What watch do you like

Pic related
not a 5 figures watch but looks nice imo

Other urls found in this thread:

speedywatches.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Omega_Speedmaster_Professional_Moonwatch_Tintin_Racing_Speedywatches.jpg
strangerstuff.com/strangerstuff/stranger-times
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you think its casio tier?

My current. Solid Jap manufacturer and relatively cheap.

>I guess u didn’t know

No, I want a casio watch because it's clean and black. But I'll probably get a nike iwatch cuz I wear all nike. I don't think old hand watches make any sense, especially if you have shit to do down to the minute. Not touching gains for 3 years though
Plain
Redundant

You guys are stupid with your money.

ill be honest boys i dont understand the point of buying expensive watches. do you just want to impress thots?

ok now that is beautiful

I wear a 114060 rolex submariner and a 1959~ omega constellation pie pan

>No, I want a casio watch because it's clean and black
>Plain
Pick one.

We don’t care about money brainlet

Nike iwatch can sync my heartbeats (bose headphones) with my exercises, so it gives me an idea of how healthy I'm becoming or uncoming each week. It also serves purpose because they are all digital making it easier for me to look at my watch instead of unlocking my phone. All oldschool watches are redundant, you're better off spending your money on clothes or shoes.
That's why you're dumb, poor, and buying old shit watches in the first place.

I know skeleton watches are kinda looked down upon, but fuck some of them are sick.

Post skeleton watches brahs. My gf got me a cheapo Fossil one for xmas this year but I actually really enjoy it. Got a fake Breguet (sp?) in Beijing and it really tickled my fancy.

That’s the mentality we want you at

I know I cant relate to all of you rich faggots I am just a student really and new to crypto.

Whats the cheapest and best watch to wear, I kinda want to buy myself one, I see a lot of people having it when going outside. I am not a brand normie but I like the aesthetics and functionality of the watch. Tips?

>Owning a watch
>2018
Just die grand pa so your children can sell your horse shoe tier gadget and put it into something with value

but why spend thousands of dollars to check the time when you could just pull your phone out of your pocket. it's just to impress thots right, admit it

This is my daily driver.

Royal Oak

Expensive watches are a meme, typically bought to impress people who don’t even like the owner. When I buy goods I consider what the manufacturing costs are for the good and won’t pay more than double that (unless it’s pretty close).
Designer/luxury goods are sold at a premium because it positions their product over others in the market. The brand is not so exclusive when most people could afford one so they raise prices to create a barrier. You aren’t actually getting more for your money after a certain point.

I own pic related
it's nice

>Show me one watch thats better looking
>Protip: you can't

That's a nice face. I'm not a fan of the reptilian leather styles but that's a good looking watch

Great value with Castle watches. superb quality components for the price

>sarb0
These are quality and sensible, pretty but not tacky. I have one but it’s all stainless and black face. Is yours glass on the bottom?
It’s mechanical which is a big pita for me. “It’ll never run out of batteries” I thought. Surprise, you have to wear it 8hrs daily to keep it ticking. Let it sit too long and it won’t tick consistently until a few days of all day wear.

>go to the watch manufactor site

Its all white women and black males. Lmao nord people are so cucked like its not real at this point

>Thots below 60
>impressed by watch
lel

Thots and peasants don't know or recognize anything about nice watches. It's more of a boys club thing for people doing well in life.

Worn this out twice because I feel like such a fucking dweeb. Good for measuring sleep and tracking crypto though

Jesus Christ grow some taste faggots

>why not just buy the real thing?

alpinist is dope

that makes more sense, thots still play some part in it though im sure

Marketing and attitudes about race don’t really affect my decision to purchase. And I’m amerifat

"moon" watch. Lol. Dumb Faggot

people who wear watches are tools

>Pick one
Your choice of a fucking watch is ridiculous for what it looks like. You have to fucking kidding. What you want it for? Status? It's archaic dude, like niggers saying they read books instead of reading a paper.
NOOOOOOO
I don't like working out with my phone attached to my arm or pocket with the humidity because it fucks it up.

Can someone explain to me the appeal of watches? I really don't understand why someone would spend more than $500 on a watch. What's so special about them? You could get a decent car with some of the price tags on these watches.

I already have 5 cars

Agreed, mickey mouse rolex is the best kind of fuck you-watch, bought with fake internet money

the strap it comes with is horrid. very stiff and uncomfortable.
pic related is my replacement

It’s more jewelry than function. Watches are the last piece of jewelry men can wear and still maintain a professional image (besides rings)

Beautiful.

I guess I don't know what the appeal of jewlery then... the price of an engagement ring could be the down payment on a house or some shit.

I dunno. I feel like a hipster piece of shit.

Are you retarded? You said you want a black casio, then complain to me that mines too plain? Dumb cunt.

in 2018? about as retarded as buying pic related

Comparable to costs, yeah you faggot it's super plain HAHA. Yo lemme get a shitty watch that's 100x more expensive than this watch, but the less expensive does more shit. Haven't you learned shit in crypto you poor fag?

