Zclassic - Bitcoin Private

zclassic is going to take off any minuite now. weakhanded faggots shaken off and now the whales have full control and are pushing the price!!!!!
>good job z marines for buying the dip and increasing ur place by 30-40%!!!! WE ARENT FUCKING SELLING

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bitcoinprivate
twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/956323482098257920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek

Leggo fellow zMarines

DONT BE SALTY YOU CANT BUY IN.
>WE ARENT FUCKING SELLING

So happy I actually bought the dip

strap in were mooning tonight man!!!!!

why is it going up then

did they announce a fork date yet?

Doubled up the other day when it hit sub 100.
Can't wait for this project. Surprisingly very transparent and going about the project the right way.

its going up because the weak handed fags were shook out. look at the orderbook its practically empty with buy walls building up every minute. did u not notice whales stocking up during the dip?

>bitcoin private is 32 days away this is going to moon hard

by the time the fork announcement happens you will end up paying a 120 dollar premium. if you didnt buy the dip you're literally an idiot for missing a guaranteed 7x moon mission for the month of February

Don't forget what happens to any bitcoin fork anons

Is it hard to check Twitter? All this info can be found with one search and one click.

you mean the bitcoin fork that is hosting the biggest cryptocurrency conference.
if a shitty bitconnect conference can boost that shit to billions in marketcap you will be up for a rude awakening when this shit blows

I have 70, bought it with my snov gains lets go!

LMAO AT THE IDIOTS WHO PANIC SOLD THEN REBOUGHT 20 SECONDS LATER BAHAHHAHA
>WE ARENT FUCKING SELLING YOU IDIOT!

If this actually moons like 20%+ again, I'm fucking selling. The fork is next month, so this shit is going to crash again, anyway.

ok goodluck missing a 7x moon mission ur choice lmao

It's happening it really is!!!

this coin is junk

If it goes sub .01 again I will just buy more.
Lol 20% isn't worth selling this coin. Why would you want to buy in higher?

I'll already make over 60% gains if I sell right now. This shit isn't going 7x. Maybe right before the fork it will double or triple at the most before getting dumped after the fork.

sell low buy high hes beyond saving he doesnt understand the potential

Bitcoin private will be big my dude, no matter what your thoughts are on zcl.

Sell then

its being used for masternodes so i hardly find it being dumped. its a two for one investment with a 7x return your choice. simple

If you arent selling then how the fuck did you increase your position you stupid fuck? You clearly sold and bought the dip

Can Bitcoin Private reasonably surpass this piece of shit called Bitcoin Cash? Added 20ZCL on the dip, holding 42 ZCL right now, about 10% of my portfolio. Strongly considering a 20% stake

> Major announcement this weekend
> BUY BUY BUY

lol u fell for scam

You can increase your position by selling other coins. I sold eth when it dipped 20% and zcl dipped 40%.
Are you retarded?

because not every one goes all in at once or is a fucking scrub like you

>The Castle team has been working very hard to close a new partnership; and we are very proud to officially announce our second partnership; with ZClassic/BitcoinPrivate!
Buying a shitcoin and then shilling it is pretty fun, I won't lie.

Still haven't seen any official mention this is even an option re: masternodes
Pls source

WERE MOONING BOYS!!!!!!!

holy fuck lol

were going parabolic!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZMARINES MARCH FOWARD!!!!

twitter.com/bitcoinprivate

> People sold the dip to ride other moon missions
> Will buy back in now ZCL is mooning
> Fork date announcement on Sunday
> Buy high, sell low, buy high

Never change Veeky Forums

bahahahah at the idiots who sold
>DO THEY NOT GET IT WE ARENT FUCKING SELLING!!!!!!

>twitter.com/bitcoinprivate
if Carlos from new york shows up i'm going all in for the keks

>there are people who didn't sell at $200
>they thought people wanted bitcoin private

what is this shitcoin?

BITCOIN PRIVATE GOOGLE IT

>so i hardly find it being dumped.

Most buyers don't believe in this coin. They will take profits. If you don't think there will be a massive dump right around the fork, you're deluded. It might hit 7x, but I guarantee it will get dumped either right before or right after the fork.

Why do you think ICO coin values spike and then plummet right after the coins get listed on the exchanges? It's because the guys who bought in the ICO want to take their profits right away. It doesn't matter if the coin has potential. They'll buy back later if they believe in it.

If you want to HODL through the crash, go ahead. I already have my long-term holds, but ZCL isn't one of them. I see potential in Bitcoin Private, but I'll wait until after it's released to see if I want to buy and hold or not. Don't forget that Bcash fell right after the airdrop and stayed pretty stagnant for months before mooning to the top 10.

you will here about it soon enough user.
go back to sleep

twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/956323482098257920

HMMMMMMMMMM I WONDER WHAT THIS COULD POSSIBLY BE.......................

WERE GOING TO THE MOON ANONS!!!!!!!

