Tether is finished

archive.fo/U7oCN

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IamNomad/status/956283471034449920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DELET

Dude please for the sake of our portafolio plis delet

Thanks just bought 100k

Tether is such an obvious scam, that even Vitalik called it out to be the scammiest ERC20 token in existence right now.

they never did an internal audit

Don't be stupid, cash to alts or actual fiat, just don't hold tether ok?
Don't shoot the messenger.

Holy Shit it's over.
Quick Tether Up!

>using a linear chart
>that trend line
Zero credibility

> just don't hold tether
Did you read what you posted? It's most likely going to affect the whole market either you cash out of you lose money

Having pennies worth of tether is much better than having some alts, it's mainly for USfriends avoiding tax stuff.

>just cash to fiat
U forgot the part where I pay 45% in taxes for doing that shit.

massive BTC dump incoming.

Blablabla, who cares about this crap? What we need is an audit or a proof that Bitfinex doesn't have the funds to back their tether printing.

The firm that Bitfinex claimed was auditing them dropped any reference to Bitfinex in the last week.
Its over.

>wasted his time showing that tether printing influenced the price of bitcoin.
>that's the same as saying that US dollars transferred to Coinbase helped the price of bitcoin to increase.
>still no evidence that thethers aren't backed one-to-one by USD.

>>using a linear chart
>>that trend line
>Zero credibility
This also. You can tell the author doesn't know much about stats.
t. PhD candidate in psychometrics

Here's what I see happening:
>Tether never does an audit
>People gradually move from USDT to DAI and other stablecoins
>No one ever finds out that Tether was a scam
>Everything turns out OK
If bitfinex refuses to do an audit, which is what they are doing, then everything turns out OK. They aren't in US jurisdiction so no one can make them do shit. All the US can do would be to force US exchanges to stop listing USDT pairs.

Also this:
twitter.com/IamNomad/status/956283471034449920
TL;DR: Bitfinex still accepts wire transfers, just like Polo and Bittrex. All these exchanges credit these wire transfers in USDT instead of USD.

I could see it playing out this way, though I'd honestly like to see Tether imploding and dragging this whole market down with it. I'm a latecomer, so I'd welcome the chance to accumulate in an extended bear market.

>tether is backed by coins which are backed by tether
This is central banking, fuck bitcoin