Fair Warning

In the next 12 hours, TRX is going to break out. It's not going to stop until September of 2018.

If you're holding, you're going to make it

t. witness me

Y will it pump tho

aint buying your bag

piss off justin

it's been chosen

my man

BLEEZ BI CONZ CUZ MY CONZ IS ONLY WURF .00000001 SHATOSOZ

It's already begun.

TRX will
even - do what OP says
odd - stagnate
dubs - dump
trips - top 5 cmc end of q1
quads - dump then pump to #1

rollin

W...Will I make it?

When to sell daddy?

Holy shit.

well done, sir

roring

damn, nice bro
also, rollin again

kek, looks like we'll have to wait a bit more before blast off

I'll save TRX

How could you even sleep well at night with that much riding on this actually not ending up a scam?

I believe in it too, but I'm cautiously optimistic. You essentially are risking an already life-changing amount of money on this. This REEKS of pure greed man.

If I were you I would honestly cash half of that out and just let the rest ride, holy fuck.

thank you based user
plus, green ID - kek wills it

How do you know he hasn't already cashed out 1/2 of it?

>withdraw limit

BEHOLD, MY STRENGTH

ROLLIN CHECK MY HEAVY BAGS

Somebody shop this to put a green wojack in the back.

Moar Tron memes plox

buy before 8am central time

bring the boys out

rolling for false hope

>not having multiple accounts

poor man's NEO

fuckkkkk

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

jesus man, this just makes me feel so infantile

here I am worried that I'm gonna have to sell off a big chunk of TRX just so I can pay my rent in 2 weeks and you have that amount nearly 1500 times over.

fuck why am I so poor fuck fuck fuck

re-rolling

YOU MOTHERFUCKER ILL HUNT YOU DOWN

fuck rent, bro. you want to be rich?

you fucking hodl, you shitmonkey.

If you had kept that on a MEW wallet Nov 1 they would have airdropped you over 800k free TRX

Ah well, I'm jelly. I only have 1 million TRX

kek

TRX isn't going anywhere but down, you should have hopped off this scamcoin at 0.3.

>scamcoin
>listed in Bitifinex
Do you even lift?

derp

Bitfinix hasn't been relevant for eons homegirl.

>buy before 8am central time
is this blast off time?

>I-It's not relevant anymore!

Who is witness me?
Also post order book

Why would TRX get a boost in a few hours? It's already on the exchange, wouldn't have it gotten the boost the second it went up?

Cause he wills it, there is no logic behind it.

7 uneven numbers

kek has spoken, trx is a shitcoin

you could wait and still make decent returns over the next couple of months. But if you want a real moon, this is it.

set your timex you fucking autists.

'member when the shilling here used to contain some iota of persuasive thought or pseudo-proof or at least innuendo and rumors?
now its just fags.

kek has said it will stagnate (based on current data)
also, thanks for the even reply

checked. timex set and post capped

Still no order book proof

BTC will break resistance in the next 10 hours.

its real

Neat. It was added to an exchange where it is doing 3 million in volume. An exchange that couldn't be bothered to get it's act together to accept US customers.

Stopped accepting US customers back in November? But it is the issuer of tether... backed by US dollars... right.
Sounds like an exchange and cohorts removing themselves from the legal reaches of the US when their bitconnect-clone ponzi scheme goes tits up.

When the shit hits the fan with tether. I will have no sympathy for bitfinex or anyone howling about it.

Rollin for the true will of Kek

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
another dubs reply
you better not be larping, OP

Alright, pump it.

the hero we deserve

TRX TA here

Only 12k trx... Feels worthless next to you

shit roll

Expanding: the reason TRX hasnt pumped this week despise its various good news it's simply because people are afraid of btc. If the whales allow it to go up they'd lose money and acumulation potential, since a lot of money is froze in Tether. Once btc stabilizes the money will come back and TRX will explode. So FYI BTC was supposed to start its down trend to 8k today, but for some reason it's going up, if it reaches 13k it means a very high possibility of a bull win on the 26th futures, meaning btc has recovered and will continue to go up. Next 10 hours are crucial for BTC, and for the rest of the market.

>the 26th futures
this. the entire market is waiting. after these contracts close, the market should take off in a positive direction

how do you know this is the time? TA or intuition or insider or pump group? also, for the short term pump what's a good exit point?

Where can I find some good red pilled information on these futures?

dont say i didnt warn you

>all these idiots falling for a simple inspect element

Sigh this board really is filled with newtards.

I want to believe desu.

t. Bagholder