STR/XLM

U better buy now or regret it in the next two days.
Tomorrow - roadmap.
Friday - all market gonna grow by 20-30% (January fall is over)' and STR is one of the biggest and can grow to volumes of 5digits even

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

priced in

why should i care if they go on a road trip?

what road trip? don't u know what roadmap is?

so ignorant. Watch as it hits $10 eoty

Sitting tight with my 10,000 snakes. If it ever gets to $10 like the long term predictions people say, I'll get a Stellar rocket ship tattooed on my face

been sitting since 0.08$. comfiest hold ever

Nice try pajeet
>please buy this shit so i can dump on you when it reaches what i bought it at (ath)

The price hasn't moved it isn't priced in you fucking retard

why dont we just be honest with each other instead shall we?

1. the much anticipated "grades" came out and xlm got a "C". which killed its current moon.

2. even if road maps were a big deal, which they arent, the xlm roadmap is likely going to have a delay/pushed back date for fairx, which will result in another dump

3. the market is showing no signs of going up by 20-30%, lol. if anything the signs are that its about to go downn more, and bitcoin is going to test 8k.

idk if ur serious or not but i'm 100% getting a stellar tattoo on my ass if this coin cements me making it (and it will)

and we're back above 5k sats.

Fuck the whole weiss thing,pure bullshit.

>Both Stellar and IBM are part of a project called Hyperledger Fabric, which is building open source blockchain tools to support payment infrastructures.

>According to Lund, though, the banks use of Stellar’s digital currency is likely to be temporary. He predicts that, in the next year, central banks will begin issuing digital currencies of their own, and that these will become an integral part of blockchain-based money transfers.

fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/

Market cap is too high for this shit.

kek
Vitalik himself already said that this is the scammiest ERC20 token out there, and you faggots still haven't sold?

haha

I am with you on this one. This is the year we all get spaceship neck tattoos to celebrate never having a single obligation to society ever again.

another pajeet. don't cry later.

>He thinks it's a erc20 token
Sweetie...

Source

vitalik also likes my little pony, thinks cp is ok, and that global warmings a myth. fuck him.

He’s memeing/baiting. Someone has been spamming that ridiculous fud in the XRB threads too, even though it’s also not even an erc20 token.

Got 700 of these. Will I make some kind of profit?

So, realistically speaking, unless IBM and the XLM team pull a rabbit out of a hat -- how could this coin ever go above 10 dollars based on the current market cap?

ofcourse

There is an XLM TA for those interested

I think you meant to say (((Weiss)))

and wtf does this coin do, literally?

I don't know but I'm all in. It has a fucking rocket as a logo, what more do you want?

>the .gif is a Loss edit
God-dammit

dyor, literally. dumb fucking brainlet honestly i fucking hate you

But global warming is a myth.

>So, realistically speaking, unless IBM and the XLM team pull a rabbit out of a hat -- how could this coin ever go above 10 dollars based on the current market cap?
can't and won't.

Need stellar snek memes reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

wakey wakey snakey

Remember how everyone thought bitcoin couldn't get over a few thousand dollars? then it surprised everyone by going to $20k... that same thing is happening here with XLM

Face tattoo for only making $100,000?

2 lazy 2 make it