Come on Veeky Forums, wake up and smell the flowers!

Come on Veeky Forums, wake up and smell the flowers!

You get 10$ for each referral, don't have to pay shit just sign up, even if it turns out to be literally nothing, might as well give it a try!

ccrb.io/affiliate/481338

Post your referrals!

Other urls found in this thread:

ccrb.io/affiliate/470565
ccrb.io/affiliate/482800
tokensale.energitoken.com/airdrop/?referrer=67d9ku
ccrb.io/affiliate/485209
ccrb.io/affiliate/485802
ccrb.io/affiliate/486270
ccrb.io/affiliate/486453
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stfu stop posting drunk whale images. I miss that faggot. He must have gotten wrekt.

reported, saged, filtered, and hidden

This is a good referal shitcoin. Also they give you 5$ worth of the shitcoin for free when you register in their website. You can DYOR, it's shit but atleast it's not a complete scam

>tl;dr free money
ccrb.io/affiliate/470565

Yeah he was heavy into AION I believe. I'm legit worried about him.

Used the link in the last thread

Here is mine
ccrb.io/affiliate/482800

This shit also gives you dumbcoins for shilling

tokensale.energitoken.com/airdrop/?referrer=67d9ku

sweet

ccrb.io/affiliate/485209

No he was heavy into XLM and it wasn't aion it was ICX. I think he put everyting into XLM before the dump and I remember he doesn't sell, he HODLS. Hope he's doing ok, because he got me into ICX when it was a dollar.

He was saying buy AION two weeks ago. It's been tanking since. Maybe he's just sad he recommended it at a bad time. I did lose a lot of money on it buying when he said to. Hopefully it recovers a bit with testnet launch next week.

Thanks, and sorry, back now! Just registered with your link

two weeks ago, before it went 2x? DESU I sold my ven stack to buy AION like 10 hours ago because it was so low. I think it's really fucking underpriced since it's a primary component of the hyperloop alliance. I was also thinking of selling long term holds for it as well.

more pics please

ccrb.io/affiliate/485802
ccrb.io/affiliate/485802

Just search for "anneleeze". Hf fapping.

thx anons for the pic hints.

my gift: don't want to shill a coin, but ella has some long term potential...

Think a friend went to a crypto presentation and they just tried to sell you CCRB so hard.. haha.

It went up to $3 and crashed hard and didn't recover until recently to 60 cents.

This is in South Boston...I'm gonna spot this girl sooner or later

let's get the chain going
ccrb.io/affiliate/486270

ccrb.io/affiliate/486453 xd