I.Exec, the facts

im not gonna be like most shill threads because this coin is different there will be no need to shill it, im just here to inform you.

> actually has potential to become the amazon cloud of blockahin distributed computing.
Amazon cloud is awesome for businesses, but guess what user? they also have outages, This is why I.Exec is so unique- actually utilizing blockchain technology they can have nodes throughout the world( your home pc, a server in africa, other anons throughout the world) This means 100% uptime for businesses, even amazon cannot guarantee this!

>rentable computer power
when your not home anons, youll be able to use your pc as a rentable worker and earn RLC coins, making money while your working-

>the team has 6 ph'ds on it,
all of them have done something outside academia related to cloud computing, they have Haiwu He PhD named one of the top 20 researches in all of china

>This is the year of Dapps,
all the games like cryptokitties,ethertanks, ethercraft and even other tokens will need to use a solution like iexec in order to compete in the market place, ethereum can only handle so many transactions a second and iexec can essentially scale them infinitely, there will be future dapps which will require heavy computation, and iexec is perfect for this.

>they have joined the OpenFog consortium,
golem or sonm have not been accepted into openfog ( you must be invited to join) contains members such as cisco, dell, citrix, and microsoft.

>150mill market cap,
for example golem has a near 800m market cap and sill has yet to deliver a product..iexec is working..TODAY

if you still have more questions, visit this article, it does a great job explaing why ethereum dapps will need iexec
hackernoon.com/blockchains-need-iexec-the-market-just-hasnt-realized-it-yet-5597c743cd0a

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text="im not gonna be like most shill threads because this coin is different there will be no need to shill it, im just here to inform you"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Amazon_Web_Services#Amazon_Web_Services_Outages
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Price predictions for July and EOY?

35-40, conservative!

at least 0 dollar but probably a lot more

I was shilling this at 50 fucking cents. You could have 10x'ed your money, but nope you are chasing chink shitcoin moon missions.

> Accumulate.

i only found it when it was 1.50
>couldnt fucking believe this thing was so cheap considering what they are doing and have done

Should I sell my SUB for this?

Asking for a friend

>didnt find it till 1.50, feelsbad

Its easily going 20

I have a 100? Will I be a millionaire in 10 years?

what in the hell is sub, shill me and ill shill you, we will see what is better

>actually has potential to become the amazon cloud of blockahin distributed computing

Do you want to know the probability of a distributed on-chain AWS competitor taking over Amazon's place? 0%

By design a decentralized/distributed computing mechanism will always be worse in performance when compared to a centralized architecture.

This project is garbage just like every other "computing on the blockchain" one out there.

I bought this gem at ATH and the potential makes me not care.

idiots, you still have datacenters involved, there is logic in place if the datacenter fails it passes the load onto the next best node

Do you think a bunch of PhDs would commit their time to a project if it were garbage?

If someone is paying for the service, it will evolve to compete.
Your model is literally "why would anyone use uber, when they can call the all American taxi service central office"

Thanks for being level-headed, user.
>he thinks decentralized means that node will only consist of basement dwellers running their gaming rigs

Anyway, Substratum is building a decentralized web platform. Basically, a VPN run through network nodes.

Love the idea, not sure if the team will deliver. Read up on iExec a few weeks ago, haven't bought yet because I get married to coins easily but that medium article is too damn compelling and the concept/team is stellar

Why is a blockchain needed for HA infrastructure? The only application I can think of is long term storage, but there is already IPFS.

You do realize they already made their money.

No, my argument is that decentralized infrastructure will always perform worse (except in regards to security perhaps) compared to centralized infrastructure due to the inherent nature of it's design.

It doesn't matter what the nodes are run on - decentralized computing is no where near performant enough due its design. Decentralization is optimized for security, not performance and price.

>im not gonna be like most shill threads because this coin is different there will be no need to shill it, im just here to inform you.
Orly? more like
>brought 5 days ago and started shilling this like a pajeet
warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text="im not gonna be like most shill threads because this coin is different there will be no need to shill it, im just here to inform you"

You would know not to shill or post about iExec if you were not a pajeet.

Performance is dictated by processing power--ASIC miners have shown us this

You really think that it doesn't matter whether or not a node is supported by a massive data center or an intel processor?

you do realize you can still target nearby datacenter part of the iexec network, the decentralizaion ( and thus blockchain incorporation) comes in when for some god forsaken reason the datacenter you have an SLA with in iexec goes down. The iexec platform uses algorithms to find the next possible nodes to distribute your computing needs, amazon CANNOT do this currently

what happens when amazon EC2 east coast goes down?
> uour business is fucked.jpeg

Processor performance matters for local computation, which is why centralized computing is performant: you are interacting with a single server somewhere. In a decentralized infrastructure, your work load is divided up and parceled out across the network and on top of that have the network confirmation as additional overhead.

It is simply too slow to be of any real-world use beyond proofs of concept.

you caught me, is it a shill if im not trying to get you to buy bags, just literally trying to get biz bros to make some money that wont vanish because its a solid company?

See this:

Ok but Amazon can do that. That is the whole purpose of their range of regions and availability zones. AWS has high-availability at basically every level. You can have multiple servers behind a load balancer, in separate subnets, multiple VPCs, in multiple availability zones and in multiple regions. If a server (or group of servers) go down, they are removed from the load balancer and traffic is only routed to the healthy servers. Autoscaling groups can even automate replacement of unhealthy servers.

I know that AWS regions/zones have gone down in the past, but as far as I know there has never been an instance where ALL regions/zones went down simultaneously. Does that mean it's impossible? Of course not, but it is an extremely unlikely event (=

you do understand that datacentres are signed on with I.exec, its not just workers spread out? you can have your cake and eat it to, meaning close by datacentre and failover of nodes

If you're in the green on SUB, absolutely.

lmao gtfo go tell that to a dead body, you're not doing this for biz bro, the only reason people shill or FUD a crypto is for the price to go up or down, that's it.

I think he may be impatient- he finished accumulating, and now wants to see it "moon" so that he can "get rich quick".

I.Exec can do it cheaper and using less energy- amazon has to go through great lengths by having massive datacenters in MANY locations, they cannot compete with a distributed cloud where nodes are coming online all the time in a mesh style- you can even leverage all those shitty things like the IoT connected toaster, or fridge- think bigger

It cannot. And even if it could, the performance would be orders of magnitude worse.

Yeah a typical rookie, what he doesn't know is that what's artificially inflated through shilling crashes even harder.

>
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Amazon_Web_Services#Amazon_Web_Services_Outages
my god man, you are dense, you get the same datacenter performance, with fallback methods orders of magnitude more reliable than amazon

also amazon has gone down multiple times in regions, this is where distributed cloud absolutely destroys them in reliability

Does not makes sense to pay iexec token because it fluctuates a lot.

If Amazon initiates a distributed rental computer project, they will pay in money instead of token that fluctuates in value.

you need a token to incorporate and execute a contract on eth/cardano/neo/eos whatever platform you choose in order to be distributed dummie.

god no wonder this coin is so undervalued, you fuckers dont evne understand the basics of blockchain and smart contracts