Is it all down hill from here?

Is it all down hill from here?
These bags are already feeling heavy....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oUbpGmR1-QM
walletinvestor.com/forecast
dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-partners-with-blockchain-expert-vechain-to-increase-transparency-from-the-factory-to-the-consumer-110284
youtube.com/watch?v=JcX7jQcdExc&t=112s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigga, this shit has better partnerships than XRP, and second only to ETH right now.

Hold this shit till it's top 3 then sell.

When will you faggots learn that Pajeet shillcoins always end in tears?

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

Sold minutes after the CMC update and swung trade for a comfy 5% increase in my VEN holdings.

For the long term holders, this news shouldn't be affecting VEN much. It's going to hit at least $15 by EoFebruary imo.

just hold for at least a year and you cannot lose

>DNV-GL on stream said they would be building everything on the VeChain Thor platform
>They intend to move everything over to the VeChain Thor platform
>They have given VeChain access to their 80K Customers and plans to onboard their customers using VeChain as part of their landing
>Signed papers committing to a long and beneficial partnership
>They talked about how VeChain is already doing things in the maritime and oil area with information to come later

Yeah real heavy.

I dumped a lot of Ethereum into this coin. Am pretty pissed at myself tbqh

Did a little swing trading at the announcement this morning, but my gains are nothing compared to what they would have been

delete this

Sell moron. It’s a shitcoin.
They’re giving coins for companies to announce “partnerships” then dumping on you.

DON'T SELL HIGH IT IS NOT THE BIZ WAY FRIEND, SELL YOUR XRB INSTEAD

lmfao actually cant tell if these posts are made by 50 iq autists that bought at 9.50 or just to spread FUD about ven, anybody with a brain knows this will be $30 by march, still the most solid hold

It's like I'm taking crazy pills. I heard THE MOST BULLISH THING I HAVE EVER FUCKING HEARD for a crypto earlier today and everyone is scrambling like everything went to shit.

you have seen, op

coin has no substance. just sunny's good words.

trying to buy under 7.40 here

srsly delete this post im accumilating more

>POOR VALUE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It really doesn't matter. It's not like anyone is actually intelligent enough to read that. There is literal video goddamned evidence of everything I said and people still lose their minds and act like the sky is falling.

I already have 80K Ven so I'm well accumulated but god damn. It's so strange.

what app is that?

What site or app is that user?

It's private, not for poorfags

youtube.com/watch?v=oUbpGmR1-QM

thread theme

Chad detected

most pajeets on here only look at the last 24h delta

How low do you guys think it will go? I want to buy more.

lemme give you goys a tip on what mooning soon

walletinvestor.com/forecast

are you saying I should buy ETH right now and then buy VEN?

Holly fuck. Those are some big ass bag

I would love to see what this app says about Ethereum back when it was having trouble, lmao.

god damn youre rich lucky bastard

I bought at .50 Cents so you can get rekt.

Also
>DNV GL is the world's largest classification society

They are moving everything over to VeChain. EVERYTHING and pushing their customers towards it too. All eighty thousand of them.

not selling till $1,000 idgaf if it takes 5 years

thanks for the cheap bags faggot, we'll see ya again when you fomo for the new exhanges and partership leading to rebrand + PBoC

any doubters, please sell. Or dont buy in, dont need retards making money. Go buy upfiring or reddcoin LMFAO. Gonna be laughing so hard when VEN is $30+ by march

AHH MY EYES, SO BRIGHT.

Is this site running off the same data or what?

could u spare some ven sir? even one ven would make my day

0x3010bce7c1491c457703f8c96259db6e5b4b9324

hahaha holy shit im ded

I truly don't understand how this hasn't mooned already. It has to be Vechain itself suppressing the price until the rebranding on February 26. I think they won't let it moon until then.
Nothing else makes sense.

