youtube.com/watch?v=BwrHGO7ljR0
youtube.com/watch?v=ScxTnmWXPkE&t=1m15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol

>he didn't go all in on ETH and ADA
user, I...

I was just thinking this.

here

Thanks user, I've started to stop feeling dizzy now.

MMOOON

NO!

Only time will tell

Bitcoin follows TA when (((they))) want it to.

This one is right it's time to sell in 3 hour.

15k EOM easy

if we just make a few more charts that means i’ll get another chance to buy in...right?

It's about time for a drop I think.
I just sold my ETH so we'll see if it drops as low as yesterday.

without a tether print a dip back down to ~$10k is imminently guaranteed

Sorry guys, hop in now or we're leaving without you :^)

>without a tether print

>lower highs, lower lows

ehh ehhhh AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
youtube.com/watch?v=BwrHGO7ljR0

You should buy on the lower highs and sell on the lower lows to lock in the profits.

youtube.com/watch?v=ScxTnmWXPkE&t=1m15s

Market trends tend to want to continue: that is because in order for there to be a trend reversal newfags need to buy in. However, as BTC continues to fall more and more people will cash out to invest in something else/cut losses until enough bulls reenter the market.
There's also "The Tethering" to be worried about, which would result in a massive crash and is a major reason people have withdrawn from the market. Let's say Bitfinex releases an audit showing Tether is actually backed 1:1, immediately ending uncertainty and causing BTC to jump 50%, starting off the next bull cycle. I would take a 20% loss (sold before the dip) if that happens, but BTC would quickly rise to 20k+, more than making up for my losses. However, if Tether implodes and causes BTC to crash 50%, I'm now down 50% on the BTC I would have and on top of that be stuck in a long bear market.

Futures expiring on the 26th
Boomers will retry to buy it cheap at 8k next round. You heard it here first.

8k on 26th?

No one is going to fucking buy bitcoin futures if the price keeps crashing on the dot. You retards don't understand this.

No, btc will run up to 15k probably before the next round of boomer shorts trying to tank it to 8k. You witnessed CME keep this dinosaur piece of shit between 10-13k for a few weeks. They want it cheap and they'll get it.

Dude futures contracts had rollover on the 21st idk where everyone’s getting this fucking meme from.

why didnt you listen to clif high user

in 2014 it crashed from ATH of 1100
went down to $5o0 or so.
then went up to as high as 1K
we could go as high 18K again before it really crashes down to 8k (it is below 5k not 8k btw)

lol