Mfw I owned several bitcoin in 2014, but spent it all on LSD

.00001/10

U can do better then that

tfw got into dark web goodies when btc was around 82 dollars.

tfw bought 4 bitcoin and spent on goodies.
>tfw

What?

silk road was when I learned about bitcoin too. I remember telling all my friends about it in high school.

Worth it.

Honestly dude, that was a good buy. No amount of money can replace the first experience of an acid trip. That shit changes you forever.

How do you druggies order stuff off darkweb

I mean I know the process, but writing your name and adress on the pack isn’t that kind of spooky

>inb4 fake name fake adress

How does the postman know where to deliver then

It's an acid joke, user, come on.

i left over 1 bitcoin on alphabay a long time ago because i knew i would come back when i ran out to get more stuff... mfw i went to see if it was still there a month ago and alphabay got seized lmaooo

Obviously I've never done this, but as a work of imaginative fiction I imagine you could do things like:
-Order to your address in a fake name, or use the name of an ex-resident who still gets mail to your house.
-Order to an address that is abandoned/has piles of mail pouring of their unattended letterbox and keep an eye on it.
-Set up a fake mailbox outside an address that is under construction
etc. etc.
-

Haha fuck I still don't get it

Literally every single vendor says "dont use a fake fucking name", you've obviously never done this either. Speaking from experience of ordering several packages, darknet drug dealers are more reliable than any drug dealer you'd meet face to face. You can trust them with you real name and address because thats literally their job. Darknet vendors are extremely reliant on their reviews because even 1 bad review will make most customers try someone else. As for the actual mailing process, I've never had any problems whatsoever ordering domestic (t. ausfag) and the bigger vendors tend to have their shipping highly stealthy

Lol idiot dont put your real name on a package. Australia isnt like the states where the posties know who the residents are.

Enjoy jail faggot

using a fakename will either get you caught or lose your package.

damn OP i did the same shit lel

its a 0.05% chance to get fucked we just take it.

BTW OP I feel you, my electrum wallet says I owned 25btc once and I was fucking 17 back then

t. a person who's never ordered drugs trying to tell me how to order drugs.

Yeah nah, fuck off cunt.

Not in the early days of the original Silk Road. Although more recently yes. That's why you make the "fake name" either an ex resident who still gets mail to your house, or even go on a ridesharing website to find the names of backpackers and use that.

And dude if you're an Ausfag ordering domestic of course use your own name. There's no domestic screening. But I am talking about international orders.
The final thing I will say, as someone who has "never done this" is that in the last couple of years the interception rate has gotten way, way higher, to the point of it almost not being cost effective to order intl to Aus.

same I spent .5 btc on acid back in 2015.

I use real name. If anyone asks or you get caught just say I wasn't expecting a package or w/e

First bitcoins I purchased were $5 per coin, in 2011 I think. When it went to $6 I just said "woah,
I can buy more weed now!". Had no clue what an investment was at that point. Fuck.

micrograms nigga, damn.

1ug=.00001g

if you live in the states why do you need to ship international. Also I would argue that some drugs can get through customs pretty easily, mostly just anything on blotter paper (acid, amphetamines, benzos)

Microdose.....

can you order drugs for me at a monero mark up user

-t qld autist who is paranoid about using tor in itself

God you faggots are insufferable. People sold thousands of btc under 10 cents and ur going on about "muh 4 bitcorns". Suck a fucking pvc pipe normie.

I don't live in the states. I live in a country with absurd customs controls and insanely expensive drugs. So I have to order intl and I have to gamble on regular losses.

I get the joke, but this isn't funny at all. Are you German, cause your sense of humor is fucking garbage.

Just learn to install TAILS on a usb drive it's not that hard

The Ultra Paranoid Guide to Darknet use:
-Buy a USB stick
-Go to the shittiest internet cafe with no security cameras
-Load TAILS onto the USB
-Buy a piece of shit single use computer
-Go to any shitty place with unsecured wifi, like a cafe that gives out their password to customers
-Go shopping with Monero
-Order it to your neighbors house when they go on holiday, order it to your house using the name of a backpacker you got from a rideshare forum, order it to your house in the name of an ex resident, etc etc
-get high af

why is it spooky? aside from "drug dealer knows where you live" but that's not huge achievement. it's not illegal to recieve mail and police has better things to do rather than chasing 100$ of weed

It's not even that I care about ordering drugs to my house or using my name, it's more I'm paranoid that I'm going to get framed over some dumb shit. I'm a little nutty.

I'm an ausfag, i mean... I don't need to bother using tails and shit realistically if I Just order drugs for obvious personal use domestically right?

I imagine it'd be fine.

Thread/