THE VECHAIN TRAIN IS BACK ON

WE MOONING AGAIN VEN NAVY!

Other urls found in this thread:

v.qq.com/x/page/t0538edlzcc.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obviously. You have to be a fucking ACTUAL retard to think VeChain won't be top 5.

Prob includes like 80% of Biz desu

They gonna come and try to FUD with the worst shit possible like "I dont trust chinks"

>You have to be a fucking ACTUAL retard to think VeChain won't be top 5.
oh wow another top coin with bunch of agreements and no working product

Hate to say deadcat but

I'm selling my shit ICX bullshit and going in on VEN

Nice 1 second graph retard. Better dump now and rebuy in few weeks. Always do what biz says.

when did VEN posting become fucking aids
it used to be comfy

lol get dumped on

literally a fake coin
DNV GL? Who's ever heard of this shit
paid actors
no working product
engrish wite paper
uh huh uh huh

>No public chain
It has a running consortium chain which DNV-GL and all it's current partners are using for their solutions. It's live but the public blockchain is launching in June.

its not mooning just returning to normal, albeit too quickly.
is right it's probably going to bounce

What are you smoking? You can literally buy products in china with Vechain labels..... neck yourself burger boy.

exactly
literally hoax false flag commie chink coin if i ever seen one

What is normal though. Normal was when we thought the market cap was much lower.

Thing with crypto is you have to guess which group is more retarded.

>The ones that bought into VeChain only because it was lower on CMC
>The ones that are going to buy VeChain because it just "magically rose" into top 15 in a day on CMC

Good sir tobacco on blockchain sir

goes up 2k sats and its 'mooning'

hahaha get off the 1 min charts you fags

go to your appstore and type vechain

Muh partnerships

Shitcoin scam

OP, where is your TA?

It's not a deadcat. Nothing changed and the supply was the same as it was before it was just listed correctly. Retards are rebuying after realizing the coins in the market didn't actually double.

If it breaks this pattern then I will admit to you vechainers that it is going to keep mooning. But If I was a betting man, I'd say it's going to follow this same pattern. Bitgrail kinda sucks at showing it but you can mostly see it follows the same pattern.

muh le marketcap hidden le gem. It's over.

BIZ SAYS BUY HIGH, SO YOU BUY HIGH

this is a scma coin be aware
lots of shady delings you can find through googling.
actually team is whell known scam team in china look for some these china articles in the translate. all very very bad things like staling people money from their hands even in the street but also telepohne scam and thing of the sort.

anway just i know ppl seem like this coin but i warne you, just stay safe. in fact i wouldnot be surprised if the coins acually have virii in them to hijack ur comps.
nex time just buy something safe like bitcions.

P B O C

The pattern follows news and that isn't likely to stop until the end of February. Which is when you sell and move on.

I don't understand people who try do do TA when the chart looks the way it does because of constant news.

The pattern is whales playing around with news. We shall see in a few more days if the pattern completes or not.

>still down -7% on the past 24 hrs

yeah no

Please hit 0.008000 so I can dump the last of this shitcoin chink scam

T O B A C C O
O
B
A
C
C
O

If it breaks 80K before the 27th then It's going to keep going up until the end of February before a bleed until June.

Also it's going to get a pump from the inevitable coindesk article tomorrow for the people that aren't following it.

this coin isnt going down unless bitcoin shits itself to 7-8k
this thing is manipulated as fuck to stay in certain zones then progress up. there is big money propping this up

>every coin down since early jan
>ven still up
>fud more fudders

v.qq.com/x/page/t0538edlzcc.html

you know how to stay poor. after that announcement you want to dump it. haha fucken retarded and poor.

i think them nigga was right when he done say 7.20$ was the floor. Shoulda listened no i gotta buy way more expensive :s.

and that is why tables are like pied piper

GAlright, that one was at least creative, lol.

50 BTC WALL at 70K SATS GETTING EATEN

NOOOOOO MUH SWING TRADING

rrrrrrrrrrrrrre

The beast has awoken again Venrades. 10 dollars by EOW.

The FUD sounds suddenly hollow

the smart money never flinched, in fact bought the dip

exactly..I'll take some profits after $50, then again after $100 and on and on