're doing a lot of manual labor with little capital being put in. I'd rather start selling, because once you have repeat business, you can just chill on your leads and sell houses for these leads.

After making some good money selling houses, you can then buy out properties and rent them. If you're comfortable with your income, you can stop being an agent and just rent out properties and collect rent. You then can reinvest the rent money to buy more properties.

you have been a great help OP I will read up more on this. Fell for the college meme too and feeling lost.

Also, I'm starting my courses this jan 29th and they end Feb 22nd, so I'm just doing jack shit right now and researching as much as possible.

Get a proper degree and stop wasting your life you neet piece of shit

>neet

I did english lit and I'm now an ACA chartered accountant. Ignore the sneering stem nerds, I did fuck all apart from get high and fuck 6/10s and I ultimately got a better or equivalent job to them all. Sure I did it the long way but you're far from fucked. Just do some work experience and get good with excel then apply for grad jobs that will pay for you to take your chartered exams. you'll be on 20k but once you've got that you're balling. and the work is piss easy unlike engineering/development/medicine etc. you'll make it, but you won't have a fulfilling career

Second this, stem is getting memey and oversaturated

most of my friends did computer science, a couple of them went on to get really impressive and fulfilling sounding jobs but honestly most of them are just code monkeys working with incel cretins for half my salary. Doctors work insane hours and all have PTSD, and engineers I admit are god-tier but fuck the workload

Poli-scifag reporting

Can confirm liberal arts are where's it's at, even if you need to struggle for a little bit after college

Every engineer or chemist I know is topping out around $100k, or getting their masters so they can get a $100k job to support their fat wife and kid.

I'm 33 and hitting my stride, will make $175 this year and getting married this summer

Knowing you're working towards a qualification that will objectively get you a job in A) any major city worldwide B) that will pay you triple your starting salary makes the peon wagecucking worth it. So different from the psyche of being stuck in some dead-end job

That's true, although for me my poverty extended until I was 28 or so.

The years immediately after college I worked on campaigns and did a ton of cocaine and acid

Crapped out of that and had to become a waiter, fired from that because o had a shitty attitude and by the grace of God got my first "market research" job at a major retailer... 5 years later I'm making real estate deals and it feels EXCELLENT

Always trying to help out libarts newfags get ahead too

How do you find RE leads? Thanks.

Fuck you poor fuck, only 175k a year at 33. Pathetic.

I'm in leasing at a nationwide commercial landlord

I have one state to myself

And post your W2 faggot

LOL

2/10, that's a shit-ton of money and pretending otherwise doesn't make you any richer or more impressive sounding

what did you end up in?

read down further. am faggot

Friend has a masters in Politics. Unemployed for 2 years. Just landed job as market research analyst. He's probably gonna make it.

Bro, I didn't even finish high school yet I'm finishing up my Computer Science degree. Fluent in several programming languages, all of which are C ripoffs, this shit literally isn't all that complicated.

My first real job I got on my own like said was in 2013 and all I did was make maps and do excel shit

In 2015 I made the leap down into low level real estate/property management and found out I kicked ass at it

First $100k year last year, and just stating my new shit in leasing this year

Im not saying it to brag, but I love telling it to help anons out here on Veeky Forums

I was unemployed for 2 years too!

Greatest 2 years ever just living back with college friends getting drunk and banging sluts

whats gonna heppen when 5,500,000 people are engineers and plumbers, because the stem/trade meme?

Are you trying to bait the facebook sadmin?

I thought I was the only user that followed that page

Waifu Wednesday lame af desu

how did you get your foot in the door?

Just go back to /pol and you won't mind being poor among them.

I knew I wanted to be in real estate, and knew retail analysis was pretty easy

But I just settled for any job I could find at a retailer near me, and made friends with the guys in the real estate department (old guys)

Once my department closed they took me on as an analyst