I wont post this again

>$10m hardcap ICO
>ICO sold out in 17 seconds
>trading on ED 2 days earlier than stated on the roadmap because team is anticipating an early exchange listing
>not even 2x ICO price yet
>steady upward movement all day today
>team has confirmed partnerships in the works

I bought 50eth worth of this early today and i'm already up 20%, don't be a retard

website
devery.io/

EtherDelta Link
etherdelta.com/#0x923108a439c4e8c2315c4f6521e5ce95b44e9b4c-ETH

take it or leave it, I don't give a fuck.

You're welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

devery.io/whitepaper/Devery_Whitepaper_rev5.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thnx but i use ups

This looks maximum fucking retarded. You think people don't know that Amazon FBA shit isn't just rebranded Alibaba shit? They know, and they don't care.

This. Spoiler alert: all your shit comes from China. There. Now you don’t need a blockchain solution for this crap, I figured it out for you.

>I won’t post this again
Good keep your shitty coin off this board like you promised

This.
Redundancy: the token.

And another erc 20 Token. When do Pajeets and scammers get, that ETH is the bitcoin of the smart contract space. First mover, but shit tier network.that is not kept alive because it is functional but because whales have an interest in keeping the price up. No serious company will ever use eth, let alone erc 20 tokens

FUD on Veeky Forums = buy signal.

I've just checked the website, OP. Team looks professional in the telegram group. It's not even x2 ICO price yet and market cap is still below $20M.

Gonna throw 8-10 ETH into Devery.

What the fuck is this garbage? Why would I buy this trash when there is VeChain and Blockarray?

Jesus this thread is getting destroyed. And it's not even FUD, this is just a genuinely horrible project. Veeky Forums is retarded and hates money and even everyone here has enough of a brain stem left to know this is a stupid idea.

Nice larp, shill. No person is that stupid to throw ~100k USD at probably the dumbest project I’ve ever seen grace this board.

...unless... do I smell curry?

They don't know, but they wouldn't care if they did*.

I think chainlink could do the same.

Whoops ~10k* too many zeroes

another shit token hits the ED Graveyard LOL

Blockarray, heh

Kucoin confirmed on friday

no thx. already had superior Blockcary with ups partnership announcement on monthend.

Topkek. You think $10k is a big amount to gamble?

How fucking new are you, faggot? Did you just start crypto last month?

Unironically bought big into this one. All the retarded icon FUD made me look into it and well... buy this devery shit instead if you hate money

With market cap still below $20M, you're just too coward not to throw some ETH into Devery.

Ask yourselves, anons.

What's the worst that could happen with a new project with that crazy low market cap? Why are you even in crypto if you're too afraid to take risk?

I think even 1 gwei is too much to spend on this flaming pile of trash, but throw your hat into the devery ring and prove me wrong, pussy

Wow, this pajeet is a few grammar rules on plurality away from actually disguising himself. Hit the books again, Rakesh.

I'll bite.
>What's the worst that could happen
I lose money on this token that will crash and burn on Kucoin day 1 screen cap this.
>Why are you in crypto if you don't take risks
Being in crypto IS taking a risk. Our jobs are to take the most profitably mitigated risks as feasibly possible. Devery isn't one of them.

Only streetshitting shills ask questions that stupid.

>no one cares about counterfeit products

imagine being this retarded

take note of the deliberate, aggresive FUD, and remind yourself what happens every time Veeky Forums is intentionally fudding a coin

DYOR
devery.io/whitepaper/Devery_Whitepaper_rev5.pdf

Kek I won't even waste more time to convince brainlets like you.

The crazy amount of FUD against Devery makes me think. You either:
1. Bought BlockArray and are scared to compete against chad Devery
2. You missed Devery ICO because it lasted only 17 seconds and now you're salty

Anyway, good luck with your shitcoins, friendo. Watch Devery market cap jump from $15M to $100 or more in 2-3 weeks.

Sure, what is ARY trading for at the moment? Still under ICO price?

The volume EVE is trading for is x5 amount of ARY, and has only been live for half a day. ARY traders are shifting over to EVE after all the monkey business.

Have fun with your bags user!

2 shitcoins fag

FUD is shit like
>they used a free logo
>the CEO’s LinkedIn pic is a webcam photo
>the devs are on vacation

This isn’t that. No one is FUDing here. Everyone’s just saying it’s a terrible concept. Because it is. FUD is to scare people into selling. We’re saying: don’t even buy to begin with.

>Veeky Forums has been shilling ARY for days, weeks?
>went below ICO
>EVE gets fudded
>above ICO
really makes you think

I will!

>5 posts by this ID

someone is scared

stay poor

i saw this thread before i left the house this morning user
that means you've posted this at LEAST twice

>I won't post this again

Of...? I’m not holding ARY or whatever competes with this shit.
Of making money? Oh no I’m so scared of making money oh no I’m shaking free the buy button for devery. Read what you write before you post, you mong.

This user gets it.

Veeky Forums is a good place to look for hidden gems and to shill. But in the end, the market won't give a fuck about what Veeky Forums thinks. Good projects like Devery will speak for themselves, with or without shilling threads on Veeky Forums.

>Implying OP couldn't just copy paste the original thread.
Gtfo newfags.

nope, I bought after I saw the original thread, now im posting my own thread, just paying it forward

I dont really care anyways, its going on exchanges within a week and it buyers will find it.

Kucoin listing soon, thats why they pushed the release of the tokens by 2 days.

useless token is useless

yep.

Ill just wait a month or two and cash out at 10-20x

Don't shill until it hits the exchanges and they'll fomo in when it hits 5x.

that being said, sage

>I wont post this again
Translation: I'll definitely post this again.

you know what, you're right.

I'm sure some deserving anons saw this thread, the rest can get fucked

nobody wants your bags op you lose, look at those sell walls and don't say oh its ED its doesnt matter...ok

Biz only likes to buy XRP at $3

Sell walls lmao

The team is full of Pajeets, one of the guys is literally named POObah

Fuck your pajeet scam OP

He does not use the Loobah.

Yeah because cindicator (cnd) is shit right hahah this is literally free money