Stem Cell Research Thread

Who here is interested in investing in stem cell research?

Snort coke, stem cell your heart back.

Smoke cigs, stem cell your lungs back.

Drink alcohol, stem cell your liver back.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5287837/Stem-cells-help-penis-breast-bottom-enlargement.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Lanza
cellmedicine.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And best of all, it's done with aborted nigger babies.

Bump, also for dick enlargement purposes.

What does lsd do. Asking for a friend.

No thanks. Maybe the doc can spin some out of my own blood and grow my shitty teeth back.

I saw that Mel Gibson stem cell Joe Rogan video too op

People don't know there are a fuckton of treatments you can do which our government basically bans or regulates out of the market

Fuck the FDA, AMA and fuck John Oliver

>fuck John Oliver

what does that limey-toothed faggot say about stem cells?

He made a video basically saying if you disagree with the FDA/AMA/big pharma then you're a bad person and a quack.

He's a brainwashed nanny state bootlicker.

the problem is stem cell greatly increase the chance of cancer forming instead of curing whatever u want, so u have to be monitor almost all the time, this could prob be fix if it wasnt for all the hippie shit that us preventing it

Fucking politicians man, who gives a shit about fetuses, people have abortions all the time. I need a bigger dick!!!

One of the top stem cell guys is this dude named Robert Lanza who has some very bizarre ideas

can stemcellies make my winky bigger?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5287837/Stem-cells-help-penis-breast-bottom-enlargement.html

Calling all rich dicklets, lets invest in this.

i want my 6x5 to become a 7x6

this is only true if the stem cells are embryonic and have not been screened properly and doesn't happen at all with umbilical stem cells. Shit is magic can't wait to get some once I have a bit more money

stem cells have been a meme for 20 years now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Lanza
>embryonic stem cells

Let's start the era where the rich will directly vamipirize poor peoples. Who's up for creating vietnamese embrionic stem cell factories with slave women in cages with a few bulls doing routine impregnation every couple of days.

Due to politicians and improper funding. There has to be a commercial demand for it. Cosmetic stem cell research is relatively new, but it will catch on with celebrities. The technology will then be there for penis enlargement lol

I am planning on getting some from cellmedicine.com/

They are very high end and have done work for many celebs and athletes. They also accept btc/eth so you can avoid some taxes. Costs $50k-$150k depending on your procedure

Dissolves the fabric of your perceived reality

Makes everything WAAAAVVYYY, celing tiles start revolving

KEK I feel you user.