Thoughts on this coin biz?

Thoughts on this coin biz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j2OIj8q6fJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

single dumbest community in crypto.

The normiest of the normies. Deluded bunch that thing ETN is gonna be the next bitcoin becuase they bought into the ICO following an ad on Facebook saying it was going to be the next bitcoin,lol.

mining this is giving me extra moneys for alts

I like it. I use it personally and have seen decent gains from holding it.

How is that? I'm listening.

It's coming to HitBTC

What can I say? Vitalik called it the scammiest ERC20 token in existence. I think that says enough.

Highest amount raised in an ico ever, massive community, john mcaffe tweets, wayne linecker tweets, michael stoltaire, absoloutly solid british team, deals with big companies.

Imo electroneum is taking crypto to another audience with thier mobile mining simulater which will pay out normies all over the world free electroneum. They sure have buzz and Richard ells has stated he's looking to spend alot into marketing. It would be dumb not to hold eletroneum.

read they actually think this will be a top 5 coin. Its exactly like tron the way it was and still is shilled on youtube (ELECTRONEUM TO 5$$$??? [insert wacky youtube face]). Its fucking bitconnect chimp treyvon tier normie shit.
The people in the discord cant even defend their shitcoin. They just say its going to be the next big thing. They think that electroneum will be mined on xboxes and normies will have ETN being mined on their phones in the background but heres the catch - these devices DONT EVEN CONTRIBUTE to the network. They are just collecting a small amount of coins without any contribution to "introduce them to crypto". Ok then explain how 85 IQ stacy is going to log into cryptopia and sell her 3 ETN on the market. LOL.
They also tried to defend this by saying "imagine how much a few american dollars worth of electroneum would help a poor indian."
LOL... IF PAJEET CAN AFFORD A FUCKING SMART PHONE TO "FAKE MINE" ETN THEN HE DOESNT NEED 50 CENTS AMERICAN

this is literally a pajeet shit coin. I mean bitconnect got big so there is no way to know but this coin SHOULD NOT succeed. This coin make tron look good.

This. I followed their updates on the FB page after it was released, and a lot of people were saying they wanted a refund, this and that. I mean, fuck. They're retarded.

Made 10x gains from ICO, so fucking stupid!

ETN had a bad launch but it's a good coin. They hired a Monero dev to work on their prodict. Also a lot of partnerships with big mobile app companies that can't be named due to non disclosure agreement.

Just because you made gains doesn't mean the coin isn't a piece of shit. I mean, look at DRGN.

>cryptonight
>erc20
What?

God you post like a fucking passive-aggressive Facebook normie. Kill yourself

It has an app and phone mining, and it's the best algo of them all (cryptonote), so It will moon when it's time

Also you pretty much pay no fees since you can validate other transactions, a bit like IOTA but without the nigger loving part and the Piece-of-shit part

phone mining lmao

Nice fud. Electroneum is aiming at a different audience. Yes, the community is full or normies, but they are way more of them than us, hence a wider adoption. Name another crypto as understandable and easy access with such a large community. Imagine billboards flashing electroneum's logo all over the biggest citys in the world. Cause it's happening.

LOL. People said Ethereum was a scam.

But now the guy who made Ethereum called your shit a scam. What does that tell you?

you sound like one of them. Calling anything that hurts your pajeet dream FUD doesnt make it not true.

I'm convinced 80% of ETN bagholders misread it for ETH, thought "HOLY FUCK THAT'S CHEAP!" and bought it.

it's a mining "experience."

seems hokie but normies like hokie

Are you really dumb enough to believe that is a real tweet? As for Electroneum, its shit.

How is it not real? BASEDVITALIKGOD has spoken, and you niggerjew better listen.

youtube.com/watch?v=j2OIj8q6fJQ

this motherfucker and the comment section alone give me a good idea of what the ETN community is like. Literal retards.

No use trying to fud me. Vitalik is on my side.

"electroneum is shit"
> I and others will come onto a mongolian basket weaving forum to talk shit on a coin we like so we can accumulate more before if gets onto bigger exchanges

new/biz/ is so cool and edgy. It'll be so boring once kids like you lose their allowance and have no reason to come here anymore.

fuck off and don't say shit about my friend

I put 2 ETH into the ICO and have been out since the day they finally unlocked wallets. It was an easy money maker short term but that doesn't mean that the coin itself isn't shit.

That's nothing user, look up "crypto for the people"

That's great, well done. I have doubled my money. I think the coin is young and the team may have to prove themselves after the ico problems. Rn they are on cryptopia and hitbtc, all others big exchanges applied for. I believe in etn.

Always bet on the normie. Doesn't matter if it's a stupid coin or makes any sense. They've got slick marketing and the ICO was gobbled up. Everyone's heard of Bitcoin. Now Stacey and Lamar can "mine" on their iphones.