It's not too late to buy gold and silver

It's not too late to buy gold and silver.

Here's my pitch:
>near the cost of production for most mines
>increasing oil price will dramatically increase mining costs if oil goes back to 80
>they are a physical store of economic energy
>have no counter-party risk
>still retain value during an EMP, unlike cryptos
>have multitudes of industrial uses, silver has the second-most use cases of any commodity, behind oil
>Chinese and russians are planning gold-back currencies

Take care anons. I just turned my ETH profits into several kilos of precious metals, I implore you to consider doing the same.

Excuse me, I thought this was /crypto/ /s

can't wait for the emp to come so i can steal your gold with the guns i bought with my crypto.

>/s

jesus christ

If I lived in America I would have guns to protect them too...

Maybe I would have more responses if the OP was "MOONSHOT IN GOLD SOON! LAMBOS FOR EVERYONE! NOBODY EVER HAS TO WORK AGAIN!"

go back. to reddit.

I was going to respond and then I thought nah fuck that, op is a cunt

/reddit/

What's the best way to buy gold with Monero?

>I just turned my ETH profits into several lines of text that say I own precious metals, I implore you to consider doing the same.

Fixed it for you.

In case of an EMP attack your papers are worthless. Have the gold stored away somewhere safe or you might as well not have it at all

I have over 10,000 hours of call of duty playtime. I implore you, bring it on, cocksucker.

I don't understand what you mean, I sold my Eth and bought gold, why is that so hard to believe?

I physically own it.

Fucking lost. Audible kek

Pics or didnt happen

i fucking hate this board now. over the last year it's been completely overrun

checkd
>77

nice.jpg

i have 100 oz of au 100 oz of pd

400 oz of ag.

I also have gold miner stocks, silver miner stocks, and leveraged commodities basket.

grade my portfolio Veeky Forums

>emp hits
>world spirals out and shtf
>try to do literally anything with a brick of gold

Kek. You really think gold and silver will be traded for anything? Try food, water, guns and ammo. Those will literally be the only currency when everyone snaps. Enjoy your shiny paperweights.

>>still retain value during an EMP, unlike cryptos

A AK47 and several rounds will retain even more value.

Punchline:

.0003 ethereum

A - Sell the paladium and buy more gold/silver mining stocks, or options on those same stocks.

the thing about that graph is while it is true, most trends do look like that, you never know where you are because of the scaling. is bitcoin currently at that first dip or the second? they're both right after ath from their perspective