IOStoken

IOStoken.

Just listed on binance. Pumping hard. If you see this, get in for a day and make some money. Then get out. I already made 20% gains, going to wait til it's 50 then I'm out.

What is the point of all of these random cryptocurrencies popping up? What value do they have?

gone from $350 to $430 in 20 mins.. shit is ridiculous

who fuckin cares

I got it on a tip and it's paying off big

I'm up from 4k 3 months ago to 26k today just off random memes and chasing pumps.

Fucking buy it before it slips away and wait 2 hours then dump. Make money noob

Too late to buy, already at ATH.

I bought really low, so I'm waiting too, see what happens.

>What is the point of all of these random cryptocurrencies popping up? What value do they have?

lel. This project has been in development for 6 months, silicon valley startup, high quality team, impressive developer interest, robust github, no public ico

If you are not a swing trader then hodl and this will see insane gains 6-12 months out

>How do I know I'm not a swing trader?

You buy high and sell low

True, bought at 788.. Don't know till when wait..

Up 100%, still going.

Only that im poor and only bought 250..kek

You should hold onto it, even without the pump it is a decent coin.

put $300 into it, set up some sell/buy limits after I withdrew 25% as BTC, been selling high buying low and holding onto the rest

up to $505 in the past 45 minutes

This coin is buggin' out

OP, could you e-mail me - I can show you other way to profit - you seem to understand bitcoins..

heres my email [email protected]

What the fuck is with this coin? Why are so many people buying it? Its twitter has 80k followers but I've never heard of it

Nice 20% return.

I am kinda late to the party. Got in like 30 mins ago and right now bought more. am I fucked?

Literally doubled since your post

There was no public ico. Ergo, there are no whalecunts dumping their bags on the market.
Also I noticed the circulating supply figure on CMC has been cut in half from their website announcement from a while back so they may have burned or limited emission.

As for the project its A list, gold medal tier. People are buying it because its scarce and just became available.

You bought a bit high, but the real returns on this one are going to come from very long term investment hodling

>the absolute state of Veeky Forums

My point is you can't predict what's gonna happen if you FOMO at ATH in a pump.

The reason why no one saw this coming is there was no public ICO

All you see on Biz is shitcoins that are shilled by bagholder whalecunts.
99.99% of the shilling on biz is from bagholders and ICO buyers. Their shitposting creation rate is so high practically nothing of real value can be found at any given time.

Tbh I only found it because it was listed at -96% right from the start, and it caught my attention.

that's one of the reasons why I bought it - that high drop (which is a bug, btw) will attract bots and traders who try to buy biggest losers

The starting price for an asset when it is listed is usually arbitrary.

same here - I had a spare $1k i was trying to figure out what to do with - I figured fuck it - gamble time

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT GET IN NOW FOR MONEY

The term ATH is used by most poeple without the realization that "ATH" is literally something that can only be known looking at historical data over a long period of time; eg, only apparent in hindsight.

What is going on right now is price discovery. The length of which will only be apparent in hindsight.

Buying on support is always suggested as it at least minimizes a small amount of risk.

But if this coin goes to 5.00 in 6 months even that amount of risk premium will be relatively meangingless.

Only if you are swing trader- buying supports, selling resistances, then you are minimizing risk but also minimizing returns because you have paid a lower risk premium.

tl;dr Dont worry about buying the highs if you know that you'll be holding for a while.

No one regrets buying Apple ATH at $50 today. Bitcoin at $2000. Ethereum at $400.

People who don't buy ATHs typically sell short because they couldn't accept the amount of risk to begin with.

I'm up to $490 I have never been in on a coin as it started mooning, this is pretty crazy

This is not a Pump and Dump this is merely a correction

>correction
>with that circulation
Stop smoking glass smeared with shit, this is currently heavily overvalued.

Its correcting up.

Sure is different when you have disciplined intelligent private bagholders who aren't interested in dumping a coin into the ground within weeks of its release.

I wouldn't doubt they are going to burn coins to increase the value even more

needs to get back up to 1300 pronto if this pump is going to survive

They still haven't sent their coins from the airdrop event last week. If they fuck up they'll sit somewhere near bitconnect. People on twitter are getting angry and I personally will try to dump this thing by any means if they lied to hundreds of people.

ill be waiting at the bottom

Short term FUD/dont give a shit

Airdrops were limited to 6,000,000 tokens.

Even if all of them were dumped on the market its only 70 btc worth

I sympathize though. They are owed and they must be paid what they are owed. But since they've waited a week that airdrop increased over 3x so I'm sure not all of them are completely unhappy