Mfw bitcoin going back to 12k

>mfw bitcoin going back to 12k

another weak rally. we will be lucky to breach the pitchfork median around 12, and luckier still to reach the top of the channel at 15k, where we will collapse again back down to 8k.
BTC will not go on a serious rally again until all hope has been shattered and the bulls relinquish all their holdings in total despair.

>mfw it immediately dips back to 9k

>mfw trades sideways for the rest of the year

This is consolidation. Do you retards think coins moon and floor non stop? Thats what you learned from these TA fags?

Unironically yes. I've been doing this shit for over a year. Every single bitcoin on the market is wildly manipulated and volatile, and they'll all continue to be until there's more regulation.

Yes, but BTC does not moon or floor 24/7 there where weeks of slow downward or upward trend. This is happening now. In two weeks, we are in clear.

>not breaking the trend line.
>no Tether printed.

Long story short, we're going back to 9k, hoping that the support hold.

i really, really dislike this soywak

>tfw tether is looking shaky

> in ETH

Will BTC ever be 15k again? I bought some at 15k like a dumbass. At least I'm sitting on a fat stack of ETH i bought at 300.

I was there in 2015. Don't be so sure of yourself for 1 year of bitcoin watching

tfw some nufag uses nujak

Nujak = not fetch

Nicely memed, my friend!

Fuck your numale soycuck wojak

reddit is surely raiding Veeky Forums with its redditjak

no way

last future ending this Friday
it's going to drop hard as fuck maybe sub 8k then it will take off like a Saturn 5 to 25k by end of February