>walletinvestor.com/forecast
i don't think its worth anything but feel free to make decisions based on it
reported for begging

Can someone explain exactly why DNV or any other companies would actually need to buy a node? They are only using the tech behind it...

lol all you millennial ADHD retards complaining about a crypto trading sideways and down 10% while the rest of the market does the same deserve to lose all your fucking money.

Jim Breyer, one of the biggest names in VC threw his name and reputation behind this coin and you autistic fuckwads think you can dip this coin with your middle school FUD tactics need a fucking reality check. get fucked.

Dumb money being dumb I guess. I got in around mid December and the manipulation was unreal since then. I've seen a whale try to shake confidence by dumping the order book down to 5K sats when it was 9K several times in a row.

You are asking why companies using Ethereum need ETH.

Holy shit, im not even holding any ven bags and im envious I didn't go 5050 with icx. I do think icx is a good long term investment, same as ven but only reason it rose as it did last week was due to MAD shilling. Buy the dip and sit on them, you won't regret it. I'm buying in at ~50-60k sats.

Psstt... VEN has been doing this for at least 4 days. It even hit 6 dollars before recovering to 8+ the day after. Don't panic, it's normal.

IF it doesn't recover tomorrow, sort of panic.

5k-6k****

Every week has some moon mission and bizz start to shill it, then after the dump come the kids crying

VEN is going nowhere.

Never trust a chink coin.

Screencap this.

write that on your erect cock and post pic with an eth address

>Yea go ahead and sell so I can buy more bags.
>If you're making threads like this and you're holding VEN I want you to sell.
>If you're holding VEN and youre feeling nervous I want you to sell.
>It's so clear that you hate money, which is a fine and okay thing, but parading around biz and showing everyone that you're new to this, from Reddit, or mentally inept is not.

Enjoy your chink coin.

Crypto is an annoying ponzi scheme where the early adopters are the only winners.

The fact that this entire board is filled with only crypto is slightly irritating.

inb4 nocoiner

Ponzi scheme annoying ass motherfuckers.

like he could fit that on his small pajeet pinkie dick

>dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-partners-with-blockchain-expert-vechain-to-increase-transparency-from-the-factory-to-the-consumer-110284

>babyboomer alert

on your cock or gtfo

Just wait for an EMP to hit. Coiners will be sorry then.

Any idea what price might end up at in 2018? Just a guess.

No idea. I won't be able to give an accurate guess until the public chain is up and we see how the ecosystem is actually running. I would probably say where XRP is at least.

Fucking die in a fire you 15 year old ADHD fuck

>tfw lost 27 VEN selling low/ buying high

might just end it all

>they didn't sell the top

roll over and die grandpa

youtube.com/watch?v=JcX7jQcdExc&t=112s
jewish youtuber shilled it
gonna dump when the normies panic sell

>Uploaded Jan 16

You're going to be so pissed when the crypto market is irrelevant. Get a job.

Lol I have a job that pays me $325k a year so I'm good on that front.

>Fucking die in a fire you 15 year old ADHD fuck

Yeah you definitely make $325K.

Who the fuck hired you? You annoying little prick. You're going to lose all of your money in crypto. Remember this.

ALL MONEY WILL BE WORTHLESS YOUFUCKING DESPERATE CUNT.

LISTEN TO YIURSELF. YOU AND YOUR ILK ARE LITERALLY HOPING FIR THE FALL OF MODERN SOCIETY SO YOU CAN GLOAT OVER SKME FAGGOTS ON A MESSAGE BOARD.

THERE ISNT GONNA BE AN EMP AHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

YOU LIVE IN FUCKING FANTASY LAND.

obvious larp

Yum yum

Hi user. I went to a top tier law school and got a job at a law firm. I am about 8 years in now. I put about 20k USD into crypto as play money and have managed to turn it to about 130k. Not life changing money but it's been really fun along the way. I enjoy investing and researching. I hope youre enjoying your mom's basement.

larp

I wonder how it felt to be a cuck in the 90s calling people investing in web dev a ponzi topkek