Past the correction or dead cat bounce?

Past the correction or dead cat bounce?

if it gets past 20k id say its fine

Dead cat trap.

still correcting. and it will get much worse. the reason why it hasnt though is because most people are still in denial + bitfinex is printing tether everytime it goes near $10000-10500. today i sold every single alt i have during this minipump which is most likely the last one above 10k we will see for a while and sold at the peak ~$11500 and so should you. i hope the bitfinex bubble pops, every shit dies a painful death and that only the strongest will preveil after this dip

If it gets back to 20k its going to crash again

What did you sell your alts in to? BTC?

8k-fag trap.

i had to transfer my alts to various different exchanges and sell them there so in the end i had everything in eth which i sold at $1030, ltc which i sold at $184 and some leftovers in btc

What the fuck are you guys on about with all these cats, bulls, whales, bears? Are you some sort of druids?

You speak with such certainty, you must have drawn all kinds of lines on charts.

-

Do a TA

He collects em

My prediction: BTC goes sideways for a few hours, faggots realize we aren't hitting 12k today, dumped back to 10k.

i dont draw memelines and whoever thinks ta works with btc is a fucking retard and should leave crypto asap. i just watched it struggle t o first get over 16k again, then over 15k again and so on and now it can barely get over 11k. its like watching a dying animal gasping for air at this point and things like bitfinex tether that keep it from dying and resurrecting are only making it worse.

In my opinion this is largely because everyone is waiting for 8k, combined with waiting for the futures to be settled. Just a period of uncertainty.

dunno man. the dip 1 year ago laster way longer. my optimistic target would be somewhere around $3k-5k assuming shit like bitfinex finally gets exposed, realistic would be $6k-8k though

BTC will NEVER be 4 digit. EVER AGAIN. Just look at the news you fucking biz brainlet street shitters. Its over. CNBC are suddenly all rosy about BTC. Korean banks are in again, goverment will "regulate" market which means normies will feel safer.

No sub 10k. EVER.

Let's hope.

this.

i'm convinced everyone spreading FUD are just part of a futile self-fulfilling prophecy to fill their 8.5K buy orders. At some point these para-bears are going to get bored and get their pussy money off the sidelines.

it's a bulltrap. when we get above 12 we will stall somewhere between there and 15, then it's back to 8k.
before this is over, bulls will be completely exhausted. they will spit on bitcoin, many will be ruined. only when the last of the most deluded buyers finally wakes up and stops buying relentlessly against the trend will a new cycle begin.

How the fuck does Tether pump the price of BTC? The two are only related through trade, you could print a trillion tethers and it wouldn't effect BTC price directly!

Tether is the 9/11 conspiracy theory of crypto. is there shady shit going on behind the scenes? most likely. will it ever get exposed? probably not