It’s generally all overpriced. See my post about price positioning, this prevalent especially with diamonds. With engagement & wedding rings the idea is spend more to show how much you care. Everything else is bought simply to have something expensive, justified by the cost of materials such as precious metals and gems. However there are people who have enough money that price is not a factor to them, they buy whatever tickles their fancy.

noob replica

this is also fake. not sure which factory
rolex uses a platinum paint for the ceramic bezel numbers, this shit looks like whiteout

fucking niggers

Are you actually autistic of something? You think people get watches based on them not being plain? Wow, I'm dealing with an actual idiot here.

This is the watch I've had for about 4 years now. Its a great piece to just wear about for everyday use rather than a more expensive watch.

nice nice :)

It's real and you're jelly and poor

stop buying fucking luxury watches you are crashing the market retards

If you're gonna buy cheap watches, at least get one cheap automatic. An Orient Mako or Seiko 5 or similar.

make no mistake

Dude its plain as fuck. You have a navy blue nylon band on a watch with an interior of navy blue with a gold exterior with dumb fucking inflorescence numerals and hands on top of gold colored materials. That shit is plain you stupid faggot, especially for the cost.

Oooh, nice.
out of shape hairy faggots buy expensive norman watches on biz, jesus, you guys will never make it above your current status.

bought a rolex black submariner

didn't get the date

fuckin PLEB LOL

First you say it's fake
Then you call me a pleb

Sounds like you're jelly and poor.

It's not Faggot.

i have a 116713

so suck my presidential cock, bitch

btw i saved your serial number pic

only an idiot would share that on Veeky Forums

Why are you such a butthurt faggot?

Post your watch

Say, what's my serial number your waste of human breath

I guess this thread's over now.

Nice watch

>male jewelry
>needing to know the time (Are you poor? Still working?)
>needing to tell the time by looking at your wrist
>thinking a watch is going to signal wealth and status
>caring about watches for non-autistic reasons

There are only two tasteful watches in this entire thread. Neck your head. If you are a pilot or diver however, you are probably somewhat close to being a cool guy. Enjoy your watches. By the way, I'm wealthy, very attractive, and have a large penis. Do not even THINK about responding to me. Just do deep, controlled breathing instead.

>By the way, I'm wealthy, very attractive, and have a large penis. Do not even THINK about responding to me. Just do deep, controlled breathing instead.

This is so good it should be copy pasta

no date sub is considered one of the cleanest divers around you fucking cunt.

I intend to buy this watch sometime.

Were you too poor to afford the date complication Sub?

Also, most Tudor Black bay owners already own a Rolex....

>bbbbut bbbbut its clean!

If you could afford the Sub Date, you would had bought the Sub date.....

lol here's another motherfucker

This is my beater. Buying a Oyster Perpetual next month.

Nice comeback nodate...

Pic is you

Only 4 BTC for this.

Nah I just don't care for it. My constellation is also no date.

It's also kind of a throw back to the original sub

speedywatches.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Omega_Speedmaster_Professional_Moonwatch_Tintin_Racing_Speedywatches.jpg

Nice watch for someone without personality. I prefer a personal touch.

A regular Breitling wasn't tacky enough, you had to go for some kind of Need4Speed: Underground edition?
>jesus christ

Seiko

Grand seiko.

ARE YOU ME?
What watch did she get you?

That is not a fake rolex.

this has the most personality

if you are going to get a casio, get a gshock tough solar

pic related it's the carbon fiber version, extremely lightweight, waterproof

its solar powered, never needs a battery change, time and date, alarm function, can sync with nearby radio towers to get the precise time wherever you are in the world. Runs around $200

id rather have this than a smartwatch anyday

I'll look it up thanks. I've been using a binary NOOKA watch but it broke so I'm looking for s a good casio watch.

pic related, its my daily beater. laugh all you want, but i have a $2k tag heuer, and a $3k grand seiko that I never wear

It's a Huawei Band 2, it cost me around $50. It weighs 21 grams, only needs to be charged once a month and takes around 10 minutes to fully charge.

I don't use any of the fitness functions, i turned them all off since I never exercise. The only thing I care about is that it pushes notifications to me from my phone.

forgot pic

This sexy beast
strangerstuff.com/strangerstuff/stranger-times

I prefer an empty wrist

What's that run? I'm into vintage watched but I'm only a 5 figure income boy. I don't do flashy either

Only insecure fags buy fancy watches

This one (the constellation) was 1200 on ebay. Also came with the bracelet.

Pretty fair price so expect to pay around there

1: It's called a NATO strap
2: It's called a face
3: The exterior is clearly silver
4: The numbers are florescent, it's called lume, and it charges via light, like every other non casio watch.
5: You're the biggest retard I've ever spoken to on this site.
6: Genuinely kill yourself.

Expensive limited edition gshock desu

Carbon fibre, sapphire, solar cells that run years after five minutes in the sun, expected 50 year lifespan on the batteries, virtually indestructible, and time synched with GPS and radio

You need thick wrists and a masculine style though, which is why the soy people refuse to wear them

>complains about nobody having taste
>posts the most generic boring watch in the fucking world

big lol user

Vintage Rolex is god-tier.