m.cafe.naver.com/withstock/693442
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Done and done. Increased my stack by 25%

kek no this coin is ded mate sell now the ship is headed for the rocks

>summit and partnerships coming on the 31th
>sell

Brainlet

ICX is totally going to moon. I mean, just imagine the use cases:

Joe Fuckface was in accident and had a dildo speared through his right eye. He was rushed to the ER and operated on by Dr. Chad. Dr. Chad saves Joe's life after seven hours of surgery in Crypto-Hospital.

LaFonda, a biller from Crypto-Hospital, has to bill Anthem Blue Cross of Crypto for services performed on Joe Fuckface's fucked face. Instead of invoicing them through their already established and functional systems, she remembers that some annoying virgin from corporate trained them to use the ICON portal system for all new billing.

She opens up the ICON portal and it is down for maintenance because crypto happened to crash that morning and 12 million NEETs are all logging into the portal. She tries again to open ICON portal. She tries again 45 minutes later. Ok finally LaFonda is in the portal. She types in the billing and hits submit. The billing information is sent through the ICON loopchain immediately and then she realizes she fucked up the billing code. She tries to reverse it but it already went through. She submits another request and pays the transaction fee again with a note that she fucked up the earlier billing submission.

Darryl the hospital accountant notices that the value of ETH dropped 11% while Blue Cross was processing the claim. Blue Cross sends a notification to Darryl that he now owes X amount of ICX to true up the transaction for the billing. By the time Darryl receives this notice, the value of ETH increased by 5%. Darryl tries to login to ICON portal to request another reconciling payment from Blue Cross but the portal is down again. After re-requesting reconciling adjustments back and forth 32 times, Darryl and Blue Cross finally end up completing the transaction with no exchange rate errors to fix.

To the fucking moon, people.

Yeah I’m gonna do the same, summit looks promising

Are you new? Have fun as this dumps all the way to the summit

I started buying more at 7450, then 7350, then 7250. Set an order for all in at 7050.

Are you new? This shit is more than x4 in USD and more than 10x in sats. I’ve held since $2. Not selling this anytime soon.

Do you think it’ll keep dumping until the summit?

It’s possible, but it’s not necessarily a bad thing. I like accumulating at low prices. If it mooned like it did today when mainnet launched, (which really isn’t any reason for it to moon), imagine how much it will moon with their conference. Plus there are some rumors of some big partnerships, one of which if it’s true will make it moon to $15 at least.

Friends beware. Going down soon. Nothing happen no mainnet. Not real is fake. No proof. Korea ban soon too. Bad deal. Buy VEN. Tobacco on blockchain. No other coin have. Get free if you hold. So much free I need build shed soon. I get smoke with beverage free. Good fun twitter fun. Leaker too. Guarantee

thanks just bought 100k worth of shedcoin

Why is not a reason for it to moon? It shows that the product actually works. I’ve set a buy order real low in anticipation of further dumping though, I think there will be an even greater pump around the conference

Because it really doesn’t affect most people. It’s good for people who actually want to use the coin, but for people investing it’s just another milestone. I personally think it’s great that the MainNet launched, but you have to remember most people invest for some quick money and aren’t really interested in the product itself. The conference will without a doubt create a pump though.

It's already priced in basically. It has been for quite awhile. You don't buy these things you sell these things. Crypto 101. The Summit will be the time when you will get some real reward for holding.

Just a reminder that KRW pairing is coming on Okcoin soon

If the mainnet is priced in, why would the summit not also be priced in?

>Arguing over the daily price of a coin that will be $100 EOY
Just accumulate and hodl.

Look at the amount of coins introduced to the mainnet. its double the current circulation ( 400m).
This is gonna crash hard after the summit, so you better sell right after.

Look at VEN

only 400mil will be initially circulating

When do they airdrop SHED?

You're a dumb fuck. I'm not selling. Fuck off.

What's actually going to become of the extra 400 million tokens?

Thanks, though I do wonder what the point of the Reserves are.

im guessing because nobody knows what will happen at the summit.

Not only that, they're gonna be listed on OKcoin. February 16th is lunar new year across the Orient. This is "money envelope" time where bonuses and gifts of cash are plenty. Hold.

WHERE IS THE BOTTOM AAAAAAAAA

Damn it, most important thing of all, the proof:
m.cafe.naver.com/withstock/693442

Lads I've been ironically pajeet posting for a few weeks and now I realize if I had listened to my own shitposting I'd have made money. WEW

I don't understand the 400m extra coins. Maybe to run DEX? wish they'd tell us. That would hurt price.

probably just going to sell a few weeks after the 31st desu, no reason this will NEO in marketcap, which it would need for another and we're in a bear market anyway and gives it at most another 3x. maybe 20-30 eoy if we hit 1 trillion total market cap this year, but I doubt we will.

Sir this is curse of vishnu giv tobacco and i remove it

I SOLD ALL MY ICX FOR TEN TOCOBA ON CHAINLINK WHERE IS MY SHED AIRDROP

A falling wedge is forming right now. Very bullish.
HOW STUPID do you have to be not to buy now?

I can't buy anymore i'm already all in

what's a falling wedge?

I tried but it kept dipping

The difference here is that they didn't actually introduce more coins for VEN, they just updated the value on CMC, so there was no increase in supply, just a minor decrease in demand from people who wanted a low MC coin.

Also, the 400M coins right after mainnet is a meme, and the introduction of more coins gradually over the next few years is priced in so it won't drop.

How's life on Wall Street?

How 'bout the tobacco in your blockchain? Do you get airdrops to your shed?

buy the rumor sell the news

Textbook falling wedge. Breakout should be juicy

NOPE