You’d have to be a fucking retard not to buy NULS right now

This coin will be top 10 by the end of the year
-Is basically legos for companies who want to build their own blockchain
-only 100,000,000 market cap
-only 40,000,000 total supply
-companies can even develop their own private blockchain with it, HUGE incentive because companies don’t want everyone and their competitors to be able to see what they are doing.
-outstanding project award from the Chinese government
-one of only 3 cryptos to be approved by Chinese gov.
-dev team of screeching Chinese autists
-super fast
-nobody knows about it, they had no ICO, they were completely self funded.
-can be bought on binance.
at least 100$ by may.

Other urls found in this thread:

nuls.io/pdf/Nuls_whitepaper_en_V1.0.pdf
nuls.io/pdf/NulsYellowpaper1.2.pdf
nuls.io/index.html#timeLine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shill me on this

Shill me on this

theres no roadmap or marketing.. no thanks go away

if it's already listed on binance it isn't going to fucking 20x in 3 months. lets be real here stop overexaggerating a coin. shit's already priced in. also anyone can make a comparison chart in adobe photoshop. when's the mainnet? wheres the whitepaper? wheres the roadmap? wheres the testnet? wheres the alpha? beta? give us a better shill or go away

all you had to do was Google "NULS Roadmap" you fucking imbecile.

Whitepaper

nuls.io/pdf/Nuls_whitepaper_en_V1.0.pdf

Yellowpaper
nuls.io/pdf/NulsYellowpaper1.2.pdf

Scroll down for roadmap
nuls.io/index.html#timeLine

lol thats fucking bs. i googled nuls roadmap and I found the whitepaper link: nuls.io/pdf/Nuls_whitepaper_en_V1.0.pdf

If you scroll to page 8, you can read that this is a 3-5 year long project. holy shit haha you really think im gonna invest something that's gonna stay stagnant for at least 3 years? bye

Excerpt:
2. Evolution: water (the next 3-5 years)
a. Technology Upgrades
- Complete more consensus module implantation.
- Grasp self-evolution of network and storage modules (support Exabyte of data volume
storage).
- Form a standard technical solution system to be used in various industries. Establish a new
ecosystem which is composed of blockchain and other fields such as big data and artificial
intelligence.

>nuls.io/index.html#timeLine
the roadmap is fucking long. 3 years minimum. how is this a good investment. you are better off buying literally anything else

Look at the price of this shit already. No thanks. Piss off.

Ah yes, partnership with the bogdanoffs or so I have heard

seriously.he thinks it will reach $100 in 3 months. thats a 20x. The project isn't going to be fully ready for another 3 years. please explain how it will hope to achieve a 20x in 3 months. im listening be honest please

Marketing hasn’t even fucking started yet, mainnet release in may will cause a shitstorm of normies to lose their minds over the coin, MUH NEW NEO. It’s a gen 3 coin, every single one of its competitors has at least a 1 billion market cap.

new coin doesn't mean its going to be better. what does NULs even have that the other coins don't have? also its Proof of Credit, while the all the other coins are Proof of Stake. don't think its gonna do well with that model since you can't buy a masternode

it cant be NEO because you can't even stake your coins. no nodes/ no dividends such as gas. stop trying to compare it to NEO your making yourself look stupid. seriously

Of course you can stake. 2000 nuls to stake.

If companies :
1 want their private Blockchain
2 want complete control over their Blockchain

Why would they need a Blockchain at all? Just use a normal database

NULS to the moon

smart asian cryptoman always makes good calls

Fixed for you, this is the real up and coming project with 30+ working dapps and literally just started marketing in the West last week.

ok so you can stake 2k.. testnet isn't until march 2018, which probably means march 31 2018. i think ill invest in something else in the meantime. let the price of nuls crash a little more to $2 this month

actually achain has a decent price. i would definitely check that out over nuls for now. stupid nuls shill get the fuck off. we aren't stupid if you wanna shill like this go to reddit where you can scam the normies to buy your bags

thanks for reminding me about achain. also OP take notes. notice how Achain isn't on Binance yet? that means there's still a binance listing moon. now go away fucking idiot

you dont know what you are talking about you cuck, have you even read anything

Staking is possible and so are nodes.

>
he's comparing NULS to NEO. are you an idiot? how can you compare when NEO creates GAS dividends whereas NULS does not create any dividends. you can't say nuls is the next NEO with this type of misinformation so you better watch your fucking mouth

The number of ignorant peasants wanting to stay poor fudding NULS is way tooo high. Stay poor peasants and buy NULS at $80 together with the other normies in June.

Achain has been around since 2015 and can’t even get their shit together. Continue holding your bags till 2019

bought on bincance for a dollar just before Christmas, peaked at 8 just before the crash. Stay mad

Nuls creates more nuls how many times does that need to be said. Youre right nuls isnt the next neo because neo is gen 2 and this is gen 3.

