What the fuck is happening

what the fuck is happening
ETH is mooning like fuck
BTC stagnates
last time I've seen that happen ETH went straight to new ATH
should I fomo all in right fucking now?

Everyone is dumping ALT’s. And instead of going over to bitcoin, they’re choosinf ETH, or at least , thats what I did

Not even the most normie boomer credit raters can deny that eth > btc, so people are jumping ship.

the king is dead, long live the king

DEAD CAT BOUNCE

eth still fas to solve the scaling problem and it doesn't look like that's gonna happen anytime soon

in the meantime, other will pop out of nowhere and take it's place

Yeah user, why not, fomo right now in 24H High, what could go wrong?

Damn what a nice BBBBBRAAAAAPPP PPPFFFTT box you've got there.

btw the flippening is bound to happen during Q1, BTC is the most slow, fat and expensive shitcoin and people finally realize that. Move to ETH while you can.

this is what noETHlets actually believe

get weissed noethie

I'm all in crypto anyways so it just means dumping all my bleeding alts for ETH
Last time it was moving independent from BTC it mooned hard and I feel like it could be the same thing now. I'll be sure to keep tabs on what happens because futures expiry date makes me feel anxious.

this

>still holding Ethereum
Vitalik himself called it the scammiest ERC20 token out there. Sell before it dumps to oblivion.

STOP POSTING THIS

I AM TRYING TO NOFAP

THAT IS LITERALLY THE NICEST ASS IVE EVER SEEN

FUCK

Weiss gave it a B, highest score for a cryptocurrency. The report was pretty garbage but whales just got off work and are eating it up.

>He still thinks Bitcoin is not obsolete useless junk.

All of the coinbase normie coins are obsolete and Ether isn't an exception

The flippening is upon us.

OP here. Last time I held any BTC was late november. I don't believe in BTC at all.

If you didn't think ETH would gain on BTC then you haven't been paying attention.

BTC is also going up.

Where is ETH mooning like fuck?! The ratio has moved a few fractions but there's been no mooning today

Here comes the flippening within the month. This is one for the history books. All hail the new king.

Still wondering if there's a good specific answer to OP's question. That Weiss bullshit came out like 10 hours ago and ETH was quiet all day. The alts seem to be down but not by much. Could there be any other reason for sudden ETH pump?

The report came out at 9am EST which is when normie wagecucks are at work. Moon started an hour ago at 6pm which is when most of them would've gotten home from work.

I say it's most likely the report.

Joe Lubin is going to be on CNBC tomorrow. He is going to unveil the details of the highly anticipated ETH futures.

so should I buy ETH now or wait til tomorrow?

because eth is the one true currency and shitty altcoins like btc are only good for quick flips so you can acquire more eth

are they lowering the gwei fee? What's happening exactly??

nigga u dumb
Is only going up because of btc, is the same ratio. Wait until btc dumps again.

That makes sense

I SOLD MY ETH INTO VEN, AND THIS IS WHAT I GET!!???

ASDLKJSDFHKSDHFKLASHFKLJG

do you think it will dump when the BTC futures end on the 26th?

o shit that's rite-- looking at chart now, the BTC and ETH pumps started at pretty much the same time

K

ETH moved first, BTC had to catch up

We have to keep in mind that if whales keep crashing the price every time the futures contract expires, no one will buy future contracts because the manipulation is obvious.

it is. but before you parrot
>muh lightning network
do your own research on exactly how lightning transactions are stored and take place. remember this is supposed to be a trustless system where you don't have to trust the person you are transacting with. it would be a shame if they could steal your coins if your node goes offline while you're in a channel for example.

>ETH moved first, BTC had to catch up

I noticed ETH was up most of the day while BTC was down a lot?

>mooning

ta fuck are you talking about?

>ETH was quiet all day

dump when so I can buy

yes, btc drops eth drops
deluded

>eth is up 2% over btc today
>moon
Learn what the fuck your talking about.

MOOOOOOONING

Never FOMO, that's how you end up holding bags, we have an ETH TA over here

Literally nobody has truly solved the scaling problem, ETH is just by far the closest. Any coin claiming to have solved scalability is doing so via centralization of nodes.

I bought before the real dip, I could have been up 10% instead of even if I waited a day.

>mooning like crazy
>Recovered 10%

>ETH has solved the scaling problem

disregard fiat and satoshis
acquire skellies

anybody else just slowly moving out of eth, i feel like its inevitable at this point that they will start to become more and more obsolte. theres literally no value, everyone knows that. you should all listen to your mother, she knows best and she just told me that youre hungry, so enjoy these chicken tendies little nigger

go buy more PenisKoin, dude. it's gonna be huge.

second this. Now is the time to get back into FIAT. Stock crash is coming. You want to have FIAT to buy the stock dip and precious metal. Crypto will enter a decade long bear market

I agree with these smart fellows. This cryptocurrency garbage has no real value and no future. Just go and get jobs already. Stop gambling with this Internet monopoly money and get a real job. Grow up and stop whining about "wage slavery".

I know this is not serious but is there a single crypto that's more useful than ETH?
>suprassed BTC in terms of number of transactions, slowly overtaking marketcap and improving ratio
>superior to BTC when it comes to trading alts due to instant transfer times and low fees, also you don't have to pay exchange fees (and possibly cover price difference) like you would if you used something retarded like LTC
>the only coin to even come close to solving scaling issues
>moving to PoS this year
>90% of shitcoin are tokens on ethereum network
how can anything else even compete

It's finally happening, and you're in luck because ETH is on sale right now - was $1450, now $1050. Get it while you can.

Best purchase I've ever made was a buy @123

jfc how long has it been, thats a 4/10 ass and im being generous