> Fell right after the airdrop
> Right after airdrop
> $200 -> $1400

ok user

k e k

Iam glad it's February now. Good timing really. Things are just about recovering slightly.

no ZCL threads all day then you start one 30mins before that tweet.
....nice timing OP

lets just say i have some insider friends mate

BITCOIN PRIVATEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comfy as hell.

you pretty much made it.

P much made it?
Cunt had 1.5mil when it peaked in ZCL alone
Grats user

round it up poorfag ffs.
jesus user, don't fuck it up and you're all set.

Ha! You should see my Walton stack...

Are you for real dude? My """stack""""

were going to hit pre fork prices at this rate!!! get in here boys!!! before its too late!

I've got 12.7... w-will i make it?

I went all in on zcl, I’ve been holding for 1 month now and my hands had bled so many times and hold’d through the blood blood for the past weeks. Nothing will convince me to sell my bags, people do not realise the potential of btcp

We all start somewhere...keep doubling up.

Just tell us before you dump pls. Veeky Forumss 100 coins wont affect you

Holy fk it’s pumping,don’t stop baby

That's over 1 mil just in zcl alone though, did you have a lot of initial capital?

I didn't have the balls to go any deeper in, but I'm very glad I didn't sell any. never do really. I tend to sell early on bullruns. but I've never sold a dip. I've been bamboozled by dead coins, but you don't really get to sell those at all, lmao

hohoho, added a lot more ZCL at sub $100. Why anybody cant see ZCL rocketing up from there baffled me..

WHY ARE PEOPLE SELLING
>BECAUSE ZMARINES ARENT FUCKING SELLING!

Is cryptopia going to support the fork or do I have to move it to a wallet to get some free bitcoin private?

Started with $8k last April. Around $2.5 mil now. Heavy in zcl for now, obviously.

>was worth almost 1,6 million at peak
>still holding

nice inspect element LARP
nobody can be this retarded

WHY WOULD HE SELL WHEN IT WILL BE LITERALLY 5 MILLION END OF MONTH YOU DIIOT

you will find out after the forkdate is announced
no exchange is going to say yes or no until then.
I would say it's pretty likely they will. if not you will have plenty of time (atleast 2+ weeks) to move your ZCL *if* they don't support the fork.
basically relax a few weeks.

Oh, I sold a bunch when it hit .0140s. bought more when it dipped into the .0090s. I'm not a pure hodler. And if you think I'm larping, let me know where you want me to flash an 80 BTC wall for ya on bittrex.

thanks sir ur my inspiration

Rumours of masternodes and pos hmmmm

no shit ive been telling you guys this for 2 weeks and biz never listens

Who is Ernest and why he know shit

hes a insider that tells me and a few other people things they are working on (dont worry rhett wont ever find out who he is).
>i can confirm that the announcement sunday is not the fork announcement but infact the reveal of masternodes being used for zcl screenshot this

Capped :-0

So.. legit price predictions? Personally im thinking the original 1500 before fork is a lil much

Was he fudding to get people to sell?

any idea how many ZCL for one. more than ZEN?

If that’s the case then zcl will moon even more on top of the upcoming btcp fork, the hype will just keep building up

i can confirm that people working on the project have VERY LARGE STACKS
>its in their best interest to make zcl and btcp worth as much as possible lets just keep it at that

who the fuck sat that 200zcl wall?

Thats fair :-) No worries about them dumping though, right?

no worries at all they are looking at the long term of btcp and zcl this is only the beginning ive said time and time again that zcl will be the best possible investment you can make in February

Well im gonna choose to believe you and sleep easy tonight.

What's stays behind statements of 7x? Why exactly 7, buy not 62x or 3.2x?

its hitting 750 dollars guaranteed even if i have to drop a couple million to make it happen. pre fork ofcourse

Well, okay. But what's next? You will leave stuff to make it's own way or this is just first step of your plan?

let me just keep it simple man. BTCP is going to be huge it WILL easily take over BCH. it is not a joke man idk why people keep overlooking this.
Zcl will retain alot of value post fork because the whales arent fucking selling

user I am thinking the best play is to just hodl for a long time.

What if I need some quick cash?

Sounds good. Do you need some extra media coverage? I live in a Europe and also do have connections in Russian community if you are interested in cooperation

Are you telling me I'm going to make it if I just hold?

It's going to explode next month. I don't day trade much personally anymore. Have eth 75% of portfolio and since the new year I just buy zcl when it dips low enough until February. Masternodes will incentivize some whales to not dump zcl and bitcoin private will get lots of attention. It's solid up until snapshot and fork. I plan on holding both

c-can i suck your dick pl-please?

How many zcl for a node though?

how many ZCL to be a masternode? I have an ok stack of ZCL and will put more to become masternode if it not out of reach. I have enough resource for it I think

>Zcl will retain alot of value post fork because the whales arent fucking selling

Why would they hold?