At what Chainlink price are you a millionaire?

For me it is $65 as I own 15,385 LINK.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S1101020#p1104644
vocaroo.com/i/s1otzmUxCdp5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

30$ or something so in like 2 months

No ERC token has been valued over 2$ ever

$15.50, so hopefully by the end of Q2 or Q1 if I'm lucky.

$225 or so :/

I need more more more

$20 for me, but more like $25 if you account for taxes.

Damn, your'e gonna make it. Yeah I see $30 by March

exactly $1000

ZRX

BTFO

Roughly £322

I would like to increase my stack to at least 10k LINK but I'll need some miraculous gains on other alts before I can get there.

February

It will still happen...just not sure about this year

$1263

Except ELIX, ZRX, and SUB

$10 or $3.5bn market cap

Around $30 for now. I plan on getting it down to around $20

At 0,46$

so next month? congrats user

$108

So I just checked other replies... I'm a fucking linklet :(

anyone wanna donate? I only need 208 more LINK to have 1000

0x1d199d8aed7b84be615ced4cfee996d0018498fa

95$

EOS 13, OMG 17, WALTON 37, ICON 8, POPULOUS 50?
Are you stupid or just retarded?

I was looking at this when it was 0.17

$53

I own 22k so $45

You think the Bitcoin SuperConference will cause that big of a jump in price?

take out a mortgage buy out the sellbook and become a multimillionaire chad in a few months

62.5$

Fucking sad, i need more

20$

$900

I want to accumulate more, but I can't afford to put any more fiat in, and I don't trust myself trading.

i did too but i invested in other things and now using those profits on the future

Like passing on eth at $1

$200, but plan to make it 100$ next month.

$1828.
Am I going to make it?

So far, it looks like we are all gonna make it

Lul

$200

But when?

9009, 111 links

$5654

get paid on Friday though

putting whole paycheck on this

>the only thing shilled more than LINK on Veeky Forums were Antshares and Ethereum i wonder where they are now reddit normie

$7642, Done the math this morning lads. How long's my ship gonna take to come in? I'm thinking Q1 2019?

$50

I can afford to wait

i have

1 link

am i gonna make it?

ITT:
non-insiders indoctrinated by Chainlink shill and blindly believe that Chainlink will have a big moon

£7.35, or about $10, so hopefully by march

ouch.

>What is digibyte
>What is sia
>What is dogecoin back in 2014

Hey fellow bong

I need it to be £14 with my 75k stack

$1,000,000

Kys bagholders

a price of $6.666667 United States Dollars (USD) would make me a millionaire from Chainlink... how long will I have to wait? WHO TF knows

warosu.org/biz/thread/S1101020#p1104644
>mfw the same fud was used for ethereum and this is how nonlinkers will be next month

$40 on the dot.

within the next 3 yrs, yes

Buy the handle.
Cup and handle forming right now.

RLC has been over 10 briefly, currently around 3

Timeline on $10,000 dollar link lads? I read that it's wrong to think about crypto as stocks. We need to think about crypto as Cows or Onions. Neither of those have a market cap, they are just tools for achieving our aims. Link could theoretically hit $100k with 6 months if everything went well, $500k if the starts aligned.

None of them come even close to CL in any aspect. At all.
Also, all three of those had extreme moon missions.
Also also, right now all three rank way higher in terms of market cap than Link, even after they crashed back into the ground.

Stop trying to fud, you're only making my penis harder.

$4 for me. Here's hoping it doesn't take too long, my faps will be so good once it does

Holding 222 so $4.5k

0x05a16e3c8639ad5f1fc30793861c27de38b8d82b

Thanks random stranger. I'll name my first born 'user' in memory of your donation.

vocaroo.com/i/s1otzmUxCdp5

>None of them come even close to CL in any aspect. At all.

Only obvious in retrospect. I was convinced digibyte was gonna set me free and be a technological revolution bigger than the internet and automobile combined last year.

ew brit bongs need to B T F O we speak in USD here or

S A T O S H I S

>don't be a brit-bong, not even once

About 16 dollars, but gotta round it up to 20 because taxes. Not gonna cash out much, only like 50k when it gets there though. I genuinely believe this is 100 EOY next year

$20

hoping to slowly trade my way up to 100K to make that $10...

25$ but im only selling half my stack at around $500 + and staking the rest.

500 dolaros

>digibyte
Its main claim to fame was being part of a whole parade of novelties at an event hosted by a single bank.

Compare that to Link, which was the ONLY external crypto invited and paid to develop a PoC for fucking SWIFT, and showcase it to a network of 11k banks.

Hindsight or not, let this sink in.

$370... I sure hope they are affordable still in March when I can throw some of my bonus at it. Worried I won’t make it tho.

There's a LINK TA over at

This

please post the high resolution logo

$117
I need to get more, hoping I can get some more linkies after I have some fun next month

>ew brit bongs

no worries m8

Every time I see a link thread I'm more and more tempted to buy more link. What should I do? It's becoming an addiction.
I feel like pic related everyday, like something greater than me is attracting me to LINK. Are we all the chosen ones?

you people are fucking psychotic

the coin doesn't do anything. its going sideways.

Interesting read and good perspective.

Why the fuck you faggots believe that this shitcoin will ever reach more than 10 bucks, let alone 30$ this year?
Shill me hard faggots, and I don't want any "speculative" memes, I want you telling why this shitcoin that has been the laughingstock of Veeky Forums for so long has the potential to become something that will destroy any other shitcoin. And don't go "hurrd durrr DYOR and read the whitepaper" I have, and it fucking sucks.

DYOR and read the whitepaper

dyor
read the whitepaper

Thats 1000 dollar next year

>warosu.org/biz/thread/S1101020#p1104644

wow, eerily similar to link threads today

it wont. market sell now.

Done faggots, now shill me hard.

As of today about $29

>tfw Veeky Forums used to be a good board

This.
t. also britbong but gbp:crypto what the actual fuck

we don't need you
fuck off

>"hurrd durrr DYOR and read the whitepaper" I have, and it fucking sucks.
Then there is no hope for you. This image is not a meme, it's real. If you don't understand chainlink it just proves that this a high-iq project, normies don't understand it. They will probably fomo after institutional investors.

$39

>it's not just the code itself which brings value to ethereum, but the community of developers and companies building on the network, the network of miners, and in the future, stakers, and the wider ethereum community as well as their technical expertise.
Link had a two man team plus rory
And a slack channel full of bag holders
Such alike

This. I bought 35k LINK at average of 20 cents each.

$10, UNironically 100k

Vitalik himself called this the most legit ERC20 token there is out there. Nothing can stop us, boys.

and my faps will be even better when I make more than you with a much smaller stack, and I stake my LINK for continued passive gains that will pay me for the rest of my life while you inevitably lose it all and get cucked.

If you read the whitepaper and don't understand links potential then don't buy. Simple as that.

The only reason you see so many link posts because it is fucking funny this coin has 275mil cap while something like tron has 4.6 bil,

Is it a good time to join or is this shit gonna dip more

Us linklets are going to get dumped on hard by all of you giants, aren't we?