Can this hit $100 per token?

All shill and FUD aside, I am looking for your opinions. I am not currently invested in Ark but I have been researching for the past month and found it to be quite promising. Seeing the likes of Ethereum, NEO, Stellar, Icon, VeChain and Stratis go up in value so much, is Ark a hidden gem yet to unleash its full potential?
How do you think it compares to the ones listed above? Discuss.

Bump.

ark is a coin not a token

Personally I think ARK could likely go to a decent price. How high exactly I can't say. But it's not something you hold for a month or two expecting big gains. ARK needs at least Core v2 before any hype is warranted.

What does it do

funny thing is that Weiss gave it a C+ while giving Lisk a C.

>Personally I think ARK could likely go to a decent price. How high exactly I can't say. But it's not something you hold for a month or two expecting big gains. ARK needs at least Core v2 before any hype is warranted.

Thanks for that. Yeah, looking at its price action it does seem to be a long term hold which I'm fine with if crypto doesn't go bust.
I also think they need a major rebrand at some point.

it solves the oracle problem

Makes you rich

Ark is mooning because it has fantastic fundamentals and a solid team.

100-300$ EOY

This is one of the few "no brainer" coins that I most certainly guarantee that will moon hard.
We are talking Eth type of moon.
It has the perfect moon recipe. Great team, great vision, great tech. You literally cannot lose with Ark in the long run.

Ark is my iron hold. First altcoin I picked up when I started crypto back in June and haven't given an inch since

>Team murdered in French Terror Attack

Same bruh I have 10k others @.47

I don't believe this year there will be only one this kind of coin which will moon, since there is already ETH which has established place on a market, and now there ICX / ARK / NEO / etc coins will have to compete with each other and find their own places to fit. I think it's naive to go all-in on a single coin of this kind in the beginning of the year since there around 10 of them. Would be better to have similar percentage of each until Q2, then do your own research to understand which to sell and which to buy more as it develops and makes it way to the market and industries

Tfw only 300 ark.

Smartbridges. I.e. blockchain interoperability

The devs are also working a one-click deployable blockchain where you can literally use their platform to deploy your own blockchain without having to code it.

As people have said, it's a developer's wet dream

i only have 300 ark, will I make it.

>shilled like mad on Veeky Forums since a week
>at least two ark threads up over the day
Slowly selling 15.000 ark. Keep bringing more fools pajeet

I wish I would have held. I went from 20k to none. I could barely afford 600 now. Getting close to an heroing.

t. Paperhands brainlet.

Youre retarded lmao