>Achain has been around since 2015 and can’t even get their shit together. Continue holding your bags till 2019

your a fucking idiot. NULS was released to the market at 10 cents according to CMC. its now almost $5. that's a 50x. this coin already peaked lmao. you'll be lucky if you get 5-10x more. OP is saying it will 20x by March. ok... call me an idiot have fun waiting for that moon

Dividends like NEO? YES! Nuls masternodes. minimum 2,000

lol so? i bought NEO at $30 in december which peaked at $170 last week. plus i get GAS dividends which are worth $50 each. tell me how its better than NEO im getting paid more in GAS than your fucking NULs

CMC is wrong it was actually an air drop from 20c

By that logic bitcoin, eth, cda,tron shouldve never gone over 10x

Is that your research man? :’) CMC is wrong.
Still looking for Neo yellow paper

You are actually but fuck retarded, neo pays out 1 gas every 22years which is normally up to 50% of the price of neo. Back to the boocks and calculate your ROI.

Holy shit... I've never seen such an obvious attempt to accumulate more...ever....

NEO is a direct competitor to ETH. ETH is at 1k. NEO is pretty much guarenteed to follow the same path with all the Nep5 tokens and Trinity ICO. you really cant compare NUL to eth or neo. get this in your fucking small brain. would not touch NULs unless it was under $2

Nokia was a direct competitor to apple. Look how that ended up.

i dont own any nuls at all SRS. lol i dont believe in this project unless you can somehow convince me lmao. don't even think about comparing this to NEO. NEO was literally a nobody and rose up to the top 10 of CMC. NULS can't do shit

Calm down user, it’s just a coin user. They’re just silly anons user.

your comparing consumer electronics companies to cryptocurrency? in no way does that analogy even compare to NEO and ETH. only reason NEO was doing badly was because of the China ICO ban. get your facts fucking straight

Ooooo so you have NEO and feel threatened.. Why not just jump aboard?? You can be into both if you want.

just bought more lmao

stay poor pajeets

nope im in ICX NEO and INT. INT already has mainnet launching next week. literally next week and it just came on CMC 7 days ago. ICX had their mainnet launch today. NEO is gonna fucking go ham. NULS? who gives a literal shit. maybe if it was $2 but it's gonna pull a Lisk or Ark meaning it will be stagnant for 3 years. correct me if im wrong but im 90% sure it's gonna pull an Ark or Lisk.

What the fuck is the point of a private blockchain?

Youre that thick, all i was saying is that just because something is doing good now doesn't mean it will be. Apple has far superior technology compared to nokia. Much like Nuls has superior technology compared to Neo.

Its okay to have both coins friend, unless you are a 100% neo cuckboi

It won’t be open, so companies won’t have their private info out to the general public

actually most of my money is in INT and ICX for now. i have some NEO but I plan on accumulating more of it. sorry technology isn't everything cuckboi. ICON has partnerships with Samsung, Kyber network, Korean govt ties, top banking companies. INT has partnerships with IBM, Microsoft Research, Huawei, pharmaceutical companies, the list goes on. nuls has zero partnerships, ZERO govt ties. go fuck yourself. someone will create a token that's superior to NUL's technology and will be faster with actual partnerships. i think ill wait instead

you are a big company. do you:
>use a private blockchain to conduct authenticated data and goods management
>tokenize that shit so niggers and pajeets can scream lambo shitcoin gainz while cumming on hentai of your mascot getting railed

name me one big partnership that NULS has? i bet you can't.

Do you pajeets even know what blockchains are for?

With all this mass retardation it's hard to argue that we're not in a bubble.

Elephant Alliance
Inchain
Bitshares

who did neo have when it was 5 dollars and 200M market cap? (hint none because i was accumulating at under 5 dollars when it was still antshares.

seriously OP can't even back up his claims on how NULs is going to 20x by March. I'm still waiting for his answer. I want concrete reasons or evidence. OP can't deliver because he got shilled by a Youtuber like data dash and realized the coin isn't going anywhere. it's not moving in a new direction at all. simply a nobody with same tech

why would a company make their own blockchain? it's horribly inefficient for a company to have a decentralized ledger. wtf

blockains dont need to be fully decentralized or decentralized at all, check out dragon chain and their approach.

you must be delusional, to hit NEO's market cap NULS would have to be $450 with a 90x. sorry to burst your bubble it already did 50x. also keep in mind that ANTSHARES rebranded to NEO. that played a factor in why it got so big. and it was the first coin to have a dividends based model with GAS. first mover's advantage as you may say. NULS won't reap the same benefits. sorry bye

what is so hard to understand about using an unalterable ledger verified by each user within your company without having brainlets like you try to profit from it?