Weiss ratings released

ETH - buy
EOS - buy

Top two highest rated coins. Get in before the blitz of normies

I know and invest in ETH

redpill me on EOS

Pretty sure the normies got in 8 hours ago

Shitcoin of shitcoins

It's the Korean eth. Like neo is the Chinese eth and ADA is the Jap eth. Long story short, buy eth and anything that might replace it.

you're half a day late and the list is useless

baby boomers just rated them based on their bag size and how pumpable they are for him

No one uses this information for investing. Just like no one uses the free stock analysis to buy stocks, other than schmucks

They have raised almost 2 bil usd to spend on the platform which will be released in the next few months. It promises to be the next Ethereum except with a million transactions per second instead of the 10-20 Ethereum currently offers

meh I've already got NEO, no need to get 3 ethereums

Your loss, it’s already up 3% since you posted

>Moodys ratings dont influence stock prices

do people who have never taken any form of economics class seriously believe this lmao? How fucking dumb are you

what did XLM and ICX get

C I believe

There is a false chart going around where XLM has a b

WeissRatings rating crypto makes as much sense as CoinDesk rating stocks and giving every stock a "C" or a "D" rating

Found the faggot that anyone in the business world laughs at. Fucking middleclass loser

I must buy from ratings rather than my own opinion of the coin /biz state

The ratings themselves show a spectacular ignorance of crypto. XVG with the same rating as XMR. ADA with the same rating as ETH.
Literally their only value is a short term pump to squeeze money from stupid normies.

yeah, whatever...

weiss is a meme and nobody gives a shit

EOS is going to kill NEO

Sorry guys. Researh a little. What piece of Chinese software do you use on a daily basis?

EOS is Dan Larimer's magnus opus. That should be all you need to read right there.

Problem is normalfaggots trust those rating agencies.

Link or post the rest

DESU if you look at the ratings how they are meant to be read- A for excellent, B for buy, and C for hold..

... this was a ringing endorsement for crypto all around.

You can only post in this thread if Weiss cost u money in one way or another.

Fuck me for buying the news, what am I some kind of Norman?

Well / the problem with your argument is that I don’t live in China.

We’re living in a global economy now - so just because I don’t use a lot of Chinese software daily doesn’t make Chinese software worthless.

Q2 the next report. Random different other ratings, cause of new rating mechanics they never had. But now you can get the new and even better rating for investors only 99$.

there is no evidence, or even a hint, that somehow Chinese will produce the software that the world starts using (all of sudden)

I am going to invest in Western companies that have devs with proven track records

it's generally world software 'ported' for chinese, there are bigger reasons for this than merely what chinks actually want to use. if a chink platform such as NEO get's exclusivity in the market it will moon, but even this doesn't make all that much sense.